Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's your doppelgänger?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

MissMayo wrote: »
    I've been told a lot that I look like Charlotte Church. Apparently it's a compliment........

She is a fine looking woman, always reminds of this plank Pat Kenny:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3xFxaVucmE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

At school, people told me I looked like Dougal from Father Ted. I think it was because of my hair. And also my permanently bewildered expression.

SpiffyRegularAnnelida-max-1mb.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

I've been told I look like Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen

That's ridiculous how could you look like two people

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭5rtytry56

A Russian who appeared on a channel 4 documentary around 1990.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭redcup342

My Doppelganger is some fúcking creep that tried to break into a pensioners house and was captured on CCTV.

Their daughter put it up on Facebook appealing for information and apparently she gave my details to the Gardai.

Luckily I don't even live in Ireland !!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭_Dara_

Remember that thing on Facebook, maybe five years ago, where people would change their profile picture to their supposed doppelgänger. It was cringeworthy. Half the time, you’d be thinking “You do in your hoop look like him/her”.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,731 ✭✭✭dmc17

A lady working in a deli once told me I looked like Michael Fassbender :D Can't see it myself, but I'm gonna go with that :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Butterbean the American boxer :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Charlie Brooker. Similar mannerisms and way of carrying myself as well as similar appearance.

That is the best doppelganger ever! Wish I looked like Konnie Huq now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭Conall Cernach

20 odd years ago I was compared to Tony Slattery by a couple of people which was pretty good. Most recently people have said I look like Eamonn Holmes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,411 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Stone Cold or the Six Million Dollar Man ???

Stone Cold

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭laserlad2010

Mick Flannery and Tommy Bowe. Both have been mentioned to me several times! Got asked for an autograph when I was out in Belfast once too

• Registered Users Posts: 10,986 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Bambi985 wrote: »
    Christina Ricci

We're going to have to insist on pics.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭Roger Mellie Man on the Telly

I've been told my doppelgänger is Kevin Spacey.

I wore a blonde wig to a party once and was told I looked like Jimmy Saville.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Years ago I was told I looked like Mad Max's wife Jessie. I used to get told a lot that I looked like Madonna when she had short brown hair in the Who's that Girl video, my hair was the same at the time. Also in the Like a Prayer video, hair again was similar. Nowadays it is my Aunty Mary looking back at me in the mirror :(

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I love getting told I look like my mammy. She has lovely skin and cheekbones.
    My boyfriend thinks I look like the bunny on the caramel ads. And Lola bunny. Don't know what the bunny thing is about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Don Kiddick

anna080 wrote: »
    I love getting told I look like my mammy. She has lovely skin and cheekbones.
    My boyfriend thinks I look like the bunny on the caramel ads. And Lola bunny. Don't know what the bunny thing is about.

He wants to have 67 children with you?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

I've been told a lot that I look like Charlotte Church. Apparently it's a compliment........

It is, Charlotte Church is a cracker. She has that sexy Welsh accent and dirty laugh going for her too.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,247 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

It is...

giphy.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/dflsCkf0MO8zS/giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭BilboBagOfCans

Charlene McKenna, never knew how to take that one :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭Sirsok

I get Oliver Giroud and Ryland Clarke comparisons quite a bit.

Standing at the aviva a guy came running up for an autograph and then as he got closer realised I wasnt Giroud. Also in bishops blaize in Manchester wearing a unitd jersey I had people finding it hilarious and taking pictures with me.

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭Zirconia
    Boycott Israeli Goods & Services

Apparently this guy, Victor Garber, is my doppelganger:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSyvMp_1aHlCMhY6xhyV87oyR_Hw_IkV_Brvf9QPd7lF77dk2Rw

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Little Bubbles

I've been told I look like Tyrone from coronation street.

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭fmpisces

I've been told I look like Sinead Desmond (when I'm done up I might add!)....but I don't see the resemblance myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭PowerToWait

I get Sting all the time, which is probably fair enough.

Also a younger (not 80) Clint Eastwood and the odd Fassbender, which is flattering though unlikely when sober.

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Vinculus

I was once told by someone that I would consider a rock legend, that I looked like a cross between Joey Ramone and John Lennon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Adam Baldwin from aliens and firefly/serenity

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Sirsok wrote: »
    I get Oliver Giroud and Ryland Clarke comparisons quite a bit.

Standing at the aviva a guy came running up for an autograph and then as he got closer realised I wasnt Giroud. Also in bishops blaize in Manchester wearing a unitd jersey I had people finding it hilarious and taking pictures with me.

Oliver is HOT

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Sometimes I get Cate Blanchett comparisons (face not figure, unfortunately). Also, Cynthia Ni Mhurchu back when she was presenting

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,253 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Lorelli! wrote: »
    I don't think I look like any of them but with dark hair Ive been told that I look like one of The Coors and another one was Honey from Eastenders :/

I was also told I looked like Christina Ricci but it was when I had very dark hair, a bit too dark and they said I looked like Wednesday from The Adams Family :)

As a blonde, someone said that I looked like "a better looking version of Ellie Goulding"

Coors Light/Coors Heavy?

Advertisement