Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NRL and all things Rugby League down under 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Danick

Wow, the Storm getting lions share of decisions. That's unusual, said no one, ever.

Too true but that disallowed try was a miracle for Roosters - they even ended up getting the ball.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,909 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

It was a good game, and they're a great team, but I really don't like Storm much!

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Storm got the win but a few shaky moments there. I'm still not convinced by them. Maybe they will be a bit more polished in the coming weeks.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

Storm got the win but a few shaky moments there. I'm still not convinced by them. Maybe they will be a bit more polished in the coming weeks.

Really? I can't stand the Roosters - I think they have a complete lack of flair.

Warriors v Raiders, let the pain begin.

• Advertisement

Excellent work Warriors, lulling them into a false sense of security, letting them lead by 12 points after less than 20 minutes.

Edit: in a surprise to no-one scoreline, Warriors trail 18 - 6 at half-time.

Still have faith they can score a couple in the second half, and zero faith they can defend.

Well this has been reassuringly awful and spineless, apart from about 10 minutes early second half where the Warriors had a go.

Tigers have had some comeback this half, trailing the Sea Eagles 20 to 6, and they've beaten them 30 to 26. Another team with nothing to play for showing guts and skill to get the win.

I was surprised by the Tigers' win. I can't say I was surprised at the Warriors' loss though. Frustrating.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

I thought the Tigers were due a win - but I still didn't think they would beat Manly - a fantastic grandstand finish - James Tedesco is such an exciting player to watch - you always get the feeling anything is possible when he is on the field. Any sign of Sean Johnson coming back for Warriors or is he out for the rest of the season. Titans and Warriors aren't going too well at the moment - unfortunately neither are the cows - just hoping we can get some of our injured players back for the next game - Morgan took a hell of a knock yesterday.

• Advertisement

Eels hammered the Titans, no surprise really. Didn't see it, and don't think I missed much.

I only caught highlights but it looked like the Eels were rarely troubled. Radradra scored a nice try.

Big game for the Dragons tomorrow against the Broncos to keep alive their top-eight hopes. It was revealed today that two of their players were injured in training and another two have the flu, but they're not naming who the players are.

The Eels game was very one sided - not great to watch from a neutral perspective - Shame to see French go off before half time with his hamstring - he obviously came back too soon.

The predicted weather for tomorrow should suit the Broncos - which team will be missing two players - Broncos or Dragons? Thanks

Danick wrote: »
    The Eels game was very one sided - not great to watch from a neutral perspective - Shame to see French go off before half time with his hamstring - he obviously came back too soon.

The predicted weather for tomorrow should suit the Broncos - which team will be missing two players - Broncos or Dragons? Thanks

Dragons.

Frizell and Nene Macdonald the two injured apparently.

Dragons.

Frizell and Nene Macdonald the two injured apparently.

Thanks - have you any interest in the Super 8s - will you watch Castleford game this evening?

Thanks - have you any interest in the Super 8s - will you watch Castleford game this evening?

Yeah, I'm the only fecker who posts in the super league thread more or less!

Once I finish work I'll catch the second half.

Warriors started well enough, let's see how it goes for remaining 70 minutes!

Edit: 2 minutes later and Bunnies score.

I love Simon Mannering, best Warrior on the pitch nearly every week.

All square at half-time, usual Warriors defence, non existent.

• Advertisement

Well I'll always have the first 20 minutes, such happy times.

Frizell there for the Dragons, so that report was bullplop.

Hope this is a better game, think Broncos will be too strong for the Dragons unfortunately.

Must find the post but some one posted here they saw the Dragons dropping out of play off picture, this was when they were flying high in the table, weeks and weeks ago. Doff my cap to whoever that's was, really can't see Dragons getting back into top 8 they way things are going.

I was willing the Warriors on this morning - hoped they were going to pull off a win like the Tigers last week - by the sounds of things Shaun Johnson will be back for the next game - just a shame he wasn't back today.

Cows tomorrow - anyone know if Morgan is back - it changed the game when he left the field last week.

Broncos scored some top class tries. I was impressed with them. I feel like this could be a year for a dark horse to go all the way but maybe that's wishful thinking on my part.

Storm too strong for the Knights, but great little run by them anyway.

Tigers comeback? Is it possible - it's going to be an interesting start to the second half.

Tigers comeback? Is it possible - it's going to be an interesting start to the second half.

They gave it a good go, Tedesco was fantastic today. Have to feel for the Cowboys in the last game, playing with half a team, they played pretty well in defeat to the Sharks, load more injuries though.

Very impressed with Tedesco's performance. Storm looked very good too.

• Advertisement

They gave it a good go, Tedesco was fantastic today. Have to feel for the Cowboys in the last game, playing with half a team, they played pretty well in defeat to the Sharks, load more injuries though.

You know the Cowboys won the second half 2 tries and a converted try to a single penalty goal - at least they finished well - hopefully this injury phase will end soon.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement