Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do you get tickets for an All Ireland Final?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭kala85

What about gills corner ?? Outside the ticket office.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Lolly1511

go to gaa.ie

on gaa.ie you print them off

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭kala85

Lolly1511 wrote: »
    go to gaa.ie

Ha ha, they only look after their own at headquarters and the prawn sandwich brigade.

they are also for sale up in croker on d actual day

• Advertisement

im only helping cz i have had experience

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭lemmno

If I didn't have a ticket I'd be doing the following
    1) going to the 7s in Killmacud today
    2) going to the big hotels in town this evening as the fans arrive
    3) getting up early tomorrow and asking in drumcondra, between 9-12

How to get sources? You basically end up getting in touch with everyone you know, and chancing your arm with people you don't.

Getting a ticket is a slog, it's about 2/3 weeks work of annoying people. But you'll get one.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭LENNY86

Theres tickets as of 9am today in Parnells, Craobh Chiaran and Kilmacud croke park for anyone not looked after down south.

7s are today also tickets will be there, annually day before they all appear, DO NOT BE SCALPED.
    80 euro face value, 140 euro premium

• Registered Users Posts: 37,849 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Buff Egan doesent even have a ticket

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭jam83

PTH2009 wrote: »

So what

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭lemmno

I'd bet he does!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,133 ✭✭✭✭km79

Who

• Registered Users Posts: 24,555 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Had none at 9pm on Wednesday.

Fast forward about 60 hours and we have 8.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Had none at 9pm on Wednesday.

Fast forward about 60 hours and we have 8.

Any for sale please? I am looking for 1 for myself .

• Registered Users Posts: 24,555 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

andrew1977 wrote: »

They're accounted for already I'm afraid. I'm not going myself!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

There seems to be a consensus that one would pick a ticket up for the football final out at the sevens competition in Kilmacud Crokes?

Sorted myself but I'm trying to source a ticket for my uncle.Tried same for myself years and years ago without success.So loathe to head out there on a wild goose chase.

I know I'd possibly pick a ticket up on the Sunday if I did the groundwork but I'd prefer to chillax on the morning of the big game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Looking to swap two nally tickets +cash for two stand tickets, if anyone knows any going.

Delighted to have tickets at all but the mother is not really able for standing for over 70 minutes anymore. Any suggestions? We'll be heading up nice and early tomorrow and chancing our luck in the pubs I reckon.

Go to Croke ok hotel d mornin of d game Ir if stil looking for ticket now go to central in Dublin they should have them
    andrew1977 wrote: »

• Registered Users Posts: 10,826 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

That's at least eight people who might otherwise have been sitting adjacent whose day has been saved and they'll never even know it.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,849 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

That's at least eight people who might otherwise have been sitting adjacent whose day has been saved and they'll never even know it.

I'd say he will get sorted

According to his social media feeds he's in Dublin now and it would not surprise me if he's on Up for the match

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭unichick

Nally Terrace ticket available to swop for any stand ticket and pay the difference Wanted for my 84 year old father, life long Galway fan.

Giving it the final few chances now to secure a ticket.

All avenues more or less exhausted at this point.

Still looking for 1 for myself ,thanks a lot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭...And Justice

It's gas where I live, there's a lottery for the tickets every year and the same 4 or 5 prícks have been winning them each year without fail since 2006. It's amazing, but it's a well known secret that these lads will win because they are GAA coaches for the local team, so nobody bats an eyelid because they're kids are being coached 3 times a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 965 ✭✭✭radharc

It's amazing, but it's a well known secret that these lads will win because they are GAA coaches for the local team, so nobody bats an eyelid because they're kids are being coached 3 times a week.

And rightly so.

radharc wrote: »
    And rightly so.

I'm not dissing it, I'd just prefer if they gave them the tickets and said it's because of their contribution to the GAA and the community, instead of having a farce lottery.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,826 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

radharc wrote: »
    And rightly so.

I'm not dissing it, I'd just prefer if they gave them the tickets and said it's because of their contribution to the GAA and the community, instead of having a farce lottery.
    The last raffle I was in, the organisers actually ended up winning. So it's not unheard of for that to happen occasionally...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Motivator

I'd say he will get sorted

According to his social media feeds he's in Dublin now and it would not surprise me if he's on Up for the match

Buff is on the panel of a preview night in Naas. He's guaranteed to pick up a ticket for this game. I just hope he's not next or near me. Fair play to him for covering the games and he's harmless but I'd break his arm if I was behind him and he was twitching away in his seat reaching back.

The last raffle I was in, the organisers actually ended up winning. So it's not unheard of for that to happen occasionally...

It wasn't father ted and Dougals car raffle was it ?? 🀣

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,481 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

It's gas where I live, there's a lottery for the tickets every year and the same 4 or 5 prícks have been winning them each year without fail since 2006. It's amazing, but it's a well known secret that these lads will win because they are GAA coaches for the local team, so nobody bats an eyelid because they're kids are being coached 3 times a week.
    So why don't you take on coaching children three times a week in your own time and for nothing - I figure you to be the type to drop a child and leg it. :mad::mad:

• Advertisement

So why don't you take on coaching children three times a week in your own time and for nothing - I figure you to be the type to drop a child and leg it. :mad::mad:

Jesus relax, I said they deserve the tickets, coaching is a hard job. There's no point having a lottery.

Advertisement