Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swedish Finance minister to asylum seekers: Don't come to Sweden

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭JenovaProject

Odhinn wrote: »
    Not making it all about the muslims would be a good start.

Its not,its about unrestricted immigration resulting in ghettos and no-go areas.
    Just so happens by coincidence that the majority are muslim.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,007 ✭✭✭✭markodaly

Yep, its all my fault. The conversation was a rounded and reasonable debate on halal, islam, muslims, birth rates among muslims, projections of muslim population growth, immigration before I destroyed it all.

Ill add a red cape to that prize.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭cycle4fun

Its not,its about unrestricted immigration resulting in ghettos and no-go areas.
    Just so happens by coincidence that the majority are muslim.

Its just a coincidence they do not integrate, have very high birth rates, etc etc

• Registered Users Posts: 4,851 ✭✭✭enricoh

Yep, its all my fault. The conversation was a rounded and reasonable debate on halal, islam, muslims, birth rates among muslims, projections of muslim population growth, immigration before I destroyed it all.

Right, I can't ask the posters for a source as they have it linked.
    On top of that it's the bloody Sunday times, the most liberal of them all.
    Jesus, this is grim reading, I might have to ignore this thread instead of trying to defend the indefensible.
    Nah, sod it, I've always got the aul racism card, we'll trot it out yet again. Lalalalala! Pathetic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Chrongen

biko wrote: »
    From former Yugoslavia...

Grenades not are not even classed alongside guns because Swedes would never stoop to use them. That was 20 years ago though, times change.
    Gangrapes and 10 against 1 fights was also not something commonplace.
    Has Swedes gotten more cowardly or is there something else happening, hmm?

So this is Balkan mafia gang wars? Serb, Bosnians, Albanian thugs?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

I still dont know why the liberal Left, who have fought so hard for gay and womens rights, are so keen to let in a large number immigrants, who think gays should be killed and women have zero rights. Do the left think they can convert them all??? Multiculturalism doesnt work no matter how much the Left thinks it does,in their own little bubble. How can you integrate people that dont want to be integrated.

It's probably not common knowledge that Sweden took on loads of ex-Yugoslavs when they started killing each other.
    Sweden also took in many Serb war criminals that then could live in peace until they were found out.
    Same for Rwanda war criminals and now ISIS war criminals.

If I am not mistaken one of the loudest voices in Sweden at the moment, Angry Foreigner, is from Bosnia.

Of course when the war in Yugoslavia broke out there was no internet, maybe that is why you haven't read about it on boards.

Internet's been around since the 70's. It's been a tool in universities since the 80's and the web went live in 1994. Balkan war kicked off around 1995 iirc.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Yes, but it was not really available for general population like it is now.
    Sure, I only have had it since 1996.

Anyway, back on topic - I postulate that without immigration from MENA and before that Yugoslavia, Sweden would have very little crime.
    Immigrants populate and run all the major crime gangs
    "Swede on immigrant" crimes are low and "immigrant on Swede" crimes are high.
    Crime against the elderly is almost exclusively done by immigrants.

If you go to Interpol's most wanted site https://www.interpol.int/notice/search/wanted
    and filter by "Wanted by Sweden" these are the names that pop up
    MILOSEVIC SLAVKO
    MKINI EDWIN GEORGE
    AL-ZAWATIA ADAM SHAFIK SAIED
    NGUYEN DUC CUONG
    BARQASHO BOBEL NAHIR
    QADER GARMIAN KHALEEL
    AMIRI KHADER
    ZHANG JIANSONG

That's pretty much the norm for any Northern country, except Iceland lol

cycle4fun wrote: »
    Its just a coincidence they do not integrate, have very high birth rates, etc etc

What's this obsession with integrating? What is your definition of integrating and why do you use it as a stick to beat immigrants with?
    As far as I can see it's just another excuse to bitch about races and cultures that you don't like or are suspicious and fearful of.

Let's just say hypothetically that Kumar from Mumbai arrives in Dublin with his missus Fatima. They live in a house somewhere. Kumar has a job as a freelance web designer so works from home. Fatima is a housewife. She wears a sari all the time and a head scarf when she goes out. Kumar wears a turban because he's a Sikh and they are vegans as are Sikhs in general. They eat traditional Indian food and watch Indian dramas and shows on TV with their sat dish. They celebrate Sikh holidays in the traditional way with people coming to the house for a feast. Kumar takes the kids to the park and they play cricket. He is hoping his son will marry a Sikh girl from back in Mumbai that is the custom.
    They don't go to the pub and get wasted, they are not interested in GAA, they are on friendly terms with the neighbours but generally keep to themselves.

What is the fucking problem with that? Is your idea of integration that Fatima jettison her sari in favour of leggings, reeboks and an orange face? Maybe kumar should be wearing grey sweatpants and a Celtic shirt and spend saturday in the pub with the Irish Star while nipping next door every 5 minutes to Paddy Power to waste another tenner?

What is the obsession with this elusive integration nonsense that everyone keeps banging on about but can't seem to justify or even define?

Anyway, back on topic - I postulate that without immigration from MENA and before that Yugoslavia, Sweden would have very little crime.
    Crime against the elderly is almost elusively done by immigrants.

If you go to Interpol's most wanted site https://www.interpol.int/notice/search/wanted
    MILOSEVIC SLAVKO
    MKINI EDWIN GEORGE
    NGUYEN DUC CUONG
    BARQASHO BOBEL NAHIR
    QADER GARMIAN KHALEEL
    AMIRI KHADER
    ZHANG JIANSONG

Fairly eclectic mix of names there....what seem to be Serb, Arab, Vietnamese, Nigerian and Chinese.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

2Chrongen
    Internet's been around since the 70's. It's been a tool in universities since the 80's and the web went live in 1994. Balkan war kicked off around 1995 iirc."

The Balkan War kicked off in 1992 and was over in 1995.

Crime against the elderly is almost elusively done by immigrants.

MILOSEVIC SLAVKO
    MKINI EDWIN GEORGE
    NGUYEN DUC CUONG
    BARQASHO BOBEL NAHIR
    QADER GARMIAN KHALEEL
    AMIRI KHADER
    ZHANG JIANSONG

And if it wasn't for the US/NATO instigated wars in the Balkans and MENA then a lot of these people would still be living in their own countries without seeing the need to flee foreign inspired havoc. Seems many Europeans want their dirty little wars but then blame the refugees for any consequences thereafter.

• Site Banned Posts: 406 ✭✭Pepefrogok

Chrongen wrote: »
    What's this obsession with integrating? What is your definition of integrating and why do you use it as a stick to beat immigrants with?
    As far as I can see it's just another excuse to bitch about races and cultures that you don't like or are suspicious and fearful of.

Let's just say hypothetically that Kumar from Mumbai arrives in Dublin with his missus Fatima. They live in a house somewhere. Kumar has a job as a freelance web designer so works from home. Fatima is a housewife. She wears a sari all the time and a head scarf when she goes out. Kumar wears a turban because he's a Sikh and they are vegans as are Sikhs in general. They eat traditional Indian food and watch Indian dramas and shows on TV with their sat dish. They celebrate Sikh holidays in the traditional way with people coming to the house for a feast. Kumar takes the kids to the park and they play cricket. He is hoping his son will marry a Sikh girl from back in Mumbai that is the custom.
    They don't go to the pub and get wasted, they are not interested in GAA, they are on friendly terms with the neighbours but generally keep to themselves.

What is the fucking problem with that? Is your idea of integration that Fatima jettison her sari in favour of leggings, reeboks and an orange face? Maybe kumar should be wearing grey sweatpants and a Celtic shirt and spend saturday in the pub with the Irish Star while nipping next door every 5 minutes to Paddy Power to waste another tenner?

What is the obsession with this elusive integration nonsense that everyone keeps banging on about but can't seem to justify or even define?

People wouldn't really have a problem with that! But....
    Mr Mohamed and his wife (we dont know her name because she is not allowed to talk outside her house) and 64,000 of their friends move over from Afghanistan because Afghanistan is a sh1thole, they soon realise a few of their fellow travellers are from a different sect so fire up the old hostility from the mother land, start commuting crime at a level disproportionate to their numbers in society then go about trying to bring in their religious laws to replace that of their new home and again the disproportionate attacks on the white girls of the host country as they are fair game all while creating a victim complex so they are not pulled on it and also agitate that society changes to pander to them! Oh and also have high unemployment and exceptional levels of disability due to cousins marrying cousins from the motherland! Also attack police who come into "their" area creating no go zones.

People are more concerned with that sort of stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

Germany is doing just great

Pepefrogok wrote: »
    Mr Mohamed and his wife (we dont know her name because she is not allowed to talk outside her house) and 64,000 of their friends move over from Afghanistan because Afghanistan is a sh1thole, they soon realise a few of their fellow travellers are from a different sect so fire up the old hostility from the mother land, start commuting crime at a level disproportionate to their numbers in society then go about trying to bring in their religious laws to replace that of their new home and again the disproportionate attacks on the white girls of the host country as they are fair game all while creating a victim complex so they are not pulled on it and also agitate that society changes to pander to them! Oh and also have high unemployment and exceptional levels of disability due to cousins marrying cousins from the motherland! Also attack police who come into "their" area creating no go zones.

So what's your definition of integrating? Is it simply not committing crimes?

2Chrongen
    Internet's been around since the 70's. It's been a tool in universities since the 80's and the web went live in 1994. Balkan war kicked off around 1995 iirc."

The Balkan War kicked off in 1992 and was over in 1995.

Fair enough. Internet was still well and truly established then albeit to tech nerds in the workplace.

So what's your definition of integrating? Is it simply not committing crimes?

"So what your saying is" have you thought about working for channel 4?

Pepefrogok wrote: »

By the way this has to be one of the most retarded, juvenile rants I've heard in a long time. So there is a high proportion of disabilities among Afghans because they all interbreed? FFS man, don't even waste my time with your responses.

By the way this has to be one of the most retarded, juvenile rants I've heard in a long time. So there is a high proportion of disabilities among Afghans because they all interbreed? FFS man, don't even waste my time with your responses.
    Is there not a higher level of genetic diseases linked to inbreeding among Muslims in the UK than the rest of the population?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

Is there not a higher level of genetic diseases linked to inbreeding among Muslims in the UK than the rest of the population?

You can't come in here spreading facts and suchlike.

"The problem is worst among children born in Britain's Pakistani community, where more than half of marriages are between first cousins, and children are 10 times more likely than the general population to suffer genetic disorders.

The medical risks of first cousin marriages include higher rates of infant mortality, birth defects, learning difficulties, blindness, hearing problems and metabolic disorders.

As adults, the children born from first cousin marriages are at increased risk of miscarriage or infertility. A third of children affected die before their fifth birthday.

An investigation by Channel 4's Dispatches programme found that although more than 70 British studies have proved the risks, and 700 British Pakistani children are born with associated genetic diseases every year, many people deny the dangers."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭SSr0

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1618432/

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

So there is a high proportion of disabilities among Afghans because they all interbreed? FFS man, don't even waste my time with your responses.

“In Afghanistan, disability is caused by war, accidents, poverty, diseases for mother and children,
    and forced marriages between cousins,” said Parween Azimi, an official at the Ministry for Martyrs and the Disabled

Masooda Jalal, Afghanistan’s new Minister for Women, who is also a paediatrician, said:
    “More than 13 years ago, I remember a survey that said that hundreds of thousands of Afghans were mentally disabled.”
    According to the survey “intermarriages were the first cause of this disability,” she said.

https://www.dawn.com/news/378822

Not all and not exclusive to afgans but this is a massive problem alright! Surprised you didn't know about it!

While I don't know how a certain poster is still allowed to post it honestly disappoints me that the side I should be on would argue against a well-known issue and call it juvenile ranting.

On an individual level there is nothing wrong with your scenario. People are happy to keep to themsleves, work away and get on with their own lives. No one is targeting individuals here.

What happens when you repeat this scenario though x100 or x1000 or x10000?
    You get what you describe as ghettos, communities that are cast adrift from mainstream society. When have over 30-40 years of examples from the UK and places like France and Belgium seen the consequences of this. Poverty, social anxiety especially among young men, religious radicalism, women being subjugated into forced marriages and so on. It does the country itself no good, nor the new immigrants no good for things to end up like this.

So, no one cares if one couple live their life the way they see it, but they do worry about the formation of ghettos. Again, its about quantity and time. A little is fine as over time people can integrate slowly but a massive once-off influx is neither desirable nor positive for anyone.

And if it wasn't for the US/NATO instigated wars in the Balkans and MENA .

What the **** is this $hite? Do you know anything about the Yugoslav war?
    Christ almighty.

Get your facts right in the first place. The US/NATO didn't instigate anything here. We know a spoofer when we see one!

Well actually...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/item/6af25e7b-0545-42ba-a6fa-82ac1023b4ed

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-leeds-23183102

Seems to be a thing among the Pakistani population in the UK.
    The number of babies born with birth defects in Bradford is nearly double the national average, research conducted in the city has shown.

The study found this was largely because of marriages between first cousins in the Pakistani community.
    The study included 43 different ethnicities but the largest ethnic groups were Pakistani (45%) and white British (just under 40%).

Of 5,127 babies of Pakistani origin, 37% had married parents who were first cousins, compared to less than 1% of married couples nationally.

No idea if Afghani's have the same tradition but quite possibly since its a very poor rural country.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

Those of us at the time .......... you.

The immigrants involved are often  Serbian and Bosnian muslim refugees from the yugoslavian civil war.   Why is it I don't think I'll find anything about the dangers of serbians entering sweden if I use the boards search function..
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serb_mafia_in_Scandinavia
    It has caused huge problems in that area. Sweden did not have these issues 20 years ago. Why would you add a problem to a society like that when you didn't have to? The policy is wrong and should not happen here. It is up to the Swedish authorities to sort it out, let's just make sure it doesn't happen here.

# Metoo-feminist refused to report when the refugee sex passed her 12-year-old daughter: "He may be expelled"

Middle-aged HVB mother initiated a sexual relationship with an 18-year-old refugee child at her workplaceIs self-active against sexual abuse in the feminist network #MetooBut when the refugee child sexually attacked her own daughter, she refused to report: "Otherwise, he may be expelled"Now the refugee child is judged - but not the mother - for social services

https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=2&hl=en&ie=UTF8&nv=1&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://www.friatider.se/mamma-v-grade-anm-la-flyktingbarn-som-sexangrep-hennes-12-riga-dotter&usg=ALkJrhh2akua0DshpyAR8KPiaTfGj8bPcw

• Advertisement

markodaly wrote: »
    What the **** is this $hite? Do you know anything about the Yugoslav war?
    Christ almighty.

Get your facts right in the first place. The US/NATO didn't instigate anything here. We know a spoofer when we see one!

I know 10 times more about the Balkan War than you do. How many books have you read about it? How many people from Yugoslavia do you know? Do you know anyone who was in the war like I do?.

The main reason for the war was for NATO to fragment the country and pull it out of Rissia's orbit, a country with whom it was a natural ally for decades.

I can pretty much tell that all you know about the war is a few propaganda pieces, a few names like Mladic and Milosevic and the odd massacre like Srebrenica. You know nothing about the country and how it all meshed together. You know nothing about the Ustashe, Chetniks, Tito, Draza Mihailovic or Ante Pavelic. So just go away.

Advertisement