Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Forza Horizon 3 (Xbox One and Windows 10)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

• Registered Users Posts: 7,991 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

Just received a Windows update there a while ago and now my game is totally messed up and to the point were I can no longer play it for more than 10 - 20 minutes. The game is now constantly crashing and multiple artefacts.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

hellboy99 wrote: »
    Just received a Windows update there a while ago and now my game is totally messed up and to the point were I can no longer play it for more than 10 - 20 minutes. The game is now constantly crashing and multiple artefacts.
    Was it the windows anniversary update? or was it after that?

You can do a roll back on windows 10. I had to do that a few times when windows update screwed up my system. It brings it back to just before the update.

Was it the windows anniversary update? or was it after that?

You can do a roll back on windows 10. I had to do that a few times when windows update screwed up my system. It brings it back to just before the update.
    After, it's the latest Windows 10 cumulative update. A lot of people seem to be having the same problem since it installed, hopefully it's sorted soon with the upcoming update for Forza.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,639 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Went to the auction house and picked up a used Lancia 037 Stradale for 100,000 credits. It costs 375,000 credits in the autoshow.

It's one of my favourite cars and have it in my other Forza games too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,842 ✭✭✭Julez

Assume this is gone now? :( showing as 60 dollars.

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Adventagious

Just started playing this last night and loving it quality game.

Anyone wants to add me my GT is Adventagious.

I do enjoy zipping around to this one

Been busy in the garage tonight lol Cossie1687-2.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Julez wrote: »
    Assume this is gone now? :( showing as 60 dollars.

Same

Not paying 70 for a game on a platform that will die and be left to rot.

X5qq7I4.png?1

Had a look at my highest skill score. 550,200.

This guy made an excellent tribute :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,915 ✭✭✭cursai

It's a good game when it works. Sick of having to restart it and hope for a better fp. Refusing to go above 45fps sometimes for no reason. 980ti and 1231v3. Windows refunds here I come.

mossym wrote: »
    1070, all settings on ultra at 60fps and it's running perfectly

Lucky fecker. I get 45fps to 60+ whether it's on 4k or 480p. Makes no sense????

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,139 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

cursai wrote: »
    Lucky fecker. I get 45fps to 60+ whether it's on 4k or 480p. Makes no sense????

Have tried turning vsync off if you have it? Apparently it causes issues.

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Have tried turning vsync off if you have it? Apparently it causes issues.

and use the control panel one instead?

No....vysnc off didnt work. Got higher framerate 60s@4k 80s@1080 but more stutter. especially in surfers paradise. Gonna give a rest and come back to it when its improved. Had no problems with arkham night so have to get a bogey sometime i suppose.

Lol. I bought it on cdkeys.com......CANT get a refund. haha. Ive changed my mind im loving this game. Its a keeper.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

Didn't realise when you make a bid at the auction, even if you're outbid you lose the cash :mad:

maximoose wrote: »
    Didn't realise when you make a bid at the auction, even if you're outbid you lose the cash :mad:

You don't. You can get your credits back.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

Oh really? Is it in a message or something?

Got a bit carried away trying to buy a Horizon edition, was bidding away not noticing that my 1.8mCR had gone done to 200k. I played for a good bit after though and they didn't seem to return

maximoose wrote: »
    Oh really? Is it in a message or something?

Got a bit carried away trying to buy a Horizon edition, was bidding away not noticing that my 1.8mCR had gone done to 200k. I played for a good bit after though and they didn't seem to return

I'll let you know how to do it later when I fire up the game later on.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

You get them all back. Go into auctions, there is a tile that has all the auctions you bid on, go into the lost one and click redeem credits

Just installed the new update and now the game is unplayable, crashing every 5 - 10 minutes.

E6oFIvQ.png?1

Forza Horizon 3 October Update

Today we launched the latest content update for Forza Horizon 3 on both Xbox One and Windows 10. In addition to a brand-new car pack – The Smoking Tire Car Pack – this latest update also includes numerous improvements for both the Xbox One and Windows 10 versions of Forza Horizon 3. These improvements include:

8b724cc2-6369-461d-beba-aefd6384b573.jpg?n=October_Update_story.jpg

Windows 10

- Fixed a performance issue on Windows 10 that caused stuttering with high or unlocked framerates on certain hardware configurations
    - Improved stability on Windows 10
    - Disable mouse move detection while driving
    - The Windows 10 video options screen will no longer ask users to save when no changes have been made
    - Additional options have been added to the Windows 10 Advanced Controller Menu. These include:
    o Steering wheel sensitivity
    o Invert Force Feedback
    o Centre spring scale
    o Damping scale
    - Fixed a problem where pre-order cars and the Halo Warthog were not appearing in the Windows 10 version of the game for some players

Wheel Improvements

- Logitech G27 is now registered correctly on Windows 10, so the correct default mapping will be applied
    - All wheels with enough buttons have had the horn added to their default mappings on Windows 10
    - Fix to dead zones for acceleration and braking axes on wheels
    - Default mappings for all TX Racing Wheel variants
    - Fixed a bug where custom input mappings would not save successfully

General Improvements

- The Social and Rivals tabs will now unlock for players with Xbox Live Silver accounts
    - Fixed a bug where the racing line would sometimes disappear
    - Controller hot swapping is now available. Players can switch between controllers/their keyboard whenever they choose (including the wheel)
    - Various content fixes for cars

In addition to the fixes above arriving with today’s update, the teams at Playground and Turn 10 are working on addressing further known issues in Forza Horizon 3 including force feedback and wheel support, general stability and performance, and more. Look for more details on these improvements in the future. In the meantime, check the support forums for both the Xbox One and Windows 10 PC versions of Forza Horizon 3 for the latest list of Known Issues, as well as workarounds for select issues in the game.

http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/fh3_october_update

• Advertisement

Got a message from xbox live for a Mercedes Benz E63 S Coupe Broom Broom!!!!! Think it was pre-orders.

Didn't see a notification on my phone or pop up on the xbox so check your messages.

Advertisement