Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FPL 2016 Pay Leagues and Prize Leagues

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Missing Links

For those in contention,the September monthly prize in the Bohs league is lunch for 2 in the fabulous Cinnamon Cafe in Smithfield.I note that the owner of same is in 13th place!

For those in contention,the September monthly prize in the Bohs league is lunch for 2 in the fabulous Cinnamon Cafe in Smithfield.I note that the owner of same is in 13th place!

Well done to Bari Duncan who scooped the above.I note he made a meal of it over the weekend by also winning the Harps €30 monthly prize.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,976 ✭✭✭✭CSF

2 wins out of 2 in the Harps CL.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭lazer.blue

Has anyone received Wexford Youths league updates in the last couple of weeks?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,745 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

lazer.blue wrote: »
    Has anyone received Wexford Youths league updates in the last couple of weeks?

There was a few emails at the end of September, FHFC wasn't getting them though so nay be you're also off the mailing list.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭lazer.blue

There was a few emails at the end of September, FHFC wasn't getting them though so nay be you're also off the mailing list.

Thanks. Do you know if the updates were from the same person who sent the registration emails?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

I got drawn against Ben Dinnery in Finn Harps cup second round.
    I go through his twitter feed every Friday & Saturday before deciding on my team.

I got drawn against someone I hadn't seen around these parts or anything but who looks decent enough all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,508 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Should be through in the cup unless capoue goes nuts.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Leader of the 20euro & 50euro boards pay leagues had Costa captain, no kun, starts jaku in goal (whos been dropped past few GW) and Maarten Stekelenburg coming off the bench..

Well played sir..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Out of Harps Cup in first round. Bah...

Same, I had a shocker of a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

I won my tie with a score of 28!! Only good thing that happened the 2 weeks!

Thought I'd won by 2 with quite a low score,then Valencia and Matip bonus points changed and I lost by 1.

To kill 2 birds (or birdies) with the one stone the October monthly prize in the Bohs league is a four ball @ Elmgreen Golf Club.Here's 1 person who won't be winning it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

A replay for me after a 37 all draw

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

I got through despite my 8 pt hit.

I clawed my way back from certain defeat with valencia gaining 4 points on his firmino to earn a replay with Ben dinnery.
    Now to study his twitter feed for the next 3 days again in order to try beat him.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    I clawed my way back from certain defeat with valencia gaining 4 points on his firmino to earn a replay with Ben dinnery.
    Now to study his twitter feed for the next 3 days again in order to try beat him.

He posted today thst Baines is a doubt. Do you have Baines and is he just trying to psyche you out? :)

FHFC wrote: »
    He posted today thst Baines is a doubt. Do you have Baines and is he just trying to psyche you out? :)

Haha...I seen that :)

Watch now on Friday we'll get word of a freak training ground incident which sees Walcott tripping over a stray goalkeeper protective headgear set and colliding with sanchez "ruling them both out" of the home game v Borough!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Do bohs Email out the update prizes or where do you see it?

• Advertisement

but1er wrote: »
    Do bohs Email out the update prizes or where do you see it?

To cut a short story long....another lad (not an FF head) thankfully took on the initial admin when I was seriously (very!) ill for a prolonged period.A group gmail hasn't been set up.I'm feeling a tad better now but there's a good way to go.Pending the issuing of update emails I've been been posting updates here and elsewhere.So far Andrew Maiben and Bari Duncan have won monthly spot prizes.The monthly prize for October is a four ball @ Elmgreen Golf Club.Monthly prizes will be up for grabs up to March 2017.The overall prizes are 1st 300,2nd 200 and 3rd 100.I'm worn out after that!

Hope you've a full recovery very soon!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭McBain11

To cut a short story long....another lad (not an FF head) thankfully took on the initial admin when I was seriously (very!) ill for a prolonged period.A group gmail hasn't been set up.I'm feeling a tad better now but there's a good way to go.Pending the issuing of update emails I've been been posting updates here and elsewhere.So far Andrew Maiben and Bari Duncan have won monthly spot prizes.The monthly prize for October is a four ball @ Elmgreen Golf Club.Monthly prizes will be up for grabs up to March 2017.The overall prizes are 1st 300,2nd 200 and 3rd 100.I'm worn out after that!

Well wishes from all the Fantasy Football Family on boards.

Narrow 1 pt win over Hackers in the Harps CL matchday 3.

Needed that or I'd have been in bother.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,508 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Bagged a second win in the CL myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Hackers

Was watching that closely over the weekend, thought I had you when Stones " scored"!! Not to be, winner of the return game in the next round will be vital to getting out of the group.
    FHFC wrote: »
    Narrow 1 pt win over Hackers in the Harps CL matchday 3.

Needed that or I'd have been in bother.

3 out of 3 with all the other teams in the group having one each. Would be hard to throw it away from there but I have a talent for making things difficult for myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

Beaten in cup replay, beaten in Champions League, it wasn't a good week for me in the Finn Harps competitions :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

3 out of 3 for me as well in champions league, unfortunately they are all losses. Doesn't look like there is much hope of repeating last years last 8 performance.

• Advertisement

AdpRo wrote: »
    3 out of 3 for me as well in champions league, unfortunately they are all losses. Doesn't look like there is much hope of repeating last years last 8 performance.
    3 wins would likely do it. Tough ask though.

Advertisement