Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Sein Episode are you watching ?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

Never tire of The Chicken Roaster, great eppy.

Watching Junior Mint yesterday, Love Kramer making no effort to find out Mulva's name.

Mulva: Oh, hello.

Kramer: Hello, I'm Kramer.

Mulva: Nice to meet you.

Kramer: See you later

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

The Kman at it again. I love the way Jerry referes to Newman as the indefinte article...
    "it" and "that"!

--

Ilove when Jer is making out with Mulva/Dolores and she is passionatley saying saying his name and he just has to go..."Ooooh...YOU"

haha, Jer messing around with the yo yo in the hospital.

The Handi-Cap Spot was on recently, lots of good lines.

Jer: Charity?, thats appalling
    George: How could they be so selfish and inconsiderate.

Its amazing when they are in the restuarant trying to come up with a plan, Kramer doesn't care at all and he's the only one relaxed.:)

Btw H Spot is a v Curb eppy.

The Smelly Car was on earlier, love the way George is v uneasy around Mona and Susan at the video store.

"When you dance who leads"? LOL

The Pilot Pt 2 was on yesterday, I love the way George is constantly badgering Tom Peppard about the missing raisins. Also when Elaine dicovers that the waitresses are the owners daughters, George sucks up big time. The amount of times he says Peggy haha. :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement