Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What was your biggest "get me out of here!" moment in a relationship?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

But it's ok for you to squirt your bodily fluids on her? Or in her?
    Sometimes when I'm about get my period and have sex, having sex can start it off.. also there is a thing called cervical erosion ( doesn't mean your cervix is eroded) that can cause a woman to bleed during sex that she does not know about or cannot help happening... so if a woman bleeds during sex and your grossed out by it think about how she has to go around with your bodily fluids inside of her.. you get to wipe it off..

In this situation she knew she was having her period though (she took out a tampon). He didn't know, and I don't think it's excessive for him to have expected a warning.

Most women know that sex usually involves ejaculation, so it's not really equivalent? (And I don't think Lexie will be ejaculating in anyone :pac:)

Lexie is a woman!

When the love of my life broke up with me, I was like "get me out of here!" for a few years until I eventually got over her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

But it's ok for you to squirt your bodily fluids on her? Or in her?
    Sometimes when I'm about get my period and have sex, having sex can start it off.. also there is a thing called cervical erosion ( doesn't mean your cervix is eroded) that can cause a woman to bleed during sex that she does not know about or cannot help happening... so if a woman bleeds during sex and your grossed out by it think about how she has to go around with your bodily fluids inside of her.. you get to wipe it off..
    Without getting in to the ins and outs of my sex life, but that's entirely different. Women can bleed during sex, sure. Or, your period can come early, and while I wouldn't think it's a big deal if you're very close to someone - these things happen after all, it's not something I'd like to happen if I was having a one night stand or a casual fling with. If my uterus is spitting itself out in chunks, the least I could do is give the luckiest man the heads up that it's shark week, before letting him smear some of my uterus lining on himself.

Also, ejaculation is completely different. Just because someone might choose to swallow doesn't mean I'd also expect them to swallow what just came out of me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭choons

Was asked to shave if I wanted to continue kissing this girl!

. . . We did not kiss again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,478 ✭✭✭eeguy

Also, ejaculation is completely different. Just because someone might choose to swallow doesn't mean I'd also expect them to swallow what just came out of me.

Can we please move on from this and get back to the funny stories?:eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,509 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

Without getting in to the ins and outs of my sex life, but that's entirely different. Women can bleed during sex, sure. Or, your period can come early, and while I wouldn't think it's a big deal if you're very close to someone - these things happen after all, it's not something I'd like to happen if I was having a one night stand or a casual fling with. If my uterus is spitting itself out in chunks, the least I could do is give the luckiest man the heads up that it's shark week, before letting him smear some of my uterus lining on himself.

i didnt think you could paint the picture anybetter than your post a few above . then this post. :eek::eek::eek:
    you have a great way with words. how am i supposed to sleep with these thoughts

i didnt think you could paint the picture anybetter. then this. :eek::eek::eek:
    you have a great way with words. how am i supposed to sleep with these thoughts

Just don't look up Rainbow Kiss whatever you do.

Sweet dreams now :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,107 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Ended up getting romantic with a girl I was in college with. Never really got on with her but she was easy on the eye. We got very drunk on the first night, partly because we were young and foolish, partly because I thought she was a bit wierd. During the night she dropped a nice booster about me looking like an actor. That was grand, I didn't think much of it and we went back to mine and had a nice time.
    Second night out and her place made more sense. All going well until we got into her bedroom. It was like a shrine to this fella. Dozens of posters, the walls were covered with posters of him and there was even a life size poster on the door. It freaked me out no end.

I couldn't get out of there fast enough.... left the next morning, naturally. But the sex was uneasy, I keep opening my eyes and seeing your man everywhere. I won't lie, there was a little voice saying don't fall asleep.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Ferrari3600

^ Reminds me of a scene from Alan Partridge.

hqdefault.jpg

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,909 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Not my story, but one of my friends. Back when we were 17/18 one of the guys in the group (Andy) really fancied one of the other girls (Sarah). One night there was a party and the two of them went for a 'walk' and were gone for ages. A couple of us were a bit worried cos they'd been gone hours, it was January - freezing cold out, party house in the middle of nowhere - so me, another girl and two of the guys decide to walk down the road and look for them.

We got a few hundred yards down the road and met Andy coming back towards the house alone. There was blood all around his mouth and all over one of his hands. We tried to ask him what happened and where was Sarah and was he OK. He just kept walking and saying 'nothing, nothing' so the 4 of us sprinted off down the road expecting to find Sarah dead in the ditch or something. We found her standing a bit further down the road, crying, with blood all around her mouth. Turns out they'd been kissing, and he'd dropped the hand, but after a little bit, she had to stop him cos it had started to hurt. Turns out his nails were really long, and he'd literally sliced the hole off her!! She said it was like being fingered by Freddy Kreuger. I asked about the blood all around their mouths, thinking he'd maybe gone down on her after the fingering, and then kissed her afterwards. Nope. He bit her lip really hard while kissing her, so hard that he broke the skin. After a couple more minutes of kissing, she had to stop him cos her lip was so sore. They started walking back together and he caught sight of her face in the streetlight and just took off up the road and left her there.

We brought her back up to the house (he'd gone by then) and got her cleaned up. She said it hurt to pee for about a week afterwards. Apparently he was texting her for ages afterwards looking to hook up again!!

She went with another fella to the cinema

HOOK is right. Urgh.

PARlance wrote: »
    Ended up getting romantic with a girl I was in college with. Never really got on with her but she was easy on the eye. We got very drunk on the first night, partly because we were young and foolish, partly because I thought she was a bit wierd. During the night she dropped a nice booster about me looking like an actor. That was grand, I didn't think much of it and we went back to mine and had a nice time.
    Second night out and her place made more sense. All going well until we got into her bedroom. It was like a shrine to this fella. Dozens of posters, the walls were covered with posters of him and there was even a life size poster on the door. It freaked me out no end.

I couldn't get out of there fast enough.... left the next morning, naturally. But the sex was uneasy, I keep opening my eyes and seeing your man everywhere. I won't lie, there was a little voice saying don't fall asleep.

You win the thread. Your prize is in the post. That is seriously fúcked man.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

My ex was incredibly needy, 200 texts a day, resending the same message if I didn't text back then sending passing aggressive stuff if I didn't write back, regardless of if I was at school or college or work. Put up with it because it was my first relationship, I wasn't particularly confident in myself and, well, you know yourselves the third reason...

I must add I was no angel in all this. I could've behaved a lot better but I still kept on the sane side of things compared to her.

Did lots of mad stuff looking back: fake pregnancies, lots of testing me ("is my friend hot?"), Tried to isolate me from my friends, arranging to meet up and then cancel on me with stupid reasons countless times. I was far not in the mood for that crap so I called her out on it. She'd get her knickers in a knot for a while, stop talking then pretend as if nothing happened. We broke up and started again I don't know how many times over the course of three and a half years. It ended when we both met new people, though even then she kept texting me about how much she loved me and graphically explaining what she wanted to do to me.

My relationship ended and she told me hers was over too so we met up a few times. Then it stopped all of a sudden and she told me it was cos she was actually still with her bf, they'd never broken up in the first place. I got on with my life and she kept trying to win me back and pretended she wasn't still with her bf.

The height of her craziness was when she told me one day out of the blue she'd arrived in the new country I was living in to visit me. I was single at the time (she claimed to be) and had been talking a bit back and forth but as I was living in a different country, I made it clear nothing would happen.

So i woke up one day with dozens of messages saying she was at the airport and how long would it take me to get there, etc. I text back, clueless, and she says that she's already booked a return flight so I went out to the airport, it was in the city I lived. Told her I was there and she told me she had already checked in so she wasn't able to turn back.

She tried a similar stunt a while later when I was living in a different country, this time it would've involved me travelling two hours. I called her bluff and she didn't reply for a few days before telling me she'd fainted and couldn't remeber what had happened and that it was my fault.

Like I said I was no angel, I could've cut her out of my life at any time but... I was single so I kept going back for more whenever I was back in Ireland.

I finally copped on after another fakeish pregnancy: she kept saying that she wasn't with her bf, we got together, a week after she claimed she was pregnant but then told me something about the dates that meant it couldn't be mine. When she finally admitted it (i knew from the start it couldn't be mine and i told her as much and that I was having nothing to do with it but it took her months to actually admit it wasn't mine), I realised it was a lucky escape, I cut contact completely and haven't talked to her since, though she kept texting me for three years after it.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Which actor was it?

Which actor was it?

I knew somebody would catch me out, ok, I exaggerated. It's a bit of a push to call him an actor. Gary Lucy.

Think he was in a few terrible shows at the time, Footballers Wives is one that rings a bell, he was "popular" about 13 years ago iirc. I was a lot more fresh-faced back then.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Gary Lucey? More like Gary Busey I'd say!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭midlandsmissus

But you do know someimes it's hard to control a lot of blood. Accidents happen. If it happened to a girl staying in my house, I would know it was an accident, I wouldn't judge her, it's a normal bodily function. I would just clean the sheets!

You'd tell the person you're about to have sex with, surely? You can't judge someone for being grossed out. I'd be pretty grossed out if someone perioded on me!
    But as we said - sometimes periods dont act the way we want them to!

For some women it can start at different days every month so you can be caught out unexpectedly, or it can stop for a day in the middle of the cycle and you think you're finished, and then it comes back stronger than ever.

I am sure the above only happens not on purpose.

I am sure every woman can relate to me- when I say I think at some stage in all of our lives, we have been terrified of leaving a stain in someone else's house. Couch/bed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭BetsyEllen

This thread was fun for a while but it's being ruined by period talk now

BetsyEllen wrote: »

Ah I'd say the talk is just a cycle after a a length or portion of time, im sure we will get back on track and leave the mess behind us

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

BetsyEllen wrote: »

Bloody grammar nazis ruin everything…

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Thread has jumped the shark (week)...

• Registered Users Posts: 16,585 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

moon cups for all.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,154 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

My ex was incredibly needy, 200 texts a day, resending the same message if I didn't text back then sending passing aggressive stuff if I didn't write back, regardless of if I was at school or college or work. Put up with it because it was my first relationship, I wasn't particularly confident in myself and, well, you know yourselves the third reason...

I must add I was no angel in all this. I could've behaved a lot better but I still kept on the sane side of things compared to her.

Did lots of mad stuff looking back: fake pregnancies, lots of testing me ("is my friend hot?"), Tried to isolate me from my friends, arranging to meet up and then cancel on me with stupid reasons countless times. I was far not in the mood for that crap so I called her out on it. She'd get her knickers in a knot for a while, stop talking then pretend as if nothing happened. We broke up and started again I don't know how many times over the course of three and a half years. It ended when we both met new people, though even then she kept texting me about how much she loved me and graphically explaining what she wanted to do to me.

My relationship ended and she told me hers was over too so we met up a few times. Then it stopped all of a sudden and she told me it was cos she was actually still with her bf, they'd never broken up in the first place. I got on with my life and she kept trying to win me back and pretended she wasn't still with her bf.

The height of her craziness was when she told me one day out of the blue she'd arrived in the new country I was living in to visit me. I was single at the time (she claimed to be) and had been talking a bit back and forth but as I was living in a different country, I made it clear nothing would happen.

So i woke up one day with dozens of messages saying she was at the airport and how long would it take me to get there, etc. I text back, clueless, and she says that she's already booked a return flight so I went out to the airport, it was in the city I lived. Told her I was there and she told me she had already checked in so she wasn't able to turn back.

She tried a similar stunt a while later when I was living in a different country, this time it would've involved me travelling two hours. I called her bluff and she didn't reply for a few days before telling me she'd fainted and couldn't remeber what had happened and that it was my fault.

Like I said I was no angel, I could've cut her out of my life at any time but... I was single so I kept going back for more whenever I was back in Ireland.

I finally copped on after another fakeish pregnancy: she kept saying that she wasn't with her bf, we got together, a week after she claimed she was pregnant but then told me something about the dates that meant it couldn't be mine. When she finally admitted it (i knew from the start it couldn't be mine and i told her as much and that I was having nothing to do with it but it took her months to actually admit it wasn't mine), I realised it was a lucky escape, I cut contact completely and haven't talked to her since, though she kept texting me for three years after it.

I think your ex might be my ex........... :o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

But as we said - sometimes periods dont act the way we want them to!

For some women it can start at different days every month so you can be caught out unexpectedly, or it can stop for a day in the middle of the cycle and you think you're finished, and then it comes back stronger than ever.

I am sure the above only happens not on purpose.

I am sure every woman can relate to me- when I say I think at some stage in all of our lives, we have been terrified of leaving a stain in someone else's house. Couch/bed.

Put on sexy underwear once it's finished (so you think) and then bam, bitch is back! Nothing worse!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭BetsyEllen

I went out with a guy once whose Dad was super pervy.
    I was close with the girlfriend of my boyfriends brother and she mentioned it to me once, said he had been drunk one night and said inappropriate things to her and how he'd like to kiss her etc.

Anyway, a few weeks later he said the same kind of stuff to me (he drank a lot) and that I reminded him of his wife who had died young (my boyfriends mother).

One night when with my boyfriend I brought it up to him as I felt so uncomfortable, I told him I didn't want to be around his Dad anymore.

My boyfriend was surprisingly unfazed and said 'oh yeah he's like that - my ex stayed in my house one night whilst I was away - my Dad was here and she woke up in the middle of the night and he was standing over her and begged her to let him give her oral'

The weirdest thing was, he didn't even seem bothered by it.

We broke up eventually, his creepy Dad being one of the main reasons.

razorblunt wrote: »
    Gary Lucey? More like Gary Busey I'd say!

Ha, certainly these days!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Nesta99

One was when I realised that the girl I was seeing couldnt hold her p!ss after a mere 2 beers when we settled to sleep together for the first and then last time - Twice I was woken by a warm and wet senstion of the urine kind under me 1st time, and down my leg another time. First time I said nothing and was never mentioned second time i tried to waken her but she was out for the count so i quietly got up and dressed to sneak out but I couldnt find the key to the pvc door so had to climb out the front window. Met her a few times after, politely spoke, and then scurried on.

Another girl i was dating turned out to be quite a troubled person; The time i realised was when she didnt want me going to a local football match one evening, I said i'd be back straight after which I was and didnt even have a HT beer. When I got back she had used a safety razor to make deep scratches all down both thighs!?! She said look what happened, it is your fault for going to the game (not in a she needed my support at a vulnerable time thing and I wasnt there, it was a look what will happen if you disobey me so hope you feel guilty)....I wasnt equiped to handle that at 21, still am not now!! I got stuck in that one for far too long as I was afraid to just cut her loose, no pun intended, but totally had to in the end for my own sanity!!!

These days thankfully my fiancé is quite normal!!

Advertisement