Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf II - The revenge! Complete - Wolves win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭andy125

sullivlo wrote: »
    Yes. You did make a balls of it. I am innocent. Like I said, I'll be waiting in the dead room for apologies :)

i didnt vote you my friend, catch ya later :(

sullivlo wrote: »
    Yes. You did make a balls of it. I am innocent. Like I said, I'll be waiting in the dead room for apologies :)

He played it well for his team in fairness

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

The village were still not getting along as they used to. The shocking death of Uriel. was just another thing to unhinge them. With a name like that did someone thing he had other worldly gifts?

A fight had broke out in the village square, the mob had grabbed hold of Sully and Jayop and were dragging them both towards the gallows. Both loudly protested their innocence, Nopeare was at the back of the crowd sniggering away that they were not in this position this night.

When they got to the gallows they fought over who they were going to hang, it could go either way, they were trying to be democratic about it but then a voice piped up "Andy" and the fate of Sully was decided.

Sully cried and cried, what about my children? who will look after them? The crowd did not care, they wanted answers but more importantly they were baying for wolf blood.

Sully had her neck put into the noose and a young lad kicked the chair from under her feet. That was the end of Sully, she was
    A Villager

• Registered Users Posts: 7,437 ✭✭✭tritium

Sorry sullivlo i havevto take the blame for this, i pointed the finger first :( sorry mick you were right

If the Vig would do me a favour and shoot me tonight id be much obliged

• Advertisement

If the Vig would do me a favour and shoot me tonight id be much obliged

All is not lost we can still win this, jayop and the alpha 2 wolves, 3rd shouldnt be hard to get

• Registered Users Posts: 6,577 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Well this just proves that I'm as **** at this game as I thought. I honestly honestly thought Sullivo was a wolf. I'm horrified that she wasn't. If Jayop turns out to be a wolf then I'm clearly ****ed regardless of what I say. :(

andy125 wrote: »
    All is not lost we can still win this, jayop and the alpha 2 wolves, 3rd shouldnt be hard to get

Andy what do you think about the Vig coming out on thread now and the GA protecting him gaurantees we get the kill.

As

If the vigilante attempts to assassinate a werewolf on the same night that the werewolves kill him, the assassination attempt will be unsuccessful.

Andy what do you think about the Vig coming out on thread now and the GA protecting him gaurantees we get the kill.

As

If the vigilante attempts to assassinate a werewolf on the same night that the werewolves kill him, the assassination attempt will be unsuccessful.

If that happens we are ****ed

Jayop wrote: »
    Late bandwagon on Daz???

Not yet
    Absolute balls.

vote daz
    Quick vote daz!!!!
    2 minutes and not one reply. Great stuff.

All of this is suss. He puts in what could be a vote for DAZ and would send it to a tie but says wait and then puts it in after it wouldnt count if there is any doubt about JAYOP it ends here

• Advertisement

Any thoughts on just shooting Jayo tonight he is getting lynched tomoro anyways I dont want him hacking yer minds tomoro

As

Its a good plan, the vig is needs to be protected for his kill, they come out now and GA protects them as it makes no difference to the vig as they will be a normal villager after shooting anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

All of this is suss. He puts in what could be a vote for DAZ and would send it to a tie but says wait and then puts it in after it wouldnt count if there is any doubt about JAYOP it ends here

I was refreshing like fk in the hope someone would be awake and paying attention. it was pretty clear with 2 minutes to got that if the Alpha hadn't voted for me then the result was screwed either way. Late bandwagons like that are a vital part of the game.

Look, I accept I'm a goner tomorrow but I assure you it's because of nothing more than a villager being railroaded (partly my own fault) against two other villagers. I even said numerous times both nights I wasn't fully convinced Barney or Sully were wolves.

Sickened.com

Its a good plan, the vig is needs to be protected for his kill, they come out now and GA protects them as it makes no difference to the vig as they will be a normal villager after shooting anyway

Ya I was thinking as much just wanted it confirmed, otherwise wolves have a free shot at keeping 3 wolves

Any thoughts on just shooting Jayo tonight he is getting lynched tomoro anyways I dont want him hacking yer minds tomoro

Mick, do you accept that if (when) I come back innocent you're going to look very suspect?

I was refreshing like fk in the hope someone would be awake and paying attention. it was pretty clear with 2 minutes to got that if the Alpha hadn't voted for me then the result was screwed either way. Late bandwagons like that are a vital part of the game.

Look, I accept I'm a goner tomorrow but I assure you it's because of nothing more than a villager being railroaded (partly my own fault) against two other villagers. I even said numerous times both nights I wasn't fully convinced Barney or Sully were wolves.

Sickened.com

Jayo you know the rules and you know you vote at 10 wouldnt count you had the option of havbing your vote at 9:58 count but choose not to, look give it up your probably be shot tonight anyways :D

@WerewolfGM

Is there anything to be read in the stories other than the name of the person lynched and the role they had?

Sickened.com

why didnt you switch vote before 10 and make it a tie and prove you were willing to sacrifice yourself to save sully the villager if you knew u were dead next round anyway?

@WerewolfGM

Is there anything to be read in the stories other than the name of the person lynched and the role they had?

lol

why didnt you switch vote before 10 and make it a tie and prove you were willing to sacrifice yourself to save sully the villager if you knew u were dead next round anyway?

I tried. The second I seen the vote by the Alpha and knew I could make it a tie I did so.

If anyone was watching the thread they can confirm that the two posts will have had seconds between them.

• Advertisement

Vig please come out on thread and get yourself protected by the GA tonight and do me a favour and shoot Jayo he is getting lynched tomoro either way..

WerewolfGM wrote: »

A fight had broke out in the village square, the mob had grabbed hold of Sully and Jayop and were dragging them both towards the gallows. Both loudly protested their innocence, Nopeare was at the back of the crowd sniggering away that they were not in this position this night.

Worth asking was that 'they' singular or plural. If it's got nothing to do with the game like my messages last time then I'll drop it.

Vig please come out on thread and get yourself protected by the GA tonight and do me a favour and shoot Jayo he is getting lynched tomoro either way..

Absolute madness.

Whatever you do, kill the fecking Alpha not someone you think might be a wolf.

Just imagine if you're wrong and I'm innocent (I am) and you get the Vig to kill me then you end up tomorrow night with 3/9.

What madness would that be. I accept that I'm dying tomorrow night though.

Honestly, even asking the Vig to kill anyone other than the outed Alpha is wolfy as feck.

I tried. The second I seen the vote by the Alpha and knew I could make it a tie I did so.

If anyone was watching the thread they can confirm that the two posts will have had seconds between them.

Surely one of you were watching the thread and confirm that my post came seconds after Nopears??

Absolute madness.

Whatever you do, kill the fecking Alpha not someone you think might be a wolf.

Just imagine if you're wrong and I'm innocent (I am) and you get the Vig to kill me then you end up tomorrow night with 3/9.

What madness would that be. I accept that I'm dying tomorrow night though

Honestly, even asking the Vig to kill anyone other than the outed Alpha is wolfy as feck.

why does it matter if we shoot you or the alpha either way one of you dies tomoro

Surely one of you were watching the thread and confirm that my post came seconds after Nopears??

Great wolf plan well thought out sorry not buying it

you said yourself the alpha didnt have to do anything, all you had to do was switch vote last minute regardless of what the alpha was doing

it was 6-5 to sully if alpha voted you it was a tie which he didnt need, if he really wanted to make u look wolfy he would have voted sully last min

• Registered Users Posts: 7,437 ✭✭✭tritium

Last question from me tonight. So jayop dies tonight? Yes or no?

tritium wrote: »

up to you vig

• Advertisement

tritium wrote: »

Yes he dies tomro night anyways we just wont have people having to listen to his lies all day tomor and for some reason he still has people backing him to the hill.

He has to die we need this info if he was to somehow survive another race tomoro itd be a big giant mess

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement