Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's your doppelgänger?

Options
12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭_Dara_

Betsy Brandt rocks minerals

I think Betsy Brandt is quite pretty. But... Marie.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 193 ✭✭21Savage

I'd never trust Irish people, they never give you benefit of the doubt and will knock you with a bad lookalike. I've got good ones elsewhere but here people don't really compliment others overtly.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,881 ✭✭✭WHIP IT!

I'm apparently a less attractive version of your man Kearney who plays the rugby... I'll take that, because I was once compared to some lad out of Peep Show. I never watched it, but I gather it wasn't a compliment! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭shaunr68

Years ago when I first grew a beard and had long hair my mother said I looked like Charles Manson. Thanks mum! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,918 ✭✭✭circadian

chester-lede-38d3cae2-2b79-420c-af87-428ea4e1f18c.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭twignme

Uma Thurman. Apart from the look, I think it’s helped by the fact that I can wiggle my big toe.

Advertisement