Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf II - The revenge! Complete - Wolves win

Options

Comments

Jayop wrote: »
    If being the only person actually trying to use indisputable logic to save the village is headwrecking them this probably isn't the game for you. :rolleyes:
    I like you Jayop, that's why I am going to kill you second.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

There was a post made 2 nights ago that effectively safelisted a player as a non villager. As well as the two low post count players, I'd also like to say that if this person is a wolf and they used the whole Tigger thing as an angle play to safelist someone I'll be well pissed off with that.

Because I'm growing increasingly worried about that person.

Because I'm growing increasingly worried about that person.

Who is then?

Who is then?

It's there for all to see 2 nights back. Id be amazed if I'm the only person to have noted it but I won't say who or direct to the post because it's a bit gamebreaky, either because it's a sneaky wolf play or because it's a genuine mistake.

• Advertisement

Put it like this, it's a post I wish I hadn't seen.

Put it like this, it's a post I wish I hadn't seen.

Spit it out!No games.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,428 ✭✭✭tritium

Ok were killing nopee then

Im buying earplugs

Spit it out!No games.

OK, look at post 1360

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Folks, it came to my attention that Tigger has been PMing a live player, think it was today. I have asked the player to put him on ignore as the PMs relate to the game. I don't think the player has responded to Tigger in any way. It was the player who brought it to my attention.

I am asking all players to put Tigger on ignore for the duration of the game. I do not know if this applies to PMs.

I will be reviewing a copy of the PMs that I've asked the player to provide to see exactly what they say.

• Advertisement

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    The seer only invited unpeeked villagers whom he thought were villagers as he only peeked wolves. It wasn't confirmed and was not what the Seer Room was designed for.

This is the quote in question. Means nothing. As far as I can see, Tigger could have chosen a wolf....

Folks, it came to my attention that Tigger has been PMing a live player, think it was today. I have asked the player to put him on ignore as the PMs relate to the game. I don't think the player has responded to Tigger in any way. It was the player who brought it to my attention.

I am asking all players to put Tigger on ignore for the duration of the game. I do not know if this applies to PMs.

I will be reviewing a copy of the PMs that I've asked the player to provide to see exactly what they say.

FFS Tigger. Still trying to wreck the game :rolleyes:
    This is the quote in question. Means nothing. As far as I can see, Tigger could have chosen a wolf....

It was Nopears post that was replied to in that post I was referring to. He essentially said that no wolves were in the seer room, thus safelisting anyone that was.

Could be a sneaky play or could be legit.

Look I'm gone either way so no affect but it's unfair on the remaining wolf/assassin as anyone who looked in the seer thread has definite villagers

Nopeare would have know that they were not def villagers if one of them was a wolf, thus safelisting anyone in there. Like I said it could have been a sneaky play though.

Nopeare would have know that they were not def villagers if one of them was a wolf, thus safelisting anyone in there. Like I said it could have been a sneaky play though.

will you do us a favour and ask him in the wolf chat and get back to us please :pac:

Vote nopeare

Could someone tally the votes to date

Need to be careful that low posters are captured, suggest we run the "everyone post in turn on the hour" rule just in case

How do i set ignore on mobile?

Christ :rolleyes:

Actually apologies about this again Mollly way over the top I was just up and was sickened not to see Jayos brains all over the main street.

charolais0153
    crosstownk
    crowseye
    Jayop Nopeare
    MicksJaguar Nopeare
    Mollyb60 Nopeare
    Nopeare
    The_Dazzler, Nopeare
    Tritium Nopeare
    y0ssar1an22 Nopeare

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

charolais0153
    crosstownk
    crowseye
    Jayop Nopeare
    MicksJaguar Nopeare
    Mollyb60
    Nopeare
    The_Dazzler, Jayop
    Tritium Jayop
    y0ssar1an22
    It would appear that since this post Tritium and Daz have changed to Nopeare.

If the general consensus is to vote Nopeare then fine. He's a known wolf after all.

Interesting points made about the post referring to the Seer room. But Tigger couldn't have known that the invites were definite villagers.

I've no idea who to suspect as a wolf but when it comes to villagers I'd be happy enough that Jayop is onside.

Apologies, I forgot to add

vote Nopeare

• Advertisement

A bullet, A bullet my kingdom for 2 bullets

crosstownk wrote: »

I've no idea who to suspect as a wolf but when it comes to villagers I'd be happy enough that Jayop is onside.

Ah gives us someone you think might be suspicious?

Final clarification on power play... Brought to you by Zombies of the Dead Room.

When activated, Power Play will be in effect for 2 hours. It applies for a period 1 hour prior to its activation, until one hour after.
    So, a Power Play activated at 4PM would be affect all votes cast between 3PM and 5PM.

The final vote cast by each player during powerplay regardless of their role, is counted and doubled.
    In addition, the final vote cast by each player overall for the day is also counted as normal.

Example 1:

Uriel votes for Maximus Alexander during Power Play.
    Uriel changes his vote to Sullivlo during Power Play.
    Uriel changes his vote to Quickbeam after Power Play has expired.

Sullivlo has 2 votes, Quickbeam has 1.

Example 2:

Uriel votes for Maximus Alexander during Power Play.
    Uriel does not change his vote.

Maximus Alexander has 3 votes.

tritium wrote: »
    How do i set ignore on mobile?

Can someone explain how to do this please.

Ah gives us someone you think might be suspicious?

I'm partially suspicious of Daz as I stated the other evening. And to be honest, I'm bit suss of you given that you seem to be the one who is most out to get Jayop. I'll try and post more detailed reasons later but I've gotta head home in a few mins.

So the wolves have 9 and we need to keep the hour system going (make it every 50 mins as im cureently having a beer and my math may be a little off) with everyone then voting at or after 8.01

I need to also work out how this should play tomorrow. I think the system works but need to runnit through

From the dead room again...

To ignore on mobile the user can scroll to the bottom of page and click Full Site, then the option for ignore is available, to get back to normal mobile view just scroll down again and click touch site.

Yo dead room lotto numbers for friday night please

Can someone explain how to do this please.

Just for clarity ive no tigger pms just want to comply

• Advertisement

From review of PMs it look like our seer is still trying to identify wolves. I don't think there is anything malicious about them. I ask all players to please just ignore them and just enjoy the game.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement