Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf II - The revenge! Complete - Wolves win

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Grand, actually do shoot me tonight cos I'm dying tomorrow and then at least the village will know sooner that I'm innocent.

Here's what I propose if I do get shot tonight.

1) Lynch Nopane tomorrow night. No messing about and no listening to BS about learning nothing. Get it done.
    2) No-one is safelisted. Not Andy, not MicksJaguar, No-one.
    3) If we have anyone roleclaiming and you actually hold that role then come out and say so. If this happens then move the lynch onto someone else that night and you'll be left with a 50/50 roleclaim to kill once you'll have looked at the info. Even if you get it wrong then the next kill is 100% a wolf and you'll be down to one left.
    4) No false roleclaims by villagers because you could make the real person come out.
    5) GA, don't ever reveal yourself unless it seems like you have absolutely no other option. You will be the winning or losing of this game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭andy125

Yes he dies tomro night anyways we just wont have people having to listen to his lies all day tomor and for some reason he still has people backing him to the hill.

He has to die we need this info if he was to somehow survive another race tomoro itd be a big giant mess

yea shoot jayop i reckon, has a way with words that one

andy125 wrote: »
    yea shoot jayop i reckon, has a way with words that one

Just bookmark my last post before this one. I'm not posting again to make it easy for people to find.

Once you see I'm innocent in the morning then you should be using that to move forward. If anyone doesn't then they're an evil wolf.

Tritium can you actually confirm your the Vig because that vagueness isnt helping matters

• Registered Users Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭charolais0153

Why is everybody gone quiet. If nopeare is the alpha can he not check people. He should be killed asap.

• Advertisement

Why is everybody gone quiet. If nopeare is the alpha can he not check people. He should be killed asap.

he had one peak and its very most likely used if jayop turns out to be a ww/assassin i think I have the last wolf anyways

If jayo isnt a wolf we should swing nombre then dazzler

Anyways I was trying to multiquote but if JAYOP ends up a wolf then y0ssar1an22 is the most likelt last

Nopeare wrote: »
    Andy 125[\b]

Nopeare voted at exactly 9.59 or a minute before could be 2 big slips by our wolf buddies

Andy votes Jayo and Yoss pops up

in fairness, he would have backed anyones post that steered us towards a villager. maybe he picked jayops post because he foresaw this eventual fallout coming jayops way, and jayop being considered strong player.

was reading back though alphas posts and from what i can see he has played a pretty solid game until tigger peeked him.

charolisxxx votes Jayo

any reasons?

Yosshar switched to to sull (from jayo) at a vital stage when it looked like Jayo was in contention

here are his well thought out and explained reasons for the switch
    vote sullivio

that sounds like a wolf who has happily cast a vote for a villager, and is using last night as an excuse not to change your vote

That was in reply to a vote Molly made on the Sull which Yoss had already done himself, this is more circumstantial but he calls out sull as a villager which you can only know one way ;) (but voted on himsel) its also strange to call out someone a wolf who is voting the same way as you if you are a villager.

Molly swayed the night befores lynch and proping her up seems like a good wolf play for tomoro

Village I bring you 2 wolfes hopefully but if this is my 2nd last act as a simple villager ;)

If Jayo turns out to be a villager ye should lynch Dazz after Alpha

If he is a wolf lynch Dazz after Alpha

VIG CONFIRM YOURSELF WELLL BEFORE CLOSE TOMORO OR YOU HAVE ****ED US

Jayop wrote: »
    Absolute balls.

vote daz

Jesus. What is going on here?

• Advertisement

Village I bring you 2 wolfes hopefully but if this is my 2nd last act as a simple villager ;)

If Jayo turns out to be a villager ye should lynch Dazz after Alpha

If he is a wolf lynch Dazz after Alpha

If he is a wolf lynch Joss after Alpha

• Registered Users Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭charolais0153

What about yoss I think we could lynch him . we need to be careful about the power play by the way

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Nopeare

Am I getting shot?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,437 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

What about yoss I think we could lynch him . we need to be careful about the power play by the way
    If he is a wolf lynch Joss after Alpha
    Anyways I was trying to multiquote but if JAYOP ends up a wolf then y0ssar1an22 is the most likelt last

Nopeare voted at exactly 9.59 or a minute before could be 2 big slips by our wolf buddies

Andy votes Jayo and Yoss pops up

charolisxxx votes Jayo

Yosshar switched to to sull (from jayo) at a vital stage when it looked like Jayo was in contention

here are his well thought out and explained reasons for the switch

That was in reply to a vote Molly made on the Sull which Yoss had already done himself, this is more circumstantial but he calls out sull as a villager which you can only know one way ;) (but voted on himsel) its also strange to call out someone a wolf who is voting the same way as you if you are a villager.

Molly swayed the night befores lynch and proping her up seems like a good wolf play for tomoro

hey, you guys. i thought we were friends. one of you must be a fuzzy little wolf who i shall seek and destroy

• Registered Users Posts: 7,437 ✭✭✭tritium

Sorry folks just travelling in rl hence knacjered. Ok im shooting jayop so....

Justbto note im i. A different time zone here so posts will be a bit all over the place time wise today. Will post less i suspect, should have done so yrsyerday instead if trying to multitask and ****ing things up (sorry sullivlo)
    Just one job this morning, i can mangage that. May the angel watch over me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

The vig smiled grimly as he laid out his weapon bed on the upstairs bathroom of Quickbeem house which by coincidence overlooked the back garden of the Alpha.

He took out the scope for the gun thinking back on poor old quickbeem, he paused hearing the echos of Tigger mad laughter, shook his head trying to get rid of the sense of impending doom.

He couched on the floor of the bathroom among the empty vials, peering out the window at Nopeare, who was pissing on the severed head of Shatterproof.

Bastard, he thought, sliding the bullet into the chamber. He paused, hearing Uriel whispering in the breeze, he shook his head again, lifting the gun to his shoulder. This is for you, my love, he whisptered putting his finger on the trigger.

Suddenly the two remaining WWs loomed up over the Vig. Quick claws reached out and dragged
    Andy
    screaming to the darkness of QB house. From outside, the sound of munching could be faintly heard by Nopeare, who cackled in glee.

Sorry andy, was always a long shot. Alpha peek meant they were always likely to have you so getting the bullet back was a bit of an indian give by the GM. We're going to have to do this the slow way

I live :P

Just brilliant. False role claiming is killing this village. What the **** are you playing at Tritium?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,577 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Well that's us ****ed so. Can I pleeeeeeeeease propose that we just Lynch Nopeare tonight?

Ok can we villagers have consensus

I suggest agree to
    Lynch jayop tonight
    Lynch Nopee tomorrow

Any conversation now should be finding wolf 3

No one throws votes out yet, villagers work as a team to watch for a powerplay

One note, im genuinely travelling. I wont be online whenbthe lynch is announced but ill be online close enough to ensure i get a vote within an hour of it. If villagers have 2+ hour slots where they cant check for warnings on pp from other villagers we need to mind that

Jayop wrote: »
    Just brilliant. False role claiming is killing this village. What the **** are you playing at Tritium?
    Shut up wolfey

Ah I get the role claiming now, man I can be slow.

I didn't deck that Andy was the Vigilante, how did you know tritium?

Also kill me if you must, things just got way harder.

Kill me tonight and by my count tomorrow it'll be 5 vs 3

tritium wrote: »
    Shut up wolfey

Please kill me. It'll actually be funny to see the people that never stop to think getting a shock.

So the GA protected the wrong person last night then? Andy was maybe a bit too subtle in his hinting.
    So we're down to
    1 GA
    1 Alpha
    2 WW
    6 Villagers

Is that right?

Charolais
    Crosstown
    Crowseye
    Jayop
    Mick
    Molly
    Nopeare
    The Dazzler
    Tritium
    Y0ssar

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Charolais
    Crosstown
    Crowseye
    Jayop
    Mick
    Molly
    Nopeare
    The Dazzler
    Tritium
    Y0ssar

Cheers had just done my table of people left to put up, all the same as mine Molly

Hey Nopeer, why are you called no peer? Is it something to do with a bladder condition or something?

• Advertisement

tritium wrote: »
    Hey Nopeer, why are you called no peer? Is it something to do with a bladder condition or something?
    It's nopeare, just a stupid nickname I had in school and when I was setting up my boards account originally couldn't think of a name and went with it. Nothing exciting

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement