Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D&D Act Three Scene V - Time to move on

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Ooc :she *is* chaos energy, but she can't just shoot it out of her face... Draw fire on to the switch?

"...this plane is yours by right..... YOU *ARE* HIM!"

OOC : I'm tied up at the moment, but he just told her he's D'Jor, there's nothing she won't do to stop him. Kill her if you must.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

"your mother was a hamster and your father smells of elderberries"
    goodie taunts tos god then draws his bowand aims in its general direction

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Ekbard walks over to the statue and attaches the animate crystal to the toe, and says "statue, please squish that soet guy, thank you."

Ekbard eats a ration.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,558 ✭✭✭✭Fourier

sKeith wrote: »
    Ekbard walks over to the statue and attaches the animate crystal to the toe, and says "statue, please squish that soet guy, thank you."
    The statue pulls back its fist and decks Soet in one of its heads. Distracting it while charging the ball.

• Advertisement

Tigger wrote: »
    "your mother was a hamster and your father smells of elderberries"
    goodie taunts tos god then draws his bowand aims in its general direction
    OOC: Nuke I assume?

Fourier wrote: »
    OOC: Nuke I assume?

yeah

Nuke arrows rain down on Soet as the statue beats his face repeatedly.

"AARRRRGGGGHHHHH PESTS!!!"

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Xgv9xa.jpg

The mighty Soet rises from the gate blasting back the rope.

"This plane is mine by rights. All of you have been the only things in my way, but your gods cannot hold me back now."

Bandylegs laughs at Soet.

'Ye are a false idol. Ye cannae stand ter the might o'me. We have crushed yer cult, slain yer figurehead and now ye will be next.

By the power... o'Bandylegs McGillicuddy - Dwarven God of Vengeance and Protector o'the Weak - I will cast ye from this realm!'

Bandylegs runs up the moving statue, dangly bits flapping in the wind as the statue arm extends.

He leaps at Soet and grasps ahold of him.

'Let's take this conversation somewhere else. Farewell friends.'

He casts Plane Shift on himself and Soet.

Reality contorts, pulling two gods across the planar gap is destructive work. The ocean rises and boulders come free from the seabed.

Soet resists, but nuke arrows into one head and statue punches into the other are weakening his grip.

But it's not quite enough......

• Advertisement

Ekbard holds the moon necklaces in the air in the hope that they help.

The necklaces rise out of Ekbard's hand. Their true purpose is near.....

The statue animated and with the necklaces activating its failsafe mechanism, grasps Soet as well. It assists BandyLegs into the planar shift. Ekbard and Goodie are knocked from their feet as the entire continental shelf begins to buckle.

"NO GODLING, IF I AM TO BE BANISHED I AM TAKING THIS WORLD WITH ME!!!"

He throws the colossal ball of energy toward the Shire.

Ekbard makes a geas that the shire is protected from evil magic.

Othegre grabs Ergheto by the seat of her pants and prays
    "My lady if ever there was a time to stop being so picky about the whole vampire cleric thing, this is it. The time of my Grand Adjunct is at hand. God speed, flesh of my flesh."

She throws her with all her might towards Goodie. Ergehto has cast Fly on herself. Othegre hopes this does not preclude her calling on her God's aid later.

If successful, Ergehto will be putting a ring marked "good but don't be hungry" on to one of Goodies silver arrows for him to shoot down the gods throat.

The statue animated and with the necklaces activating its failsafe mechanism, grasps Soet as well. It assists BandyLegs into the planar shift. Ekbard and Goodie are knocked from their feet as the entire continental shelf begins to buckle.

"NO GODLING, IF I AM TO BE BANISHED I AM TAKING THIS WORLD WITH ME!!!"

He throws the colossal ball of energy toward the Shire.

denial that

Goodie casts denial on the sphere. The Shire struggles to counteract it, the ball slows but continues its jounrey.

Then Ekbard's geasa takes effect and the ball cannot oppose the land's strength, the ball flies back and slams into Soet's chest, burning into him.

Ergehto lands and places the ring on one of Goodie's silver arrows....

Goodie casts denial on the sphere. The Shire struggles to counteract it, the ball slows but continues its jounrey.

Then Ekbard's geasa takes effect and the ball cannot oppose the land's strength, the ball flies back and slams into Soet's chest, burning into him.

Ergehto lands and places the ring on one of Goodie's silver arrows....

I SHOOT FOR HIS FACE

The arrow flies through the air into the ocean.

Soet struggles against the ball.

Assuming the ring thing is done, if denial fails and I'm busy painting my kitchen

E : Goodie, be a dear, can you teleport us in front of that ball and give me something to cast my shadow against? Othegre can do the rest.

O: What the **** are you talking about!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭robyntmorton

Xanthea looks down from above and shouts words of encouragement:

"GO TEAM!!"

Xanthea throws popcorn.

Ekbard attacks.

Ekbard leaps onto Soet's head slicing down. The god's flesh is thick and foul.

"WILL THIS PLANE NOT CEASE IN TORMENTING ME????!!!!!!"

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Bandylegs watches as Goodie's arrow flies wild.

'He never misses - and he won't today!'

He uses his telekinesis (OOC: God Powers) and guides the ring and arrow down Soet's gullet as he roars at Ekbard....

Ekbard begins to cut into the sinews of Soet's head who then casts death ray on him, to no effect.

The ring takes hold. His alignment shifting is fundamentally anathema to him, however his power forged the ring, he cannot deny it.

Ekbard is ripping him apart, BandyLegs is almost atomising him from the planar struggle, the ball burns into his flesh, he cannot hold much longer as the alignment switch takes hold draining his powers, he is beginning to come apart.....

In one final act of desperation, he will at least return to his own plane rather than being destroyed, he begins to direct the planar energies, how will the God enjoy being trapped with him for millions of years?

Goodie, given his enhanced intelligence notices this.

Othegre kneels and prays for this cosmic bastard to be torn limb from limb as he did to the great song.
    (Dispel evil if I have it)
    Then she casts cannibalise and jumps on him.

Ekbard take a look up form chopping and sees bandy just standing there, he throws him axel and says "make yourself useful!" then returns to chopping.

Banjo wrote: »
    Othegre kneels and prays for this cosmic bastard to be torn limb from limb as he did to the great song.
    (Dispel evil if I have it)
    Then she casts cannibalise and jumps on him.
    The flesh is full of incredible properties, little portals open at her finger tips, she eats through his rib cage, which is harder than any natural metal, exposing his ten hearts behind it.

• Advertisement

Bandylegs suddenly drops his focus from Plane Shift.

'Ekbard - JUMP!'

He releases Soet and jumps onto the Statue.

'Farewell foulest of evils!'

He casts Flame Strike on Soet, praying his comrades jump in time.

Advertisement