Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Signature Rules (Rev. 26-Feb-09)

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Velvet Vocals

I got a private message from her too
    Isabelle wrote:
    Please, check out boards.ie - forum utilities - signature rules (latest posts...democracy...)

and

system - feedback signature police (all and especially the last...thingies including the Nazi stuff)

Thanks
    Is she mad or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

The admins are very busy people. I don't see anything wrong with a thread where other people (regular people!) can help out by pointing out where someone breaks the rules.

The Report This Post button is for reporting bad posts, but this thread is for reporting rule-breaking sigs. I don't see why you're making such a big problem out of this, or have to suggest people "get a decent hobby" instead of spending 1 minute posting in this thread to help out the admins (and generally, everyone, if you look at the content or size of some rule-breaking sigs).

I don't see the point in complaining and complaining and complaining about a site or forum. There are forums I really don't like, and I could spend all day ranting about all the things wrong with it, instead I don't go to them and go to forums I like instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rsynnott

Isabelle wrote:
    . Besides when you have nothing to do with that why do you complement people who snitch (see: SIGPO forum) ?

I think you mean good upstanding members of the community who fight daily against hideous trolls with their hideous signatures. ;)

Why are you so excited about this anyway? Did your vomit-inducing sig get removed?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

She's been 12-clicked afaik synnott. For mass spamming. She was a tit of the highest order.

However, she invented the term SIGPO and for that I will be forever grateful.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

She's German ... Apparently.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,248 ✭✭✭Millionaire

How come I cannot post my signiture with my biz site, but people who turn karate schools as business can post their business web addresses.

what difference does it make?

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,719 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Advertising agloco in signatures is now banned, so we would request vigilance in this regard.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement