Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FPL 2016 Pay Leagues and Prize Leagues

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Hackers wrote: »
    Was watching that closely over the weekend, thought I had you when Stones " scored"!! Not to be, winner of the return game in the next round will be vital to getting out of the group.

Didn't know we were playing till results email came out.

Deliberately not keeping tabs on cups and CL fixtures. My main focus.is finishing as high as possible and hopefully placing in some cash leagues. I don't want cup games to affect my thinking.

I lost my 2nd CL tie (and one that should have been an easier win) the week of my last -8 which was a disaster. Had this weeks match been in my head I may have shyed away from taking my very successful -8 this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Missing Links

Anto Doyle wins the Bohs league monthly prize (fourball @ Elmgreen Golf Club).

Hackers avenges the defeat in the last round of Harps CL fixtures with a win.

2 wins and 2 defeats now, with 2 teams on 9 points I have no margin for error in this now.

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Hackers

Hard luck there, it went right to the last game. A Leicester clean sheet and you had it!
    FHFC wrote: »
    Hackers avenges the defeat in the last round of Harps CL fixtures with a win.

2 wins and 2 defeats now, with 2 teams on 9 points I have no margin for error in this now.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,498 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Finn Harps Europa League announced. Another competition? Sure why not?

• Advertisement

KevIRL wrote: »
    Finn Harps Europa League announced. Another competition? Sure why not?

Word on the street is that their budget will be second only to Dundalk's next season.;)

Good timing for all having a disastrous season so far...I'm in!

Yup. The good people at the Finn Harps Fantasy Football league are celebrating retaining Premier Division status by running another competition starting in the new year. Good chance for a fresh start if your season is a write off, or you've gone out of the Champions League early.

The Finn Harps Europa League 2017 is open to ALL players who are in the FHFC Fantasy Football League 2016/17 – if you are playing our Champions League competition, you can also enter the Europa League 2017 competition. It is limited to only 64 players – so this will be available on a first come, first served basis. Payment is the only way that entry can be confirmed. As we know from the Champions League (of which we have a waiting list already for next season), these places are likely to go fast, especially considering the prize that is on offer.

Cost of entering this is also €20 with a prize of €1,000 for the Europa League 2017 winner at the end of the competition.

How does Europa League 2017 work

The 64 players will be drawn into 16 Groups of 4 Players.
    Each Group will see each player have 6 rounds of fixtures based on the Premier League Fantasy Football Gameweeks (Matchday 1 will be FPL Gameweek 20 and then each Gameweek up until Matchday 6 in Gameweek 25).
    Three points will be awarded for each victory, one point for a draw.
    Top two in each Group will progress to Round of 32 Knock-out stage with each Group winner facing a Group runner-up in this round. Each subsequent round will be an open-draw.
    Each Knock-out game will be over two-legs (up to and including the semi-finals) with winning aggregate score over two legs progressing to the next round.
    Knock-out games will be played in each Gameweek between Gameweek 26 and 33.
    The Final will be a one-off game in Gameweek 34.

To enter the Europa League 2017, send payment via credit card, debit card or paypal via this link https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=R4B6BG36DRJJS Please note that a €1.25 fee is also included for online payments.

Once payment has been received, an email confirming your place in Europa League 2017 will be emailed to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 harps1954

Good response to this so far. I fully expect it to fill up very soon, so if you're in the Harps League and want to join up this competition which will begin in January, make sure you sign up as soon as possible.
    Yup. The good people at the Finn Harps Fantasy Football league are celebrating retaining Premier Division status by running another competition starting in the new year. Good chance for a fresh start if your season is a write off, or you've gone out of the Champions League early.

The Finn Harps Europa League 2017 is open to ALL players who are in the FHFC Fantasy Football League 2016/17 – if you are playing our Champions League competition, you can also enter the Europa League 2017 competition. It is limited to only 64 players – so this will be available on a first come, first served basis. Payment is the only way that entry can be confirmed. As we know from the Champions League (of which we have a waiting list already for next season), these places are likely to go fast, especially considering the prize that is on offer.

Cost of entering this is also €20 with a prize of €1,000 for the Europa League 2017 winner at the end of the competition.

Each Group will see each player have 6 rounds of fixtures based on the Premier League Fantasy Football Gameweeks (Matchday 1 will be FPL Gameweek 20 and then each Gameweek up until Matchday 6 in Gameweek 25).
    Top two in each Group will progress to Round of 32 Knock-out stage with each Group winner facing a Group runner-up in this round. Each subsequent round will be an open-draw.
    Each Knock-out game will be over two-legs (up to and including the semi-finals) with winning aggregate score over two legs progressing to the next round.

To enter the Europa League 2017, send payment via credit card, debit card or paypal via this link https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=R4B6BG36DRJJS Please note that a €1.25 fee is also included for online payments.

Once payment has been received, an email confirming your place in Europa League 2017 will be emailed to you.

A four ball @ Corballis Golf Links is up for grabs for November's top dog(leg) in the Bohs league.

Reminder of this.

Still places available. If its not going to plan make a fresh start in this in the new year!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,745 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Should be safely through to the knockout stages of the harps champions league, lovely.

Should be safely through to the knockout stages of the harps champions league, lovely.

Think I am goosed :(

Fukit. Another 1 point h2h defeat, this time in the Harps CL. Need to win last fixture or I'm gone....

Hey hey! Just noticed I took a big scalp in hackers Galway Cup Champions League! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Hey hey! Just noticed I took a big scalp in hackers Galway Cup Champions League! :D:D

November is over the fightback starts now. I've had a shocking month.

A four ball @ Corballis Golf Links is up for grabs for November's top dog(leg) in the Bohs league.

Andy Brady on 101 points wins this after a pulsating play-off.

December prize is a COPA T (small) with a retail value of €34.95).Note to self - maybe I should have just put up a pic of a cuppa tea.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

Andy Brady on 101 points wins this after a pulsating play-off.

December prize is a COPA T (small) with a retail value of €34.95).Note to self - maybe I should have just put up a pic of a cuppa tea.

Fear not. Mick is always there to lend a hand...

mickmccarthytea.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Reminder of this.

Still places available. If its not going to plan make a fresh start in this in the new year!

Just paid for this now, do I need to email you team I.d or anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Mike Ehrmantraut

Up against Newstalks Colm Parkinson in QF of Wexford youths cup.
    I'm 14pts ahead but should end up being fairly close.

Will come down to his: Costa(c) Vertonghen, Clyne, Cedric and Foster v Costa, Kane and Alonso for me.

Wooohoooo!

45(-8)=37 was amazingly enough to win my crucial last Harps CL tie and sneak into the knockouts on points difference.

That's myself and Hackers both through out of that Group...F S A, F S A!!

Had absolutely assumed I was out of this after such a horrible score.

• Advertisement

Got out of my group too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

69 this week and going to be knocked out of harps cup, unreal! Rondon the difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Mike Ehrmantraut

Lost by 1pt in semi final of Wexford youths cup :(

JUST THREE PLACES LEFT IN THIS.

Capped at 48 players. Winner takes all €750.

Derek Kenny wins this...his COPA overfloweth having also won the the Harps monthly prize.

The Bohs FF January prize is a Four ball at the fabulous Castleknock Golf Club.

Resounding 30pt win the the Harps CL Rnd of 32 first leg. :)

Good win in the Harps Europa groups stage second game. :)

Had Busts in the Galway Cup CL :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Oh nice didn't realise that.

Oh nice didn't realise that.

Very tight group. Second is anyone's still.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Hackers

Got hammered in the Harps CL, 36 points down so as good as out

Got hammered in the Harps Europa league by 32 points

Got beaten in Galway CUP CL as well.

Next Gameweek cant come quick enough!!

Advertisement