Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf II - The revenge! Complete - Wolves win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,570 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Is everyone hiding today or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,230 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Is everyone hiding today or what?

i'm back in work after 3 days off with the man-flu

so we lost andy last night, as he had a condom on the night before and the wolves know it was a guaranteed kill. i wonder if they knew he was also the vig?

so what do we do now? lynch the alpha to get rid?

and why do some think me a wolf? i am a simple villager who likes some ale after chopping some wood.

We could talk about doing some quick days all we have to do is lynch Jayo, if he is a wold lynch Nopeare and Yoss, if he isnt we are pretty ****ed although we still have the GA.

I was hoping Andy would come out as the Vig anyways as a double bluff would have been funny and confusing or Trit to confirm

I assume Nopeare got his peek and found that Andy was the vigilante.

I'm of the opinion that we should just lynch Nopeare and be done with it. I much prefer 7/2 to 7/3. We have a confirmed wolf, why are we even arguing about whether or not to kill him?

• Advertisement

I'm of the opinion that we should just lynch Nopeare and be done with it. I much prefer 7/2 to 7/3. We have a confirmed wolf, why are we even arguing about whether or not to kill him?

Christ :rolleyes:

Vote for a double lynch double munch

JAYO and NOPEARE

JAYO first

We could talk about doing some quick days all we have to do is lynch Jayo, if he is a wold lynch Nopeare and Yoss, if he isnt we are pretty ****ed although we still have the GA.

I was hoping Andy would come out as the Vig anyways as a double bluff would have been funny and confusing or Trit to confirm

what did i do wrong huh? nothing, thats what.

Christ :rolleyes:
    What? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,428 ✭✭✭tritium

Vote for a double lynch double munch

JAYO and NOPEARE

JAYO first
    My thought from earlier is jayo first ( hes a head wrecker :) but also a good player to take out of their room)

I also suggest managing how we time the vote and watching the wolves dont sneak a pp through

• Advertisement

What? :(

twice we had jayo up for the chop and twice he has been saved we no the grand total of **** all from them lynchings bar we killed 2 villagers.

If Jayo is a wolf we learn a lot.

We had 7 people vote him 2 days ago 3 are now dead.

QB called him out before got munched,

The Alpha tries clear him in a post and implicates a known villager in Barney.

And the best of all he is not the Gaurdian Angel as he would have claimed the role 2 nights (cue him saying that he wouldnt and it would be a bad play)

Seriously if we dont kill Jayo tonight I dont know what to do.

The seer voted him the Vig voted him 2 nights in a row what more evidence do you want to kill him

tritium wrote: »
    My thought from earlier is jayo first ( hes a head wrecker :) but also a good player to take out of their room)

I also suggest managing how we time the vote and watching the wolves dont sneak a pp through

If they hold the PP till the end they can gaurantee the win pretty much so they mighnt waste it untill then.

Unlucky with the Vig claim was hoping youd come out but dont thinki it mattered in the end :mad:

Poor Andy RIP

I wonder if I went through his knickers drawer would we find any more bullets :pac:

I'm happy to admit that I'm very very not good at this game and fine if I come across as stupid but I still don't think he's a wolf. :blush:
    I'll go with the village on whatever the majority chooses tonight though coz I've proven the last 2 nights that I clearly make all the wrong decisions. If you're wrong though, you're gonna be spectacularly wrong.

If they hold the PP till the end they can gaurantee the win pretty much so they mighnt waste it untill then.

Unlucky with the Vig claim was hoping youd come out but dont thinki it mattered in the end :mad:

Poor Andy RIP

I wonder if I went through his knickers drawer would we find any more bullets :pac:

Yeah there was too much evidenvce against it so i was hoping the posts just before 10 might give us a slim shot ata panic switch. Too many decent players on wolf team also, which is another reason to kill jayop tonight. Tbh i think they had andy twigged from previous night and nothing was going to save him (getting the bullet back never really mattered)

All villagers, are we aligned. Tonights vote is Jayop. We manage the timing of voting. Any issue speak up

I'm happy to admit that I'm very very not good at this game and fine if I come across as stupid but I still don't think he's a wolf. :blush:
    I'll go with the village on whatever the majority chooses tonight though coz I've proven the last 2 nights that I clearly make all the wrong decisions. If you're wrong though, you're gonna be spectacularly wrong.

we kill nopeare we learn he is the aplha

we kill Jayo and we learn if he is a wolf or not it opens up new pathways to go down and see about how people voted.

I dont care about being spectactulary wrong all I know was on the first night he was up to be lynched it was a whos who of villagers voting him.

Have you read through any of the posts where I listed out why he looks wolfy and why he needs to be killed?

Look I'm happy to go with what Tritium said there and vote for jayop. Just tell me when to vote and I'll follow along like a good little sheep.

Yeah there was too much evidenvce against it so i was hoping the posts just before 10 might give us a slim shot ata panic switch. Too many decent players on wolf team also, which is another reason to kill jayop tonight. Tbh i think they had andy twigged from previous night and nothing was going to save him (getting the bullet back never really mattered)

All villagers, are we aligned. Tonights vote is Jayop. We manage the timing of voting. Any issue speak up

Just mass vote Jayo Mass vote Nopeare and we take the powerplay out of action they could get 6 votes but we have 7 and our votes count as double during the time aswell?

what did i do wrong huh? nothing, thats what.

Alright Ive a long post up above but if you could respond to.

Your switch from Jayo to Sull giving no reason which you pushed other people to give. when the race was evens

Why you after questioned 2 people for voting Jayo.

And how you knew the Alpha would Vote at 9:59

Alright Ive a long post up above but if you could respond to.

Your switch from Jayo to Sull giving no reason which you pushed other people to give. when the race was evens

Why you after questioned 2 people for voting Jayo.

And how you knew the Alpha would Vote at 9:59

will address at about 6pm

Look I'm happy to go with what Tritium said there and vote for jayop. Just tell me when to vote and I'll follow along like a good little sheep.
    I suggest in the absence of powerplay evidence every villager votes jayop between 8.01 and 9.59 tonight. Thats the latest pp window. If wolves drop votes before that we react accordingly. Worst scenario we should try to get a small number of votes into the pp.

Am i missing anything?

• Advertisement

Vote Jayop Third night in a row is a charm

One other thing. Wolf drops a vote someone should try to slot a vote for jsy in beside it

crosstown Sullivio Crosstownk - Barney
    crowseye Sullivio Crowseye - Barney
    Jayop Sullivio Jayop - Barney
    Mollyb60 Sullivio Mollyb60 - Barney
    Tritium Sullivio
    y0ssar1an22Sullivio Y0ssar1an - Barney

All the asbove voted for 2 villagers 2 nights running

Andy - Jayop (Villager)
    Barney - Jayop Villager
    MicksJaguar - Jayop (unconfirmed but as close as your getting atm)
    Sullivo - Barney Villager
    The Dazzler - Jayop (unconfirmed)
    Tigger - Jayop Villager
    Tritium - jayop (unconfirmed but close enough too)
    Uriel - Jayop Villager

I suggest in the absence of powerplay evidence every villager votes jayop between 8.01 and 9.59 tonight. Thats the latest pp window. If wolves drop votes before that we react accordingly. Worst scenario we should try to get a small number of votes into the pp.

Am i missing anything?

10 people left 7 villagers 3 wolves so we should just block vote and we are good

crosstown Sullivio Crosstownk - Barney
    crowseye Sullivio Crowseye - Barney
    Jayop Sullivio Jayop - Barney
    Mollyb60 Sullivio Mollyb60 - Barney
    Tritium Sullivio
    y0ssar1an22Sullivio Y0ssar1an - Barney

All the asbove voted for 2 villagers 2 nights running
    ]

except trit **** stupid non editing

Am i missing anything?

10 people left 7 villagers 3 wolves so we should just block vote and we are good

Wwgm can i check re pp do final votes count in addition pp vots or is it just a simple doubling. Not fully clear ro me yet sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Wwgm can i check re pp do final votes count in addition pp vots or is it just a simple doubling. Not fully clear ro me yet sorry!

Power play votes are doubled and added to final votes.

So an example: i vote for bill in pp and then at 9 give a final vote for bill. Is bill +3. Or +2?

So an example: i vote for bill in pp and then at 9 give a final vote for bill. Is bill +3. Or +2?
    Or is my pp vote my real 'final' vote there

• Advertisement

Jayop wrote: »
    Please kill me. It'll actually be funny to see the people that never stop to think getting a shock.

You have been chief cheerleader for the death of 2 villagers, we have wasted 3 days trying to lynch you now you should have given yourself up last night for the good of the village if you were a villager

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement