Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,718 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

10 suspects of who could have the money - warning spoilers in the link:

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2018-01-24/eastenders-who-has-the-heist-money-10-big-suspects-revealed/

• Registered Users Posts: 85,091 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2018-01-24/eastenders-who-has-the-heist-money-10-big-suspects-revealed/

I think it is Sharon or Jay

• Registered Users Posts: 2,317 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think it is Sharon or Jay

I was thinking Bernadette but have no idea why I think this!

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭tiredblondie

SAMTALK wrote: »

I think Bernadette too, i've been saying that for a few days now - ever since Keegan was complaining that there was no hot water (i think it was) and Bernadette whipped a note out of her pocket and said it was her turn to pay for it!

SAMTALK wrote: »

It be nice if the Taylors did have the money but how and when did she take from Ben :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,317 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

It be nice if the Taylors did have the money but how and when did she take from Ben :confused:

Haven't a clue but she's acting weird all the time and I presume she's up to something

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭EIREDriver

Didn't Bernadette have a job delivering newspapers for all of a day too? Bunch of papers replaced the cash in Ben's suitcase!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,595 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

EIREDriver wrote: »
    Didn't Bernadette have a job delivering newspapers for all of a day too? Bunch of papers replaced the cash in Ben's suitcase!

Isn't she the cleaner in the Albert? I reckon Vincent took the money, hid it in the Albert where Bernadette found it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭nothing

pjohnson wrote: »
    Stacey didn't give a flying sh*te about Lilly or Arthur when glamorous gingersack Max whisked her of her feet onto the floor.

I said what she did was stupid, the kids were in a safe place, she didn't leave them in a burning building or something. Martin, on the other hand, left an upstairs window wide open and was too busy grumping to actually watch the kids he so badly wants. He's purely punishing Stacey, which I understand, but he clearly doesn't care about those kids or he wouldn't be keeping them from the mother they love.

I wonder would Stacey have took "her" kids when she was planning to take off with Max

Martin stepped up taking on Lily and Arthur as his own especially when she was sick in hospital

I agree he is wrong now trying to keep the kids from her, hopefully they can find a solution to share custody but Stacey has to realise she alone destroyed their family

• Advertisement

I wonder would Stacey have took "her" kids when she was planning to take off with Max

Martin stepped up taking on Lily and Arthur as his own especially when she was sick in hospital

I agree he is wrong now trying to keep the kids from her, hopefully they can find a solution to share custody but Stacey has to realise she alone destroyed their family

I absolutely agree. She completely messed up. And I think she was out of line when she took the kids to her mums without even telling Martin.

Imo shared custody is the best solution for the kids, with two/three stable homes available to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭Riddle101

I think it's Sharon. Might gut feeling is telling me it's her.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

She would have definitely taken the kids if her and Max got together. She’s a selfish biatch, always has been, always will be.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,196 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I'm only trying to get back into this but I am wrong to slightly hate Stacey? She never happy no matter what's done for her.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,073 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Did they shows yesterdays EE on RTE ? BBC were showing a different one

BBC showed it Monday to Thursday as there is a match on tomorrow. I presume RTE have shown it on the usual days.

BBC showed it Monday to Thursday as there is a match on tomorrow. I presume RTE have shown it on the usual days.

Ah thank you that makes sense .

Why would the Carters give FI a ring that was worth £210,000 when they only owed £50,000 for the Vic? Utterly ridiculous. They've been scraping together pennies for months but they give away £160,000. :rolleyes:

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    And what is with his hair ? Seriously ?

Oh god yes Halfwit's hair is awful, like one of the Stooges

He was an army chef, really??????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

WTF did I just watch?! Lambeth Walk? Conga? That episode was a complete farce! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Who owns Martin and Stacey's house, did Pat leave it to Bianca or Janine?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,718 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

Why would the Carters give FI a ring that was worth £210,000 when they only owed £50,000 for the Vic? Utterly ridiculous. They've been scraping together pennies for months but they give away £160,000. :rolleyes:

was thinking the same - so they take all the money off the lad as well but dont keep 50grand to pay fi and give the lad the rest

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Why would the Carters give FI a ring that was worth £210,000 when they only owed £50,000 for the Vic? Utterly ridiculous. They've been scraping together pennies for months but they give away £160,000.

Yeeeah!! Wtf was that about?!!! Hadn't they the time to sell it?

Ann22 wrote: »
    Yeeeah!! Wtf was that about?!!! Hadn't they the time to sell it?

Well they owe 150k, and they know it's stolen, a lot less risk for them to do a straight swap for the deeds.

nothing wrote: »
    Well they owe 150k, and they know it's stolen, a lot less risk for them to do a straight swap for the deeds.

Fi wanted £50,000 not £150,000 for the pub. If the ring was worth £70,000 I could understand them doing a straight swap. But to give away £160,000 makes no sense.

Fi wanted £50,000 not £150,000 for the pub. If the ring was worth £70,000 I could understand them doing a straight swap. But to give away £160,000 makes no sense.

Maybe they thought it was too hot to handle or sell ? But who knows with EE ? !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Gulliver

£50,000 was for the bogus report that they carried out.

DireMick told Vincent he needed 120 bags. Either that's £120,000 or £838.80 (120 x 25 kg bags of sand @ £6.99 each)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,185 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Gulliver wrote: »
    £50,000 was for the bogus report that they carried out.

DireMick told Vincent he needed 120 bags. Either that's £120,000 or £838.80 (120 x 25 kg bags of sand @ £6.99 each)

I now have an urge for Danny Dyer to appear in Emmerdale. Solely so Sam Dingle can proudly present him with 120 sandbags. "YOU WANTED BAGS"

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Martin should smash that door down.

• Advertisement

Martin should smash that door down.

Stacey would get him arrested and he was already inside when he hit a copper as he was worried for slapper Stacey after explosion at bloom flower show

Advertisement