Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf II - The revenge! Complete - Wolves win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Jayop wrote: »
    Honestly hard to see how they go on from here. Tigger needs mod killed anyway and if we ever play a game again I won't play if he's in.

If he's mod killed and the wolves have their kill in the morning it'll balance out but it needs everyone to stay on board. I would out of respect for the mods.

Im happy to stsy on board too. I haven't had a chance to digests it all yet, but it wasn't cool to to handle it this way tigger.

I didn't know that the seer room was a thing and other invited villagers could confer. It's a pity to have that unveiled before the end of the game.

Disappointing overall, as it is sucking the attention and life out of the game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    I have been asked to reconsider.

I honestly don't know if this game can be saved. I will sleep on it, and let you guys know in the morning.

But for now Tigger has been mod killed for revealing the seer room. I can't enforce this and I will not be mentioning Tigger till the game is over.

I will reassess this in the morning. But everyone please take a time out and chill. It is just a ***king game!
    Link to the dead room please

So are we voting for Werexit or stay.

Plough on I say no rebalance as the mods have had enough to do.

This game will still go down in the history books...

All I want is some more bullets :cool:

I have been asked to reconsider.

I honestly don't know if this game can be saved. I will sleep on it, and let you guys know in the morning.

But for now Tigger has been mod killed for revealing the seer room. I can't enforce this and I will not be mentioning Tigger till the game is over.

I will reassess this in the morning. But everyone please take a time out and chill. It is just a ***king game!
    If the game continues active players could put tigger on their ignore list I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Nopeare

Look I'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Tigger wrote: »

After the game only. I am not having you spam it now.

Sorry for the above edit but posted something I realised the minut I posted it could affect future progression

Tigger wrote: »

I can't see GM accommodating any request you make given how you have behaved. Plus there's a high chance you'd post the link in here and ruin things further

Nopeare wrote: »
    Look I'm gone either way so no affect but it's unfair on the remaining wolf/assassin as anyone who looked in the seer thread has definite villagers

The seer only invited unpeeked villagers whom he thought were villagers as he only peeked wolves. It wasn't confirmed and was not what the Seer Room was designed for.

The seer only invited unpeeked players as he only peeked wolves. they weren't confirmed and was not what the Seer Room was designed for.

• Advertisement

Sorry for the above edit but posted something I realised the minut I posted it could affect future progression

It would be better not to discuss it further on this thread. I think you should Discuss with GM on wolf forum. If there's any way of salvaging this game, it's better served by keeping things on point here.

Tigger, like I said earlier, I am a mental health pharmacist. PM me if you need any help/advice. As you said, this was only a game...
    Uriel. wrote: »
    If the game continues active players could put tigger on their ignore list I suppose.

Lads let us not bring it to this kinda stuff.

Tigger felt aggrieved acted wrongly some would say.

If we do continue and he still posts just make it part of the game

Tigger ty for 3 bagged wolfs.

Role on tomoro

Sense 8 is a good watch if your into syfyi, give it 3-4 episodes (tottally unrelated but it might see ye through the night with wolfs about)

If we do continue and he still posts just make it part of the game

After that I wonder what my chances would be in a race Probably the only person I'd stand a chance against

VOTE TIGGER

• Registered Users Posts: 7,437 ✭✭✭tritium

Tritium woke and opened his curtains. He was greeted by the sight of the village in flames. A slightly extreme way to deal with the wolf problem he mused. It suddenly occured to him that maybe he should have read the previous four pages before his flawed eureka post last night.

He threw on his clothes and walked out his door to survey the post apocalyptic scene. In the corner an impossible little street that had never been there had been revealed. A broken street sign named it as "Se r R om". Soaking sheets of paper lay at the entrance, but on inspection they referred to someone named Triturannianianianium. Trit tealised he had no idea who this person was and walked on.

The local newspaper seller Jayop was stood on the corner looking tired and stressed. Trit assumed the latest wolf panic was to blame and cheerily bought a copy of the village tribune.

The front page screamed out its exclusive headline "How we did it! Alpha wolf speaks exclusively to the tribune! Why QP died and my secret task shame!" Trit tucked the paper under his arm and continued on. As he walked he thought he heard a ghostly voice reminiscent of the Valeyard intone "memento mori".

Trit shook his head and decided he needed coffee. In the corner a freshly hung noose swung in the morning air. A strange sight, local criminal Nopease wasn't due to hang till later that day, though many speculated that they wouldnt make it to morning. Maybe a villager had been to eager, or maybe theyd toyed with escaping themselves from the fear that had gripped the village. Someone had scrawled the letters NDY at the base of the gallows

Trit wandered on, wondering how it got to this and where would we go from here.....

(All tongue in cheek folks, a genuine thank you to everyone who has tried to debate and resolve a difficult situation last night. Nopease thank you especially for chipping in at a point where just playing the game would have been the easier option. I cant help wonder if a peace treaty with the remaining wolves might not be the only option-Nopease could sign freely with the Vig laser sight pointed on them all the time)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,577 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Christ almighty what the hell happened??? How did everythig get so ****ed up? Tigger you completely ruined the game with your childish behaviour! If you had a problem with people calling you a cheat you could've taken it up with the mods or at least held off till the end of the game. You have to admit that the chances of you getting 3 wolves with 3 checks was pretty incredible.

FWIW I'm happy to keep playing and try to salvage the game. I was really enjoying it. If this is it then thanks everyone for a great game. See you in the stacks.

I don't know if this will work and I'd probably get lynched anyway as itd be back to square 1 with no leads.

I did suggest to the mods if people think it's influenced too much to continue, they could reset to yesterday morning and keep the powers/roles as they were then but randomly reassign everyone their role.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

"This is my ball and I'm going home."

- Tigger, 1996

;)

I don't know if this will work and I'd probably get lynched anyway as itd be back to square 1 with no leads.

I did suggest to the mods if people think it's influenced too much to continue, they could reset to yesterday morning and keep the powers/roles as they were then but randomly reassign everyone their role.

Might be better to go to a full restart with reassigned roles. Lot of work and stress for the mods though so i wouldnt dream of forcing the idea

Its a shame because the structure is really welk thought out. Much more balanced than i expected when i first saw it (i thought twe were in for a wolfy blitzkrieg)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,435 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

i'm happy to keep playing, was enjoying that, the way i see it there is a wolf and assassin against ~10 villagers. amoungst those a GA and vigilante. dont know if that is balanced but maybe mods can discuss in dead room if they want?
    this all assuming alpha and tigger are gone, and everyone else will play on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭crowseye

I'm also happy to keep playing if everyone else is

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

OH. MY. GOD. Like, WTF???

I had an early night last night and I login this morning to find this absolute clusterfcuk going on. I honestly don't know what to think at this stage. First three villagers flee and now we've civil war.

I'm happy for it to continue. I'm doing to jobs in work covering for someone which makes it hard enough to keep up without having to read through reams of posts relating to rules being broken and players offending.

What's so difficult about playing the game within the confines of the rules?

FWIW, I'm happy to continue to keep the game going but recent revelations/accusations have tarnished it to some extent.

Ok, I think we can continue with the game. The day will start at 10.15am.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,435 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Ok, I think we can continue with the game. The day will start at 10.15am.

so do we presume tigger got killed by wolves and alpha got lynched? and then continue, so we have a lynch at 10pm tonight?

so do we presume tigger got killed by wolves and alpha got lynched? and then continue, so we have a lynch at 10pm tonight?

Sorry, just to complicate things (really am sorry for this). Im assuming tigger would be a wolf target. If ga can and did cover him what do we do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

tritium wrote: »
    Sorry, just to complicate things (really am sorry for this). Im assuming tigger would be a wolf target. If ga can and did cover him what do we do?

He was mod killed lady night.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,577 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Right so the state of play is as follows
    1 assassin
    1 wolf
    1 Ga
    1 vililante
    8 villagers

Sun came up on the village, not a sound was heard. After the shenanigans the night before everyone was too exhausted.
    A day spent pointing fingers and people were upset over all that happened.

There were two bodies laying down beside each other, one had a bullet in the head and the other was beside him with a huge gash in his back. A message was written in blood beside the body with the bullet. It read
    There won't be 4/4 m'fkr

As the local chippie was getting a board to collect the bodies he saw something move, it was a hand.
    The body with the gash was alive!
    The doctor was called and he whipped Andy to his surgery where he stitched up his back. It was a miracle they said. He had survived a werewolf attack.

The dead body was
    tigger, the seer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭andy125

Sun came up on the village, not a sound was heard. After the shenanigans the night before everyone was too exhausted.
    A day spent pointing fingers and people were upset over all that happened.

There were two bodies laying down beside each other, one had a bullet in the head and the other was beside him with a huge gash in his back. A message was written in blood beside the body with the bullet. It read

spoiler There won't be 4/4 m'fkr

As the local chippie was getting a board to collect the bodies he saw something move, it was a hand.
    The body with the gash was alive!
    The doctor was called and he whipped Andy to his surgery where he stitched up his back. It was a miracle they said. He had survived a werewolf attack.

The dead body was
    tigger, the seer

Its a miracle, I must have an angel on my shoulder

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Stranger and stranger again.

So Tigger was shot by either the vig or the assassin and Andy was attacked by the wolves but survived. GA on Andy?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement