Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's your doppelgänger?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭alan1963

People often say I look like the Prof from Back To The Future, unkempt white hair,mad staring eyes, get the picture. ?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,099 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Another big forehead here. I used to get told everything from Gary Lucy, Hugh Grant, Brax to Fassbender... now I just get told to put out the bins. Herself thinks Brax, which is handy for her.

Probably more Busey than Lucy these days. Only get Fassbender from my friend's drunk & horney older sister. I do have the red beard and German-Irish thing going though.

It's the big forehead.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

The guy from shameless
    The guy from the last king of Scotland

170px-Forest_Whitaker_Cannes_2013_3.jpg

Frank-Gallagher-007.jpg

Easy mistake I suppose. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,184 ✭✭✭riclad

i,m told i look very like keanu reeves and we are the same age roughly.
    i,ve always wondered about trying to be an extra on some film made in ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭Romantic Rose

I got told a few times that I look like Alicia Keys even though I'm as white as snow!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,196 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

I keep telling myself I look like Johnny Lee Miller. Nobody agrees though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Tom Sizemore as Sgt Horvath the fat f**** in Saving Private Ryan.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,156 ✭✭✭✭looksee

I don't look like anyone apparently - never been offered an opinion anyway. However there is a strong family resemblance down one side of the family and I am now familiar with strangers (to me) saying 'you must be x,y, or z's mother'.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭PandaPoo

I genuinely look like jigsaw from the Saw films. It's uncanny. I'm a girl so whether that makes it worse I don't know

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Stonedpilot

I always get confused with Ryan Gosling and Bradley Cooper. Its annoying at this stage tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

PARlance wrote: »
    Another big forehead here. I used to get told everything from Gary Lucy, Hugh Grant, Brax to Fassbender... now I just get told to put out the bins. Herself thinks Brax, which is handy for her.

Probably more Busey than Lucy these days. Only get Fassbender from my friend's drunk & horney older sister. I do have the red beard and German-Irish thing going though.

It's the big forehead.

If it's bigger than a forehead it's a fivehead.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭js35

Billie Piper

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

It's the big forehead.

Imagine how big our kids' foreheads would be? I'm thinking cone head territory :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Stacksofwacks

a guy at a party once said to me "You look like Brad Pitt"", I said why thank you, I take that..he followed up then by saying " Brad Pitt ran over by a bus" the whole place laughed, cheeky little ****

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭PeterParker957

It's the big forehead.

Imagine how big our kids' foreheads would be? I'm thinking cone head territory :D

Can't link as am on phone but remember the Tefal advert back in the day????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭Vela

Rick Shaw wrote: »
    Apparently I'm very like Russel Crowe. (I have even been interrupted whilst in a restaurant eating dinner with my wife by someone to tell me this)

I don't see it myself.

And no. I'm going to post a picture of my self for comparison. :)

If you want to send it to me, I'd be happy to check it out :pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Never seen one in Dublin but living in San Francisco in the 1990s I saw a guy who was basically a blond version of me. Uncanny.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Oops!

A younger Mark Wahlberg... Around the time 3 Kings came out it was said to me by strangers i'd just met and friends...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Don Kiddick

Oh yeah I forgot, my sister's boyfriend has always told me that I look like Stevie from "Malcolm in the Middle" :D

I have a lung problem so I have an inhaler, I also have a big forehead and glasses and I had bad teeth as a teenager :p

Did Nobody tell you?.... Fiveheads are all the rage these days :D

Lorelli! wrote: »
    I don't think I look like any of them but with dark hair Ive been told that I look like one of The Coors and another one was Honey from Eastenders :/

I was also told I looked like Christina Ricci but it was when I had very dark hair, a bit too dark and they said I looked like Wednesday from The Adams Family :)

As a blonde, someone said that I looked like "a better looking version of Ellie Goulding"

normal coors or coors light? :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,282 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I was once told I looked like Peter Griffin. That was a spectacularly good day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Not as much in the last 4 years or so since I cut my hair shorter and usually grow out the stubble a bit, but I used to get Dylan moran every week it felt like. Even got asked to take a photo twice out in town with people thinking I was him in a smoking area, and had workmates in Australia download promotional photos of him and convince other workmates o was a failed model (which is really weird because he is absolutely huge over there). :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Murderer Wayne O'Donoghue I was told once!

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭lemd

The Glasgow lad from last years masterchef. Was living in Glasgow at the time too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭XsApollo

Shayne ‘‘wasn’t me boss’’ Ward.
    When He Was the in thing at the time.
    Comments dissappeared when he dissappeared.
    Thankfully.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

I used to be told I was like Brock Lesnar, but then due to a little health issue I've lost 30kg (five stone?) and now I look like Mother Teresa :(

Another time then there was a killer on the loose in the UK, Raul Moute (I think thats the spelling) and I had to agree I was a dead ringer for him.

I was even approached by a venue manager and told that a Sky News team at the venue had shown interest in me lol (I'm not even joking).

• Registered Users Posts: 19,103 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

I was mistaken on 3 separate occasions for the lead singer of the Coronas by different ladies. I don't know if that could be considered a compliment or not :O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Don Kiddick

everlast75 wrote: »
    I was mistaken on 3 separate occasions for the lead singer of the Coronas by different ladies. I don't know if that could be considered a compliment or not :O

Your their new gay bff!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

I used to work in a large contact centre and there was a guy that worked on another account on a different floor but I kept bumping into him in the canteen and in the gents and so on. I knew there was this mutual understanding of the situation and coworkers kept telling me about my doppelganger. This was going on for months and I found it embarrassing.

One day about a week before I left the job, myself and a colleague rounded a corner in the hallway and practically bumped straight into him. I still have no idea what possessed me but in the awkwardness of the moment I blurted out "Mother?" - he started laughing!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Bambi985 is my doppelganger :mad:

Also John Travolta circa Pulp Fiction back when I had long hair

Now I just look like me

Advertisement