Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Tonight Show - Virgin Media One

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,814 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

The biggest waster when it came to the water charges was Arrogant Kelly. He was the one who gave everybody €100 for nothing.

what an absolute clusterfcuk, the only way to conserve water is to have a direct water charging system. this is currently a mickey mouse problem, we have bigger fish to fry first!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

The biggest waster when it came to the water charges was Arrogant, Angry, AK47, Kelly. He was the one who gave everybody €100 for nothing.
    Fixed :D

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Is this the same Alan Kelly I saw at a funeral last January, going around the pub buying drink for all and sundry?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

One of the best ever Christmas ads and those philistines are going to ruin it.

sligojoek wrote: »
    Is this the same Alan Kelly I saw at a funeral last January, going around the pub buying drink for all and sundry?
    He frequents a certain pub in Garrykennedy ;)

• Advertisement

He also came up with the "7 Stages of Leadership" tweet using pints of Guinness.

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/politics/the-seven-stages-of-leadership-is-alan-kelly-drowning-his-sorrows-34733821.html

He frequents a certain pub in Garrykennedy ;)

I know.;)
    This was in the Silvermines. I won't say any more.

I know.;)
    This was in the Silvermines. I won't say any more.
    Actually, have you ever done the Knockanroe-Silvermines Loop? It's one of my favourite hikes, the views are incredible.

http://www.irishtrails.ie/Trail/Knockanroe-Woods---Silvermines-Knockanroe-loop-/672/

Who's the woman on the right?

Actually, have you ever done the Knockanroe-Silvermines Loop? It's one of my favourite hikes, the views are incredible.

http://www.irishtrails.ie/Trail/Knockanroe-Woods---Silvermines-Knockanroe-loop-/672/

I never walked it but I'd have been up there in cars or bikes loads of times. In the early 80s we used to go up there to get a better CB signal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

I tuned in tonight for my first experience of the 'Matt and Ivan' show. The format looks ridiculous. Two people chairing a discussion doesn't work. I couldn't help thinking that it was a reincarnation of The Two Ronnies, (without the jokes).

"Goodnight from me and Goodnight from him"

Feck off Matt, ye are a long way from being the 'Two Ronnies'.

Time to blow out my four candles.

Time to blow out my four candles.
    What Har?

What Har?

Fork handles, handles for forks ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭cala

The biggest waster when it came to the water charges was Arrogant Kelly. He was the one who gave everybody €100 for nothing.

Exactly Arrogant Kelly, wouldn't have went on the show if Vincent had still been presenting it, as he would have been asked pertinent questions re' water charges such as why no provision made for people who couldn't afford to pay the charges, and no provision made for people with medical conditions requiring the use of extra water. i thought that the new presenters showed that they're no replacement for V B, by failing to ask Kelly why he favoured giving €100 to everybody regardless of income while penalising the afforementioned.
    So on that alone the two new presenters will never be up to the standards of Vincent, who liked to remind any labour T D who had the guts to go on his show of their raison d'etre.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,156 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    the least we can hope for is that he makes the party a little more honest and actually does good for the country

a politician doing good, is that an oxymoron :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,015 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    the least we can hope for is that he makes the party a little more honest and actually does good for the country

We'd all similar sentiment when the Greens went in with them. They are beyond cajoling.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭horseburger

I reckon only political anoraks and current affairs junkies will be able to cope with the Wednesday night (10 - 12:05) line-up.

I thought it was regrettable that they didn't have Vincent Browne on after Pat Kenny, on Wednesday nights.

I'd have looked forward to the two shows!:)

Matt Cooper is having another go at George Hook :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

This is almost freaky, two presenters. Don't like this format at all.

Oh guest cut off there . Tv3 Jesus

It's pretty clear that Sarah McInerney is no fan of George's.

I'd say it safe to assume from her comments that she is one of the 20 Newstalk employees who signed the petition.

"The lady who was just on before this"

What a gob****e she is. She's displaying no respect. Too busy getting her hair and make up done maybe????

Edit - no sexism meant or intended

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 17 pluto2018

dumb n dumber

John McGuirk is in dangerous territory here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭EPAndlee

John McGuirk is in dangerous territory here.

Attacked him straight away. At least let him give an opinion

• Registered Users Posts: 13,060 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

I'd say it safe to assume from her comments that she is one of the 20 Newstalk employees who signed the petition.

It's pretty clear that Sarah McInerney is no fan of George's.

Good on her. She seems to know her stuff.

I'm finding it difficult to concentrate on what Sarah & Elaine are saying, they're overly aggressive this evening.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭MayoSalmon

Are we living in India here or something? Where are all these rapes happening?

Advertisement