Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ACCOMMODATION SUPERTHREAD! **Read first post before posting**

Options
1495051525355»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Deirdre5

Panicking a bit about accommodation. I can't afford anything above 400 a month which is proving more difficult than I thought. Hoping things will pick up soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Nave

Me and my sisters are really struggling to find a three bedroom house in Dublin. We don't even care much about the location in Dublin and our budget is €1,700 a month. We've been emailing landlords/estate agents as soon as properties go on Daft but very, very few have responded and we've called any that list numbers.

I'm starting full-time work really soon and the other two are students. None of us smoke.

If anyone would know of any house going or could give any tips we'd really appreciate it. We're looking to move down within the next two weeks so it's starting to look unlikely we'll even get anywhere at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 meabhl

I have a room going in Cellbridge for a PhD student if there are any out there interested? I will be studying one myself!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭lakill Farm

3rd year female student of NUI Maynooth looking for a room to rent in Maynooth area. non smoker.

Current accommodation is being sold and just notified. deposit and reference available

*** Im posting this for a student who works with us part time and isn't a boards user so ill show her all the posts and PMs ***

• Registered Users Posts: 12 con12

in Palmerstown
    MOD: Email address removed - Please PM if interested homestay .cook your own meals

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭The Mulk

I have a self-contained en-suite single room available in Celbridge, on the Hazelhatch side.
    5 mins from main street and 67 bus stop. 15 mins from Hazelhatch train station(there is shuttle bus).
    Own door access, sole use of cooking facilities, bathroom and TV.
    PM for more details.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 AlisonN

Final year student looking for a room please. As close to maynooth college as possible as will be walking to & from college. Have rent & deposit etc ready to go so can move very quickly for the right place. Very clean, reliable, friendly female student. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭The Mulk

Same again for 20/21
    (No shared facilities, will help with Social Distancing)
    I have a self-contained en-suite single room available in Celbridge, on the Hazelhatch side.
    5 mins from main street and 67 bus stop. 15 mins from Hazelhatch train station(there is a shuttle bus).
    Own door access, sole use of small cooking facilities, bathroom and TV.
    PM for more details.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭Firblog

Any accommodation available? 3rd Year student (f) needing a place, from Donegal so very little travelling home for weekends.

Advertisement