Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SportsDirect.com

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭gizmo81

Worked for me ordering in £, which was cheaper again than euros. Skechers for £40 happy days.

Thanks Rockihudson :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭Matt.ie

gizmo81 wrote:
    Worked for me ordering in £, which was cheaper again than euros. Skechers for £40 happy days.

Which ones? Are they decent quality? Tia

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Fanny Wank

Used the voucher code but it maxed out at £10.

Happy with a few quid off however. Used the UK site and Revolut. Hopefully it processes ok now

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭ridonkulous

Is the speu10 promo code still valid? It's on the vouchercloud app but won't work on the website when I try it. Has anyone any ideas? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭elderberry

Is the speu10 promo code still valid? It's on the vouchercloud app but won't work on the website when I try it. Has anyone any ideas? Thanks.

The code is sdeu10 and it's still working

• Advertisement

elderberry wrote: »
    The code is sdeu10 and it's still working

Sorry that was a typo. I was using sdeu10 and I tried it again there on my order and no joy, it just says it's not valid.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭matrixf

Code sdeu10 is for new customers , gives you £10/€12 off your first order
    I just set up a new account using different email address and it worked

Make sure you go through the uk site and not the Irish page
    Apply discount code at final checkout page

428081.PNG

matrixf wrote: »
    Code sdeu10 is for new customers , gives you £10/€12 off your first order
    I just set up a new account using different email address and it worked

Make sure you go through the uk site and not the Irish page
    Apply discount code at final checkout page

428081.PNG

Thanks. I figured that was the issue the other day.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,342 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Only gave me 10% off, not £10.

Still a decent offer though, few things to get me through the winter for less than €60.

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭Troy McClure

Just so people know if you buy stuff from them online and it doesn't fit you have to post it back. You would think you could bring it into one of their shops to return or even change.

Bought a pair of shoes for my son which were a bit too small and it cost as much as the shoes cost to return them!! They have a shop not far from us and they wouldn't even change them for the right size. They just said that's the risk of buying online and although it's the same store it has nothing to do with them.

Pretty crap Customer service I though when it was easy to rectify.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,618 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

I was looking at something online and it was priced at €14.40, in shop was €18.00.
    Asked in the shop would they match the online and was told NO.
    "You have to pay for delivery online so it's same, there or there abouts".
    Bought it in shop, brought it home to discover, it's broken!
    Now have to go back and change it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭honda boi

Just so people know if you buy stuff from them online and it doesn't fit you have to post it back. You would think you could bring it into one of their shops to return or even change.

Bought a pair of shoes for my son which were a bit too small and it cost as much as the shoes cost to return them!! They have a shop not far from us and they wouldn't even change them for the right size. They just said that's the risk of buying online and although it's the same store it has nothing to do with them.

Pretty crap Customer service I though when it was easy to rectify.

Happened my last delivery.
    Missus got a few hoodies but were too big.
    Emailed them and they said to return back by registered post. But that would cost more then then the hoodies themselves!
    Asked multiple times if I could return to a store but never got any reply.
    Not the greatest customer service.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭at9qu5vp0wcix7

Made a new account and tried to order via the UK site, but the sdeu10 code doesn't work. I assume it has expired?

Made a new account and tried to order via the UK site, but the sdeu10 code doesn't work. I assume it has expired?

Seems so. I was going to order today and the code was working, but decided to wait until I got home to check if the Mrs wanted anything. Not working now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Fanny Wank

Used it a few weeks ago. While it worked I'd a few items that were discounted when you bought two. That discount was removed after using the code

How the hell does this sdeu10 code work? No matter what I do it won't apply to my order. Can some kind soul PM me with an explanation. I feel like I'm going mad here for the the sake of €10 saving.... Driving me nuts. I don't even care about the discount now, I just want to figure it out :mad: Irish site, UK site, nothing works.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,834 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

How the hell does this sdeu10 code work? No matter what I do it won't apply to my order. Can some kind soul PM me with an explanation. I feel like I'm going mad here for the the sake of €10 saving.... Driving me nuts. I don't even care about the discount now, I just want to figure it out :mad: Irish site, UK site, nothing works.

It's expired?

Quazzie wrote: »
    It's expired?

According to the promo code site I just visited it has been successfully used today but a lot of people but I'm not sure how accurate that info is...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,304 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Just a very quick question - I've an order to place with Sports Direct - if I order his morning could I have it by this Thursday?

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭valc

i ordered items last Monday afternoon from UK site and am awaiting delivery to Dublin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,304 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

valc wrote: »
    i ordered items last Monday afternoon from UK site and am awaiting delivery to Dublin.
    Ok thanks for that. There was something I was hoping to have by Thurs afternoon and was going to fire the order in. But that's grand I can survive without it this weekend and add a few more things to my order this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭johnire

Sorry folks- I know this isn’t a bargain alert but does anyone know if it’s possible to place an order with SportsDirect and have it delivered to a Parcel Motel?
    Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭SoapMcTavish

johnire wrote: »
    Sorry folks- I know this isn’t a bargain alert but does anyone know if it’s possible to place an order with SportsDirect and have it delivered to a Parcel Motel?
    Thanks!

Yup - I do it all the time ....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

Just watch out for size/oversize as it will cost more.
    I use parcel wizard for this reason

• Registered Users Posts: 15,832 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Do you all now with AIB cash back rewards you can get 10% cash refund on top of whatever discount you might be able to get on their own website

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭Blanco100

trying to avail of this on the AIB rewards, I don't see the discount being applied at checkout online.

Is this for 10% back on the next purchase (after this current one)?

Blanco100 wrote: »
    trying to avail of this on the AIB rewards, I don't see the discount being applied at checkout online.

Is this for 10% back on the next purchase (after this current one)?

You get 10% of your purchase price refunded back into your bank account. No idea how quickly that will happen, possibly within a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭bailey99

Seve OB wrote: »
    Do you all now with AIB cash back rewards you can get 10% cash refund on top of whatever discount you might be able to get on their own website

You actually get more saving paying in Sterling on the website using a revolut card.

bailey99 wrote: »
    You actually get more saving paying in Sterling on the website using a revolut card.

That's not the case for the few different products I've looked at. The price in pounds converted doesn't come to less than the euro price less 10%.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 873 ✭✭✭Casey78

I see there is a SportsDirect in Liffey Valley now.

Advertisement