Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

NRL and all things Rugby League down under 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,904 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Danick wrote: »
    You know the Cowboys won the second half 2 tries and a converted try to a single penalty goal - at least they finished well - hopefully this injury phase will end soon.

The injury phase has to end soon, they haven't got many players left to get injured.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Danick

The injury phase has to end soon, they haven't got many players left to get injured.

True - first game today was a thriller - I won't say anything else in case you want to watch it later

Loving the way the doggies have started here - loads of offloads - great to watch!

Danick wrote: »
    Loving the way the doggies have started here - loads of offloads - great to watch!

It's funny because they have such a reputation for dour grunt Rugby, that shows they can really play, shame it's come so late in the season.

Lot of unhappy Raiders fans on twitter after the Penrith defeat. Panthers on a roll, never really totally convincing, but still getting the wins.

It's funny because they have such a reputation for dour grunt Rugby, that shows they can really play, shame it's come so late in the season.

Lot of unhappy Raiders fans on twitter after the Penrith defeat. Panthers on a roll, never really totally convincing, but still getting the wins.

It was a great game - like you said - it is a pity they don't play like that more often.

• Advertisement

Titans have sacked their coach. I'd let Hayne go too if I were them. Luxury player who's as prone to a dud performance as a good one, it would free up a load on their salary cap too.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

The Raiders defence hasn't been as good as last year. Good win for the Panthers.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

Wow, some performances from the Eels against the Broncos. Radradra unstoppable.

Wow, some performances from the Eels against the Broncos. Radradra unstoppable.

They are a great team - commentators reckoned that Broncos had been lucky to get away with the way they have been playing in the last couple of matches - can't say I noticed - I thought they had been playing really well and notching up high scores. Cows tomorrow - here's hoping we can get a win.

• Advertisement

I was thinking of the Eels as a possible dark horse for the Grand Final if Semi stays fit, although defensively I'd be concerned about them. Very exciting to watch at the moment.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭brandnewaward

how about kirasome getting the quickest try ever...... takes an ex bunny :D

Kirk should be a happy poster, Bulldogs back to winning ways! Admittedly it's only the Titans (who were better 2nd half than first), but a wins a win!

Melbourne are very good, but Jebus, they get every decision, and the commentators w*nkathon over them is nauseating. Fast beginning to hate (rather than dislike) Storm as a result.

Melbourne are very good, but Jebus, they get every decision, and the commentators w*nkathon over them is nauseating. Fast beginning to hate (rather than dislike) Storm as a result.

I know what you mean but I must say I love that combo of Addo-Carr and Vunivalu on the wings. The speed of Addo-Carr for two of those tries was breathtaking.

Warriors managed to lose again, thought they'd hang on for that one, still, showed a bit of fight I suppose.

What a defensive display from the Dragons. Excellent game.

Best and worst case scenarios for teams in contention. https://twitter.com/NRL/status/902063214975787012/photo/1

That game between Manly and Panthers on Saturday will be huge. I may get up early for that one. Sunday is also significant with the loser of Manly/Panthers having to hope the Dragons don't go and capitalise by beating the Bulldogs.

They should be a great few days.

• Advertisement

Disappointing result for the Cowboys. I thought they might get one over on the Broncos given there was so much on the line. Now they face an anxious wait over the weekend.

Disappointing result for the Cowboys. I thought they might get one over on the Broncos given there was so much on the line. Now they face an anxious wait over the weekend.

Think the Cowboys time in the play offs will be short even if they stay in top 8 after the final round of regular season (which I think they will), they've just be obliterated by injuries.

I'm going to miss every game this round which is a bit of a bummer. Going to record the lot.

tipped Newcastle and the warriors to upset this week , nothing to lose at this stage . debating should I got the bunnies game tonight.......

tipped Newcastle and the warriors to upset this week , nothing to lose at this stage . debating should I got the bunnies game tonight.......

Do, last hurrah for the season. How much is it to get in?

Don't fancy the Warriors tbh, unless Tigers have gone on holiday early.

not sure , cheap as id say....meh got membership so wont cost me anything anyway.I'll freeze my nuts off :D

not sure , cheap as id say....meh got membership so wont cost me anything anyway.I'll freeze my nuts off :D

Extra layers! Photos for the forum!

heres one I prepared earlier

heres one I prepared earlier

Nice work.

Radradra is on fire at the minute. I can't wait to see how the Eels fare against the Storm next week. Most pundits seems to think Storm will win handily but I think it could be close.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭PhilipsR

Squeaky bum time for Penrith for the next 10 minutes. 28-0 down. If it gets to 38, they could miss out on the play offs if the Dragons win tomorrow...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement