Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Forza Horizon 3 (Xbox One and Windows 10)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,990 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Jordan 199 wrote: »

Some more info about the game here.

This is one game I can't wait to get my hands on.

looks incredible, the chinook dropping in your friends car into your race is a really cool way of handling it.

• I've never been a big car game fan but thought Horizon 2 was brilliant.

Can't wait to get this. Probably the game I'm looking forward to most this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,621 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

I've never been a big car game fan but thought Horizon 2 was brilliant.

Can't wait to get this. Probably the game I'm looking forward to most this year.

FH2 is a beautiful looking game and very enjoyable too. FH3 looks amazing and I'm sure I will enjoy it just as much as I did with FH2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Pre ordered this today as loved number 2 as was the perfect racer basically a open world PGR how i miss them games.

At the end of the day i still think the xbox is the place to be for racers.

Here is a list of the first 150 cars announced for the game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,409 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

1997 defender 90, im sold hahaha

1997 defender 90, im sold hahaha

:D

I like the looks of them. It will be one of many vehicles I will be customising.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

just built a gaming pc after a lonnnnnggggg gap where i was an xbox only player. this being on both platforms is a huge plus, definite pre-order

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭B_Sharp

Here is a list of the first 150 cars announced for the game.

No Porsches mentioned which means it'll probably be bloody DLC again. Pain in the hoop!

B_Sharp wrote: »
    No Porsches mentioned which means it'll probably be bloody DLC again. Pain in the hoop!

Well there are 200 more cars to come so hopefully some Porsche's will be in the game when it's released.

• Advertisement

mossym wrote: »
    just built a gaming pc after a lonnnnnggggg gap where i was an xbox only player. this being on both platforms is a huge plus, definite pre-order

i7 CPU?

i7 CPU?

i5 6500

714c04eb-c353-414f-87cb-3cf614cf0729.jpg?n=FH3_ForzaGarage_Week_3_Ferrari.jpg

1948 Ferrari 166MM Barchetta :cool:

List of cars revealed so far can be seen here.

756b13c7-2be7-4254-9e43-725233d1b9a8.jpg?n=FH3_ForzaGarage_Week_4_Toyota.jpg

The Toyota FJ40. That will do nicely for driving on rough terrain.

Updated car list here.

i see the recommended specs got released, 12Gb ram. looks like the 8gb most people have been running is no longer going to be the sweetspot

also, was thinking of buying teh version that supports both windows 10 and xbox, it's not cheap though, 80gpb on amazon for the ultimate version

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭wexdevil

i see the recommended specs got released, 12Gb ram. looks like the 8gb most people have been running is no longer going to be the sweetspot

also, was thinking of buying teh version that supports both windows 10 and xbox, it's not cheap though, 80gpb on amazon for the ultimate version

I thought you have to buy the digital version to have access to the W10 version too?(oops nevermind your talking about getting the code from amazon)

dont mind me!

you do, amazon are selling the digital version

Xbox Live Achievements listed here. You'll have to scroll down the page a bit to see them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭eyerer

And looks like my i5 4460 is now minimum spec :O
    Looking at adding another 8gb RAM too.

• Jordan 199 wrote: »
    Xbox Live Achievements listed here. You'll have to scroll down the page a bit to see them.

Doesn't look to be as big a task as the second game. Not that I care about achievements or anythig :pac:

• Advertisement

05033728-2fe8-4187-a95b-f42062c08c9e.jpg?n=FH3_ForzaGarage_Week6_Reliant.jpg

05033728-2fe8-4187-a95b-f42062c08c9e.jpg?n=FH3_ForzaGarage_Week6_Reliant.jpg
    What horse power? lol

eyerer wrote: »
    What horse power? lol

29hp.

Just installed my new 8gb RAM in preparation :)

• Full soundtrack details http://iris.theaureview.com/exclusive-forza-horizon-3s-complete-tracklist-features-chet-faker-1200-techniques-and-more/

Also there will be a demo released on monday, not 100% about a pc one though but definitely for xbox.

Groove Music Radio is a feature I do like.

Size of the demo for XB1 will be around 18.34GB.

• Jordan 199 wrote: »
    Size of the demo for XB1 will be around 18.34GB.

Be out at 1am our time

EDIT: No sign of the demo yet :(

first 30 minute of gameplay if you want to watch it..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q_T61B4TEc

• Advertisement

Just been checking out the different versions, which one are people buying? Don't think I'll spend $100 on the ultimate

Advertisement