Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

High quality bed, mattress and headboard

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭bigmickey.ie

frankled wrote: »
    Hi Mick- do you know if you have anything like the attached in a king-size light grey? Would be looking for a decent mattress with it too.

Thanks,
    Frank

Hi frankled

We can supply this or very similar for you. Give me a call tomorrow. 086 8356888

Thanks

Mick

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭meforever

Hi Mick

Bad back. looking for a quality firm mattress (double). What would suit me and for how much. Send me a PM. ....Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

Queen size divan bed with headboard? Need a comfy softish mattress

Queen size divan bed with headboard? Need a comfy softish mattress

Hi billybonkers

Is it 5ft wide or 6ft wide that you need as queen size can be interpreted differently ?

Thanks

Mick

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

Hi billybonkers

Is it 5ft wide or 6ft wide that you need as queen size can be interpreted differently ?

Thanks

Mick

6foot please, sorry a super king I believe looking at the sizes

• Advertisement

6foot please, sorry a super king I believe looking at the sizes

Hi billybonkers

We have 6ft divan bases with a Sealy or Silentnight mattress for €499. Headboards from €99. Can you call to view ?

Thanks

Mick

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Jesper

Hi BM,
    I'm looking for a king size Firm/Very firm good quality mattress to fit a large wooden bed frame. 
    I've bought from you before and been happy. 
    Thanks,
    Bill.

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Danny2580

Any feedback on the John Lewis mattresses, looks like a decent deal?

Jesper wrote: »
    Hi BM,
    I'm looking for a king size Firm/Very firm good quality mattress to fit a large wooden bed frame.
    Thanks,
    Bill.

Hi Bill

Apologies I was in Uk yesterday. We have one called 2 in 1. It's rock hard but when you turn it then it's a little softer on the other side. That might be worth a look. Give me a call .

Mick

086 8356888 or 043 3345488

Hi BM,
    Thanks,
    Bill.

Hi Bill

Apologies I was in Uk yesterday. We have one called 2 in 1. It's rock hard but when you turn it then it's a little softer on the other side. That might be worth a look. Give me a call .

Mick

086 8356888 or 043 3345488
    hi Mick,

Is this the mattress you are referring to? 
    https://www.bigmickey.ie/product/best-rest-2-in-1-pack-mattress-2/
    I would rather a 'regular' mattress but I think if we get 1500-2000 pocket spring we will have the firmness and lack of dip that we are looking for. Which King size do you rate the highest in the firm category and good quality or do you have any consignments arriving soon that are worth waiting for?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭leck

Hi Mick: I'm looking for a decent double mattress for a wooden bed frame. I'm clueless on mattresses but know I don't want anything memory foam. And would prefer firm. What do you have in stock?

Also do you sell slatted bases to go on bed frame? The frame is wood with iron side bars and currently has a sheet of chipboard on top which doesn't let mattress breathe. Would like to keep frame if possible.

Double is 4ft 6in, right?

leck wrote: »
    Hi Mick: I'm looking for a decent double mattress for a wooden bed frame. I'm clueless on mattresses but know I don't want anything memory foam. And would prefer firm. What do you have in stock?

Also do you sell slatted bases to go on bed frame? The frame is wood with iron side bars and currently has a sheet of chipboard on top which doesn't let mattress breathe. Would like to keep frame if possible.

Double is 4ft 6in, right?

Hi leck

Generally, we have them all in stock in all the sizes. We can sort you out with slats so that you can keep your frame. It's better to give me a call so that I can understand what mattress might work best for you. Thanks Mick 086 8356888 or 043 3345488

hi Mick,

Is this the mattress you are referring to? 
    https://www.bigmickey.ie/product/best-rest-2-in-1-pack-mattress-2/
    I would rather a 'regular' mattress but I think if we get 1500-2000 pocket spring we will have the firmness and lack of dip that we are looking for. Which King size do you rate the highest in the firm category and good quality or do you have any consignments arriving soon that are worth waiting for?

Hi Jesper

Yes, the 2 in 1 is the firmest mattress that you will find but you can turn it to have a softer opposite side . The Jade 1500 latex mattress is also quite firm but more expensive. Give me a call 086 8356888 / 043 3345488

Thaks

Mick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

I’m looking at the respa pocket sprung 1400 at the moment. Do you stock it or something similar? It was the one we like most lying on it

I’m looking at the respa pocket sprung 1400 at the moment. Do you stock it or something similar? It was the one we like most lying on it

Hi mirrorwall14

I can probably give you a 5000 pocket or 6000 pocket John Lewis natural fillings mattress for less than you are paying for that 1400 pocket Respa. what size mattress ? Give me a call tomorrow 086 8356888 or 043 3345488.

Thanks

Mick

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

any idea When are ye delivering down in waterford next?

garv123 wrote: »
    any idea When are ye delivering down in waterford next?[/QUOTE

Hopefully this coming week. WE have some orders for Waterford City. Just waiting on a few bits to come over from Uk and then we will be down

Hi Jesper

Yes, the 2 in 1 is the firmest mattress that you will find but you can turn it to have a softer opposite side . The Jade 1500 latex mattress is also quite firm but more expensive. Give me a call 086 8356888 / 043 3345488

Thaks

Mick

Hi Mick,

I've went and did some looking at mattresses and I think a standard 'firm' will be good enough. We tried some extra firms and actually found them to tough.
    We liked a Sleep Spa - iKool Luxury Support 1600. We like the flat cooling surface and still firm. I searched the website and the closest I could find is similiar to the link below.

http://www.kaymedsleepspa.ie/product/gel-serene-2000/

Can you do something similiar?

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭VeryRapidSkoda

Hi Mick,

Would you have any king size bed frames that are like this

http://www.ikea.com/ie/en/products/beds/double-king-size-beds/tyssedal-bed-frame-white-lur%C3%B6y-spr-29057982/

I dont need a mattress just a bed frame and the wife likes this style.

Thanks.

Hi Mick,

I've went and did some looking at mattresses and I think a standard 'firm' will be good enough. We tried some extra firms and actually found them to tough.
    We liked a Sleep Spa - iKool Luxury Support 1600. We like the flat cooling surface and still firm. I searched the website and the closest I could find is similiar to the link below.

http://www.kaymedsleepspa.ie/product/gel-serene-2000/

Can you do something similiar?

Hi

We are having a clearance sale at our Richmond St Longford warehouse this weekend. You should find something similar for half price. How much is that one in kingsize ?

Thanks

Mick

• Advertisement

Hi Mick,

Would you have any king size bed frames that are like this

http://www.ikea.com/ie/en/products/beds/double-king-size-beds/tyssedal-bed-frame-white-lur%C3%B6y-spr-29057982/

I dont need a mattress just a bed frame and the wife likes this style.

Thanks.

We have a very similar bed but has a slightly higher footend. It also comes as an ottoman storage bed. Can get you a price in the morning.

Thanks

Mick

We have a very similar bed but has a slightly higher footend. It also comes as an ottoman storage bed. Can get you a price in the morning.

Thanks

Mick

That would be brilliant thank you. Don't need a mattress as the one we got from you before is still going strong. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 zith-ie

Hi, just wondering if you have anything similar to a respa ortholite matress double and how much would it be ? thanks :)

zith-ie wrote: »
    Hi, just wondering if you have anything similar to a respa ortholite matress double and how much would it be ? thanks :)

Hi there

Just had a look at the Ortholite on google. It's a non turn mattress. Will have something similar from about €149. Give me a call tomorrow to discuss if you like. 086 8356888. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 7,987 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Hi Mick, I'm looking for a cheap double mattress. Something like this would do the job. How much would it be inc delivery to Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭SEORG

Hi Mick,

I'm looking for a firm SuperKing mattress....what would you recommend?

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

Hi Mick,

Do you have any loft beds (high sleepers) that would be small double size? trying to maximize room.

Cheers.

Hi Mick, I'm looking for a cheap double mattress. Something like this would do the job. How much would it be inc delivery to Dublin?

Hi

That one or similar for €99. They are the cheaper end of things. Delivery is free. There is a much better one by Sweet Dreams for €149 also

SEORG wrote: »
    Hi Mick,

I'm looking for a firm SuperKing mattress....what would you recommend?

Thanks.

Hi

It's very hard for me to recommend a mattress for someone else. You really have to try them. We have them from 200 euro up to 4000 euro. If you let me know what type of money you have to spend then I can tell you the different ones in your price range. Are you Dublin based ?

• Advertisement

Thanks

Mick

Hi Mick,

Would you have any update on the prices for these please.

Thanks.

Advertisement