Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Forza Horizon 3 (Xbox One and Windows 10)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,409 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

actually yes, thought they would have ruf as a substitute

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Any idea when we will be seeing a PC demo?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

Do you have to unlock all the other radio stations before Groove Music is an option?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

Played for a good few hours yesterday and enjoyed it. Had to turn off the radio as it was wrecking my head.
    Need to team up with a few people i reckon to get the most out of the game.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Has it couch modes? i.e. Split screen to play with friends? That's the only time I ever really played previous Forzas.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

if you haven't done so log into the forza website, there are rewards up there that expire today

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭Buttros

maximoose wrote: »
    Do you have to unlock all the other radio stations before Groove Music is an option?

You have to unlock more radio stations before you can use groove. Not all. 5 I think. You also need a groove sub I think. Coincidentally I had a 12 month groove pass that expired at the weekend. I had two days using it and not working now. Hoping there is some offer for a cheap sub incoming.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Buttros wrote: »
    You have to unlock more radio stations before you can use groove. Not all. 5 I think. You also need a groove sub I think. Coincidentally I had a 12 month groove pass that expired at the weekend. I had two days using it and not working now. Hoping there is some offer for a cheap sub incoming.

With Groove, you can load all your personal music into onedrive and play it through Groove without a subscription, for free.

Haven't tried it in Forza myself yet but I believe it works.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,636 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Yes.

Grand. I have 4 unlocked so hopefully don't need many more, loaded up my onedrive in anticipation of this :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

other forum i read says groove subscription not needed, jsut load the mp3's onto your onedrive and select the playlist.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

mossym wrote: »
    if you haven't done so log into the forza website, there are rewards up there that expire today
    Where on the site do I go? I'm new to Forza.

All I'm seeing is "new rewards coming soon"

hellboy99 wrote: »
    Where on the site do I go? I'm new to Forza.

There is an app called 'Forza Hub' that you can install on your XB1 and Windows devices too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭JoyPad

All I'm seeing is "new rewards coming soon"

You receive rewards once a week, and the amounts depend on your "tier", which is a measure of your playing the past titles in the Forza series.
    Check back once every day and you should detect what day you get your rewards, then come back once a week and collect.

When you collect rewards, they appear in game as a message, look up your inbox.

Shiminay wrote: »
    Has it couch modes? i.e. Split screen to play with friends? That's the only time I ever really played previous Forzas.

I'm afraid not.

Jordan 199 wrote: »
    I'm afraid not.

Arrah shite. Won't be looking at this any further so. I fucking hate when the best parts of games are dumped in favour of pointless graphical fidelity.

Arrah shite. Won't be looking at this any further so. I fucking hate when the best parts of games are dumped in favour of pointless graphical fidelity.

You can online co-op if it's any use to you.

It's a brilliant game to be honest. Plenty to do in single player and multiplayer is great too. If you have an XB1 you should download the demo and give it a shot.

• Advertisement

I'm on PC, with multi monitors so that everyone gets a full screen to themselves if only they'd fking well support it.

I have literally zero interest in playing it as anything other than a couch game with my friends.

I'm on PC, with multi monitors so that everyone gets a full screen to themselves if only they'd fking well support it.

I have literally zero interest in playing it as anything other than a couch game with my friends.

It's running pretty bad on PC anyway.

Why am I not surprised? :rolleyes: MS all talk about porting games as usual.

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    It's running pretty bad on PC anyway.
    Fine for me @ 30fps

Fine for me @ 30fps

I just didn't want to go to 30 but I might try it. What GPU you running and what detail setting?

I've an R9 390 and it got the worst end of the stick apparently.

There's also been a few crashes for me too :/

I've been at this almost a week now the amount of stuff on the map is crazy. I've one big critism of it now though, a lot of the lap based races use the same or very similar circuits and as a result feel very samey. Sprints and Street races are great even on an easy difficulty in an s1 or s2 car you can be beaten on the line some times

I just didn't want to go to 30 but I might try it. What GPU you running and what detail setting?

I've an R9 390 and it got the worst end of the stick apparently.

There's also been a few crashes for me too :/
    Running the game using the Dynamic High settings on an i7 4790K with a GTX760 @ 1080p. To be honest I'm surprised at how well it runs, no stalling or jitters.

Running the game using the Dynamic High settings on an i7 4790K with a GTX760 @ 1080p. To be honest I'm surprised at how well it runs, no stalling or jitters.

I just set it to 30fps, Ultra Dynamic and it's smooth as butter.

Goddamn this game is gorgeous tho.

Goddamn this game is gorgeous tho.
    It really is :pac:

• Advertisement

The Lamborghini Centenario is an amazing car.

Advertisement