Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

Viscous Roomers is like a cool new name for poltergeists.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Fleetwood Mac. Roomers is a damn fine album.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

rawn wrote: »
    Saw this on my timeline, comment underneath from the OP

"Sorry Dun leorgie but could be more as i ssuc there not marked down"

No idea what that means, but Dun leorgie is making me laugh, I'm not even sure why!

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

From one of those Selling Pages

For Sale :
    'Mounting Bike Good condishun Breaks needs some wurk 160Eur'

Well what's the point of a bike if you can't mount it?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

I'd love to know do they not teach spelling in school anymore?

That's not a FB status btw, genuine question.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

coolhull wrote: »
    From one of those Selling Pages

For Sale :
    'Mounting Bike Good condishun Breaks needs some wurk 160Eur'

Well what's the point of a bike if you can't mount it?

Hope it's a bike and not a person they're selling

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

pilly wrote: »

I've seen several "Chester drawers" and "Tree piece sweets" for sale from middle aged people.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Squaredude

pilly wrote: »

It's baffling considering how your phone/computer will spell everything for you or highlight incorrect spelling :confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

All I'm listenin to all week is did I get arrested for this or that wen I didn get arrested for anyting all sum1 has bein spreadin viscous roomers in this town & it's just not true Im getting proof off the gards that I was never arrested for anyting and any1 in town who has doubts about can ring the gards & ask wen was I arrested it's very easy to spread roomers about 1 of the most popular people in waterford wen my name is mentioned the roomer spreads like wildfire im just putting it out there that is not true & im gonna clear my name this week. Waterford is a viscous circle when ur a sumbody ur better off being a nobody because wen ur a sumbody people thrive on nocking you people love a scapegoat end of rant!!!!

Justice for Waterfords most popular person.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

The dildo should be arrested now though for attempted murder of a language

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Chiorino

"NAME DELETED with ur big face on u with ur bul****n tarot readin me eye and sellin a broken dryer to a girl with a child and not givin her bk her money for a piece of s**t u sold n gettin ur bird to answer ur phone spas good beaten yae need yolks is all name ya and shame ya u little thinker"

From a buy and sell page in meath no less. Still, good diverse business model selling white goods and doing tarot readings.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

Can everyone please share my post

'Have you seen our cat, she's 2 yrs old, black with white paws, missing in the Wahroonga area of Sydney. If you see her please PM me here as there are two liitle children really missing their cat'

Shared in Milford (Co. Donegal) :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭TomSweeney

'Have you seen our cat, she's 2 yrs old, black with white paws, missing in the Wahroonga area of Sydney. If you see her please PM me here as there are two liitle children really missing their cat'

:D:D I read the "Shared in Donegal" part first, and as I was reading I was wondering Where the hell Wahroonga was in Donegal :D

Also was thinking it was a bad misspelling of some area there - amazing how much one can think in the split second of reading 4 words...

But thats another thread :)

Should be easy enough to spot. Sure there can't be many cats between Wahroong and Milford. If you do happen to spot a black and white cat with a sort of forlorn, lost expression on him, then I'd say that's the one....

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭soiseztomabel

Fishing for likes from the pro choice ladies

Had my first canvasser from pro life people today.

PL: are you voting in the equality referendum.
    Me: what equality ref.
    PL: to make all babies equal and save them.
    Me: oh the reapeal the 8th I'm pro choice thanks goodbye.
    PL: so you want to kill babies.

Me: wasted 10mins of my life explaining that a fetus under 22 weeks can't survive so they aren't babies and I support repeal and access up to 12 weeks.
    PL: your a turnip you haven't a clue a baby is a baby at 1 week and you want to kill it.

Me: in any case we should let the person involved decide ie the mother.
    PL: so your saying everyone should kill there babies.

Me: look I have to go to work.
    PL: you see letting the mother decide is a tactic to allow people kill babies.
    Me:(SHOUTING) LOOK GET THE **** OFF MY PROPERTY,
    **** BACK TO 1960 YOU DINOSAUR,
    REPEAL IS COMING BABY,
    MY KIDS WILL HAVE BODILY AUTONOMY
    ABORTIONS FOR EVERYONE BABY HAHAHAHA.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

If someone came to my door going on about killing babies I'd tell them to f off too

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭kg703

So my friend recently added me to a group on Facebook cause as she put it 'wait until you read some of these posts'

She wasn't wrong - I could now fill this entire thread with the most ridiculous posts. So one started discussing paranormal activity and this was a comment under it:

My uncles house was haunted, their back garden was the burial ground for.shoulders killed by the black and tans. A solder used to pass the back windwnr everyday when the clock struck 12. A headless priest used to appear in one of the bedrooms, you could be downstairs and hear the place being trashed upstairs and when you go up the place was perfect but really cold.

Some more:

i believe in all this stuff after what happened to me (involving a Mary statue taken from a graveyard 😨). when it comes to ghosts you are the boss, no fear (no anger either) you square up and tell them to get out of your house, say a prayer (saint Michael's pray is good). demons now, they are a different matter, you need some jesus and a priest for them

My house is full of activity X, mostly in d kitchen one day I put my phone on d counter had my back to it and standing in the doorway talking to my friend and the phone came up of d counter and hit me but it didn’t just slip or fall of d counter it hit me with force as if it was throwing we freaked another day was washing up and nail polish hit me from my microwave which is no wear near my sink if it fell would have dropped beside it or onto my cooker this went past d cooker past my counter and hit me I’ve asked the priest to bless the house I’m on a list loadsa houses around here are the same because they are so old

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Fishing for likes from the pro choice ladies

Had my first canvasser from pro life people today.

PL: are you voting in the equality referendum.
    Me: what equality ref.
    PL: to make all babies equal and save them.
    Me: oh the reapeal the 8th I'm pro choice thanks goodbye.
    PL: so you want to kill babies.

Me: wasted 10mins of my life explaining that a fetus under 22 weeks can't survive so they aren't babies and I support repeal and access up to 12 weeks.
    PL: your a turnip you haven't a clue a baby is a baby at 1 week and you want to kill it.

Me: in any case we should let the person involved decide ie the mother.
    PL: so your saying everyone should kill there babies.

Me: look I have to go to work.
    PL: you see letting the mother decide is a tactic to allow people kill babies.
    Me:(SHOUTING) LOOK GET THE **** OFF MY PROPERTY,
    **** BACK TO 1960 YOU DINOSAUR,
    REPEAL IS COMING BABY,
    MY KIDS WILL HAVE BODILY AUTONOMY
    ABORTIONS FOR EVERYONE BABY HAHAHAHA.

If you see anyone transcribing a conversation like that on Facebook, it means it 100% never, ever happened.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,251 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

kg703 wrote: »
    So my friend recently added me to a group on Facebook cause as she put it 'wait until you read some of these posts'

She wasn't wrong - I could now fill this entire thread with the most ridiculous posts. So one started discussing paranormal activity and this was a comment under it:

My uncles house was haunted, their back garden was the burial ground for.shoulders killed by the black and tans. A solder used to pass the back windwnr everyday when the clock struck 12. A headless priest used to appear in one of the bedrooms, you could be downstairs and hear the place being trashed upstairs and when you go up the place was perfect but really cold.

Some more:

i believe in all this stuff after what happened to me (involving a Mary statue taken from a graveyard 😨). when it comes to ghosts you are the boss, no fear (no anger either) you square up and tell them to get out of your house, say a prayer (saint Michael's pray is good). demons now, they are a different matter, you need some jesus and a priest for them

My house is full of activity X, mostly in d kitchen one day I put my phone on d counter had my back to it and standing in the doorway talking to my friend and the phone came up of d counter and hit me but it didn’t just slip or fall of d counter it hit me with force as if it was throwing we freaked another day was washing up and nail polish hit me from my microwave which is no wear near my sink if it fell would have dropped beside it or onto my cooker this went past d cooker past my counter and hit me I’ve asked the priest to bless the house I’m on a list loadsa houses around here are the same because they are so old

What's the name of this group? Sounds like great comedic relief from a stressful day.

• Advertisement

Some more:

Ok, all I want to know is, what the hell is #128552?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Some Jesus? Ha!
    Gravelly wrote: »
    Ok, all I want to know is, what the hell is #128552?
    It's Unicode for a fearful face emoji.

El Weirdo wrote: »

It's Unicode for a fearful face emoji.

Is it?! Jaysus the things I've learned since I started posting here.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,775 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

My uncles house was haunted, their back garden was the burial ground for.shoulders killed by the black and tans.

those English bastards hated our proud celtic shoulders.

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭kg703

The name of the group is....

Are you ready.....

'Mas who drink'

*disclaimer - I am not a ma, just someone who giggles at the absurdity of some of the posts. U ok hun on steroids.

Some more:

My ghost story is that one night I went down to the bottom of the garden and found an old, very pale man in the drain, with his belt around his neck......

Turns out he was just having a ****e.

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭soiseztomabel

If you see anyone transcribing a conversation like that on Facebook, it means it 100% never, ever happened.

Exactly my thoughts, fishing for likes

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

"NEVER SELF CHECKOUT

it's not convenient for me to help corporations fire workers so they raise their profits. I stand in line and when the lines back up, the store calls more cashiers to the front. If we keep doing it, they'll need to hire more people. NEVER SELF CHECKOUT"

:o:o:o

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

"NEVER SELF CHECKOUT

it's not convenient for me to help corporations fire workers so they raise their profits. I stand in line and when the lines back up, the store calls more cashiers to the front. If we keep doing it, they'll need to hire more people. NEVER SELF CHECKOUT"

Saw this one earlier, well fook me pink...

• Advertisement

"NEVER SELF CHECKOUT

Thought that post was going to be masturbation-related for a second.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement