Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC 215: Johnson vs Borg

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭thewheel2.0

Zingango vs Tate

Zingano vs Nunes was a classic too. Cat showed some great heart in that fight.

Of course Rousey vs Holm was very shocking at the time, as the fight was playing out.

They may not have the huge event feel of a male fight but they can have some classics sometimes.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,349 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Borg via KO/TKO
    Gamebred wrote: »
    Name them, genuinely cant remember any epic womens fight.

Kedzie v Tate
    PVZ v Curran
    JJ v Gadelha 2
    Waterson v Penne
    Holm v Ronda

Epic a word used by yourself all the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭wonderfullife

DJ was told that the fans did not give a flying feck about him vs Borg and he took that stuipd fight, with tht excuse "TJ hasn't made 125 before" (even though Borg missed it multiple times)....... then he pushes for the Borg fight and Borg misses weight :pac:

DJ needs to learn that prize fighting isn't only about winning, its also about being entertaining and selling PPVs. If you want those big pay days then you have to take risks and fight the risky fights.

Anyway, no I have 0 sympathy for DJ, in fact if he gets onto another PPV he can leech PPV points of some other main event.

Yeah I agree with all of that and I think it says a lot about DJ's standing in the company that he didn't get a Conor/Ronda/UFC 200 slot.

You'd think being a champion all that time the UFC might have done him a favour and given him a Co-Main slot on a big card with a tiny slice of the PPV but nope!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

A repeat is on 3e at 11.30 tonight for anyone who hasn't seen it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭Gamebred

Go to bed and dont bother.

• Advertisement
Advertisement