Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forza Horizon 3 (Xbox One and Windows 10)

Options

Comments

Demos out now! Downloading it at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,821 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Is there a pc demo?

ShaneU wrote: »
    Is there a pc demo?

Only shows Xbox at the minute I'm afraid.
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/store/p/forza-horizon-3-demo/bw7nnj22szrr

Nice to hear an Irish accent in the game

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭fataleight

Am I missing something but how do you unlock the online play ? When I try to open it it just says "keep playing the game to unlock" I guess you have to get to a certain level or something which could take a while because I'm not very good :)

• Advertisement

fataleight wrote: »
    Am I missing something but how do you unlock the online play ? When I try to open it it just says "keep playing the game to unlock" I guess you have to get to a certain level or something which could take a while because I'm not very good :)

Not sure but I've already seen guys on my friends list actually the 1st thing I was told to do was find someone and do a head to head but I think it was scripted and just used his gamertag.

I like it uses your real name.

Oh wow the Kinect support really works well likely works with a head set too but haven't tried it, you just say Anna and then yes or no to what she suggests.

Game tags from my friends list were popping up on a load of different cars so I guess it just gets them from whoever is on line at the time.

The Irish accent is a nice touch and for once it's not the " Hollywood Irish" lol

Game tags from my friends list were popping up on a load of different cars so I guess it just gets them from whoever is on line at the time.

The Irish accent is a nice touch and for one it's not" Hollywood Irish" lol

Who is it I wonder? Google didn't know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭JoyPad

It didn't take long.
    Just follow the "guided tour": you do a showcase, a race, a drift thing, a jump thing, and raise enough points to select a second horizon festival location. After that, you can play online, but you're limited to the one race, I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,821 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

No PC demo until after launch :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

Nice to hear an Irish accent in the game

Pity she's a headwrecker. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭Al_Coholic

Enjoying the demo but I keep forgetting to drive on the left hand side of the road

• Closed Accounts Posts: 720 ✭✭✭DrGreenthumb

Al_Coholic wrote: »
    Enjoying the demo but I keep forgetting to drive on the left hand side of the road

yeah me too, so used to games where you drive on the other side

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Stinkypete

Openworld racing im in

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Gorgeous looking demo wouldn't mind only downloaded horizon 2 demo on Sunday and then this dropped ,

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

ShaneU wrote: »
    Is there a pc demo?
    The demo will be available on PC after launch on September 27th

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Quite a good bit of content in the demo. It's good to see that level of confidence in the game from the devs.

AH does it not save your progress ????? Just put it on there now having played a bit last night and i'm back to square one :mad:

AH does it not save your progress ????? Just put it on there now having played a bit last night and i'm back to square one :mad:

No it doesn't, I found that out the hard way too. I played it up to the point of unlocking online play had to leave for an hour and when I restarted it went right back to the start :(

• Advertisement

No it doesn't, I found that out the hard way too. I played it up to the point of unlocking online play had to leave for an hour and when I restarted it went right back to the start :(

Lucky for them they've done a good job convincing me I should buy this :D

Really think it's a misstep not having a pc demo pre-release, unless of course it's got problems !!!!!

[quote="Really think it's a misstep not having a pc demo pre-release, unless of course it's got problems !!!!![/quote]

It could have been something to do with the cross play not been ready ?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,642 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Quite a good bit of content in the demo. It's good to see that level of confidence in the game from the devs.

Yeah it was a nice sample of what will be coming in the game.

Less than two weeks to release :cool:

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,142 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Have a code for the warthog from halo if anyone wants it, don't play driving games so have no use for it really.

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Have a code for the warthog from halo if anyone wants it, don't play driving games so have no use for it really.

I'll take it please Mick

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,142 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

I'll take it please Mick

Sure thing man, I'll send it on to you later.

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Sure thing man, I'll send it on to you later.

Cheers :)

£37 (around E43) for Xbox on Amazon at the moment. You won't get it on release day but a good price. It's out on the Tuesday though so it will probably arrive by the Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,409 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

Is out this week or next?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

Is out this week or next?

Next Tuesday i think.

Advertisement