Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would you be ok with white Irish becoming a minority?

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 143 ✭✭Raycyst

Balbriggan is like a war zone now with black youths often engaged in violence and street battles. The black gangs do also contain the occassional white member.

It's not reported by RTE.

For example, this Irish discussion board lists constant problems at the train station and it describes the inadequate response by the Guards.
    http://www.donabateportrane.net/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2277

Politicans and Guards cannot protect ordinary members of the public from roving gangs.

We are certainly creating civil war type conditions in this country. The complete betrayal by Guards and politicans is striking and it cannot really have any other effect than the destruction of our society.

If you live in Balbriggan your society may already have been destroyed.
    If you live near a train station in Paris it is almost certain that you have hundreds of homeless asylum seekers and illegal immigrants living ourside your house. They have nothing to do but engage in crime.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,068 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

In cases like above the Community need to stand up and say they are taking a stand.

A Drug dealer bought a very expensive property only a short walk from where I grew up (some of you will be delighted to know he was White Irishman and was known as Paddy), but the local community stood up to him and he got fed up and left.

Its not a easy thing to do of course, but the Gardaí sure as hell aint going do anything for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

Those Facebook posts were comments on a post about an old man pushing his grandaughter in a buggy that couldn't get past a large group of young immigrants on the path that they gather around every evening. He tried to push his way through and got headbutted by one of them. While wheeling a child in a buggy...

Same gang were putting car windows through with rocks in the train station the week before.

This is a weekly occurrence around here. Delivery driver getting robbed at knifepoint, gangs of up to 100 gatecrashing a 13 year olds birthday party, kicking the doors in and getting in the windows, while the parent are there and all. All in the last 3 or 4 weeks.
    The town is gone to sh*te over the last few years but you know... easy to say there's no problems when you don't live around it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 28 Comte de Mirabeau

and surprise surprise . . .none of it being reported by the Irish media.

Raycyst wrote: »
    Balbriggan is like a war zone now with black youths often engaged in violence and street battles. The black gangs do also contain the occassional white member.

It's not reported by RTE.

For example, this Irish discussion board lists constant problems at the train station and it describes the inadequate response by the Guards.
    http://www.donabateportrane.net/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2277

Politicans and Guards cannot protect ordinary members of the public from roving gangs.

We are certainly creating civil war type conditions in this country. The complete betrayal by Guards and politicans is striking and it cannot really have any other effect than the destruction of our society.

If you live in Balbriggan your society may already have been destroyed.
    If you live near a train station in Paris it is almost certain that you have hundreds of homeless asylum seekers and illegal immigrants living ourside your house. They have nothing to do but engage in crime.

That's the excuse alright.
    The park he's taking about was removed because it was getting destroyed and burnt every weekend. But they were just "chillin" apparently.

423019.JPG

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

Jaysus there is this site where are new rereg friends might be getting there information for Ireland

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/mikeyy.org/2016/11/15/irish-soon-facing-ethnic-extinction/amp/

Warning: not much intelligence portrayed in the article.

Jaysus there is this site where are new rereg friends might be getting there information for Ireland

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/mikeyy.org/2016/11/15/irish-soon-facing-ethnic-extinction/amp/

Warning: not much intelligence portrayed in the article.

I'm not a new re-reg and I live there. Typical response, pretend it's all made up by the dumb racists...

A bit rich insulting someone's intelligence. Our* Their*

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

I don't know about Balbriggan, but around here it's feral gangs of young teens, up to about 16 years old that are causing havok.

It's not being reported on the media, even the local papers are hesitant to cover it.

Only difference is these are white, Irish teens.

Bored unruly teens are bored unruly teens, no matter what the skin tone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭MayoSalmon

Black people bad white people good...good debate

I'm not a new re-reg and I live there. Typical response, pretend it's all made up by the dumb racists...

A bit rich insulting someone's intelligence. Our* Their*

Sure you do buddy.

• Advertisement

Sure you do buddy.

Oh ffs. You think I'm lying about where I live?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭dav3

That's the excuse alright.
    The park he's taking about was removed because it was getting destroyed and burnt every weekend. But they were just "chillin" apparently.

As much as we all enjoy reading people getting hysterical on facebook and crying about crime, what has this got to do with the pure white Irish becoming a minority?

According to the last census (2016 isn't out yet). Balbriggan town was 70% white Irish, 84% White and 12% Black/Black Irish.

http://census.cso.ie/sapmap2011/Results.aspx?Geog_Type=LT&Geog_Code=04001#T2_220

According to the latest census the black population in Ireland has decreased. You should be delighted.

Every town in Ireland has crime, if you have a genuine concern about crime in your area, do something about it. If you're just going to blame 'the blacks' on everything including your sh*t life, no one will listen to you.

dav3 wrote: »
    As much as we all enjoy reading people getting hysterical on facebook and crying about crime, what has this got to do with the pure white Irish becoming a minority?

According to the last census (2016 isn't out yet). Balbriggan town was 70% white Irish, 84% White and 12% Black/Black Irish.

http://census.cso.ie/sapmap2011/Results.aspx?Geog_Type=LT&Geog_Code=04001#T2_220

According to the latest census the black population in Ireland has decreased. You should be delighted.

Every town in Ireland has crime, if you have a genuine concern about crime in your area, do something about it. If you're just going to blame 'the blacks' on everything including your sh*t life, no one will listen to you.

My life is far from sh*t. How dare you.

Last census was 2011? If you notice in my posts I say "over the last few years"

You can say what you like about every town in Ireland but we've never had gangs like this on our streets before. It was never crime free but we didn't have ongoing crime like this before.
    It all came with the huge influx of foreign nationals.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,068 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

This will be one to bookmark for next census. For comparisons

• Registered Users Posts: 2,451 ✭✭✭rgossip30

dav3 wrote: »

You speak for yourself . We have enough of our own scum without importing more .

The census is becoming less reliable all the time.

I won't provide accurate information next time.

If people criticise me for refusing to do my civic duty I'd point to the continued refusal to do their jobs among politicans and the Guards. I'm not going to allow myself to be lectured to, or preached to, by hypocrites.

Society is built upon solidarity among like minded individuals. Our government has intentionally destroyed that.

The reason that Irish society is failing is because of politicans.

If people criticise me for refusing to do my civic duty I'd point to the continued refusal to do their jobs among politicans and the Guards. I'm not going to allow myself to be lectured to, or preached to, by hypocrites.

Society is built upon solidarity among like minded individuals. Our government has intentionally destroyed that.

What a rousing speech. Off into battle with you!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

Look, it's a nice day. Go for a walk.

Sitting behind that keyboard, isolating yourself isn't doing you any favours.

It is a battle for the people of balbriggan, just to get to and from their train stations.

In Paris, it's closer to war around train stations.

There is no end game. The streets in the future will be full of homeless Africans, unless we evict the Irish from their houses in which case the streets will be full of Irish, while the Africans languish in the houses.

Bizarre country this, or more correctly, some people are bizarre and act against their own interests.

It is a battle for the people of balbriggan, just to get to and from their train stations.

In Paris, it's closer to war around train stations.

There is no end game. The streets in the future will be full of homeless Africans, unless we evict the Irish from their houses in which case the streets will be full of Irish, while the Africans languish in the houses.

Bizarre country this, or more correctly, some people are bizarre and act against their own interests.

Your making it up as you along.

• Advertisement

See this is where you're letting yourself down. That's rubbish.
    I've just been down the town now doing a bit of shopping and there was a handful of people walking towards the train station.

The mass influx of foreign nationals has had a negative effect on the town but you're blowing it way out of proportion with statements like that.

Contrary to the belief of people that don't know me, I still have a nice life here. I'd just have my wits about me going certain places at certain times. Something that was never an issue before.

But I most definitely do worry for the future of my child because it's only going one direction and it's not getting better.

You cannot say that it isn't a problem now but that it will definitely be a problem in the future.

If it will definitely be a problem in the future then it is a problem now. The time to solve it is now.

It's incorrect to insist that no-one feels threatened when having to walk though groups of foreigners.

Women are well advised to avoid train station in Paris after dark. Eventually it'll be Balbriggan too.

The fact it hasn't happened yet doesn't mean it's of no significance.

Gloabalists are only thinking of their own wealth and power. I'm acting selfishly too by wanting to restrict Ireland to the Irish but I'm not trying to increase my wealth at the expense of others, like globalists are.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,027 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

rgossip30 wrote: »
    The EU workers come and work in low paid jobs then realise they are better off on welfare .

proof please. EU workers who would have been working in the lower paid jobs have mostly left due to the recession.
    rgossip30 wrote: »
    Asylum Seekers make claims for refugee status 90% + are bogus they get leave to remain after judicial reviews . Deportations are low but rising something positive .

proof that 90%+ refugee status claims are bogus please. deportations are low for many reasons, including many leaving of their own accord once the can go no further.
    I'm a white Irish heterosexual Catholic male , who's neither left or right wing and takes each policy and point of view on it's own merits. . .Apparently someone like me is one of the most repulsive, threatening and dangerous combinations you can be according to the western media. What a bizarre narrative and agenda were all supposed to believe and run with. . . . and yet so many do.

i have never come across that myself. could you give some examples?
    In cases like above the Community need to stand up and say they are taking a stand.

A Drug dealer bought a very expensive property only a short walk from where I grew up (some of you will be delighted to know he was White Irishman and was known as Paddy), but the local community stood up to him and he got fed up and left.

Its not a easy thing to do of course, but the Gardaí sure as hell aint going do anything for you.

they got lucky. if it was today, this paddy chap would be happy to have them all shot no question. so expecting the community to do anything about gangs is wishful thinking. the gardai haven't the resources to do anything so how can they do anything.

the only reason the census is becoming unreliable is your hysterical rantings have been proven false.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

My life is far from sh*t. How dare you.

Last census was 2011? If you notice in my posts I say "over the last few years"

Last census was 2016?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Elements of the census are very unreliable. For example, my best mate hasn't seen a a church in years, goes on the piss every Good Friday and eats meat regardless of holy days but still put himself down as Catholic. He also mocks the clergy and jokingly refers to priests as paedos. He's anything but Catholic. Also puts down that he can speak Irish. He cannot.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Omackeral wrote: »
    Elements of the census are very unreliable. For example, my best mate hasn't seen a a church in years, goes on the piss every Good Friday and eats meat regardless of holy days but still put himself down as Catholic. He also mocks the clergy and jokingly refers to priests as paedos. He's anything but Catholic. Also puts down that he can speak Irish. He cannot.

Bet he thinks he's a great lad altogether mocking the clergy and referring to Priests as Paedos.

Tell the bigot to think of something original.

Stheno wrote: »
    Last census was 2016?

The poster I replied to said the 2016 results were not out and gave the previous results.

I presume they are considering Balbriggan was recently announced as the youngest town in the country.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭KwackerJack

No certainty not

No country should allow it!!

If that was the case then we may as well wipe the earths history books off all nationalities, culture, language etc and just have 1 language, 1 culture and no personal identity

Ireland is Ireland. We need to fight to keep our identity and we are not racist for wanting such. If you are foreign and feel offended by this we have many airports and ferry terminals

I travel to the UK very regularly and always thought wow seeing a white English speaking person on the streets is rare........now sadly I can see the same here!!

Lets join the EU they said....lets open our borders they said. Multiculturalism will be great they said

Take the 6 counties and the UK as it is today............the UK and Ireland have race wars coming but were all to bothered watching love island to notice

Lucan, Blanchardstown, Balbriggan are like a different country, I feel out of place to be white in these area's

No good will come from all this!!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Bet he thinks he's a great lad altogether mocking the clergy and referring to Priests as Paedos.

Tell the bigot to think of something original.

I said it to him. He said go f*ck yourself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭KwackerJack

127 people are foreign according to the poll

Also only here to screw the system because they are to lazy to be real men and women

Advertisement