Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tune ID?(Need help on finding a tune name? post here!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

okay so ive had this mashup a few years and i finally ripped it to mp3 about 2 years ago.
    curious if someone can tell me the tracks used in this.
    i know one of them is dj sneak-cant hide from your bud but i really wanna know where the bassline and vocal are from

http://www.zshare.net/audio/11746944de26d986/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭lt_cmdr_worf

I would like to ID the following:

The last tune on Pressure's "Flash" mix

The second last one on the "Technobod 3" mix, just before V-Tracks "Subway 26". It cropped up in a few other mixes too.

The last tune on "House Pressure 10" right after Nostrum's "Brainchild"

The tune on "Reformation" sandwiched in between Groovezone "Eisbaer" and POB "The Awakening"

Again on Technobod 3, just before Tony De Vit "I Don't Care"

That is all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

If you already have the mixes you listed above, you might have more luck if you post up some samples

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 rhimini

Hi, im looking for a dance song from the early 90's. I don't know the name of it but the words are...

Floating on the waves of fantasia,
    feelin what it's like to roll along the tide,
    everybody's free in fantasia..

and thats all the words i can remember. It was on a various artists cd that i had. Lost it long since.

cheers

ann marie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭hotspur147

i,ve just come back from a mate,s stag do in hamburg where every night club played a tune and the whole place went mental.don,t remember much about it except that it,s a german dance tune and the chorus went "yipee-yipee-yeah".any help in IDing it would be appriecated.thanks in advance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭BaRcOe

Ok so Its Wendsday morning and I walk into Mace(the garage shop) And on the radio I hear a NEW Dance ALBUM Being advertised. You know the usuall its like, " Must Get it Today"..etc.

It was some kind of Ministry of Sounds or clubland album with Great Tunes.

There was one tune in the add that I was humming after I left(which i 4get now). It was one of the greatest tunes. I really wanna know what new Album it was because as the lad was speaking over the background music I heard a tune(one of many) I MUST GET! The radio station was Spin1038, or 104 maybe. Perhaps somebody was listening to the radio at around 8:30 on that morning and knows what New dance mix Cd i'm talking about;)

P.s- As the radio was kinda feint in the background over the noise in da shop I couldnt catch what the Cd was, hence the reason for this post!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭keenc

Never heard the flash mix and technobod 3 ???think you are getting confused mate nostrum isnt on house pressure 10,stick up samples of the tunes you want id'ed:)

The second last one on the "Technobod 3" mix, just before V-Tracks "Subway 26". It cropped up in a few other mixes too.

The tune on "Reformation" sandwiched in between Groovezone "Eisbaer" and POB "The Awakening"

That is all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

Okay there's this song I love but don't know either the name of it or any of the lyrics just that it's sung by a woman with a cool voice.

Anyway I know a bit of it so I got my sister to give me the piano notes for it which are:

C C C E(flat) E(flat) E(flat) C G(sharp) G(sharp) E(flat) E(flat) C C C and it repeats

If anyone who can play the keyboard could put that in I'm sure they'd get it quickly! It's well known I think just can't remember it, would really appreciate the help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

tillmann uhrmacher feat. peter ries - free

but its the OXA remix. itunes has a different version of this track. I would really love it if someone could point me in the right direction of getting this track. Can't buy CD from OXA store as delivery is Switzerland only

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 johny149

Hi mate, the name of the tune is Sonexuno - Alchemy
    check it out on you tube http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=6SWdfAkgdKQ&feature=related
    everyone is looken for it!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭im_invisible

i have a tune on tape, recorded off vibe or club fm, that goes 'b.p.m.,, b.p.m.,, bp bp bp bp bp bpm' and on like that, just listening back to it the other day, its on a tape with 'sasha and maria - be as one' and that 'loops of infinity' tune, so its around that era, any ideas of the artist, ive a fairly good idea of the name of the tune, but good luck searching with only that to go on...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

i have a tune on tape, recorded off vibe or club fm, that goes 'b.p.m.,, b.p.m.,, bp bp bp bp bp bpm' and on like that, just listening back to it the other day,
    That actually sounds like the title music to the Dance Show that used to be on ITV presented by Dave Dorrell back in the early 90's called BPM strangely enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 868 ✭✭✭tdv

That is all.

The last tune on House Pressure 10 is Wild Colour - Dreams (Tin Tin Out Mix) but Nostrum wasnt on House 10.

The reformation one is YOMC - Great Feelings

Never heard Technobod 3 or Flash any chance you could stick them up for us & I might be able to ID the tunes you want?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭knird evol

i have a tune on tape, recorded off vibe or club fm, that goes 'b.p.m.,, b.p.m.,, bp bp bp bp bp bpm' and on like that, just listening back to it the other day, its on a tape with 'sasha and maria - be as one' and that 'loops of infinity' tune, so its around that era, any ideas of the artist, ive a fairly good idea of the name of the tune, but good luck searching with only that to go on...

DJ Kayos BPM kayos remix
    http://www.mediafire.com/?liy9ytcgfwg

:)

heres a mix on youtube which seems to be on.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oC1yTBaBxp8

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 JohnnyL

Hey guys, i have been trying to i.d. the 2nd track on prssure's 'wonderland' for a while now.It has a female vocal in it with the lyrics:

'ooooh what are you thinking of, boy what are you dreaming of,
    runnin' around the streets to find you, shout your name i wanna hold you
    *chorus*
    ' i'll be there, to run into your arms,
    i'll be there, won't you hug my soul,i'll be there'

It is a real uplifting vocal track
    I think these are the correct lyrics, any help would be much appreciated,thanks

2nd tune off pressure wonderland is this,

http://www.discogs.com/release/106903

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 JohnnyL

Cheers m8, is it the motiv8 mix?

Country - UK
    Label - HEAVENLY
    Extra Info - PS, 4 TRACKS, ALBUM VERSION/SURE IS PURE KODACOLOUR HOUSE MIX/MOTIV 8 BLACKPOOL MIX/SECRET KNOWLEDGE LIMBO MIX, HVN 42 12

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

Hey!!!!

Please help! I was at gatecrasher at the weekend and just before Prodigy came on stage a DJ on the main stage played a remix of Rage Against The Machine - Killing in the name of. It was awesome! Im looking for it now but I can only find the Sebastian remix which has some stupid robot voice on it.

ANyone know it?

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭spidermonkey

joejoem wrote: »
    Hey!!!!

Please help! I was at gatecrasher at the weekend and just before Prodigy came on stage a DJ on the main stage played a remix of Rage Against The Machine - Killing in the name of. It was awesome! Im looking for it now but I can only find the Sebastian remix which has some stupid robot voice on it.

ANyone know it?

could be the mr oizo version?

anyway check out hype... click read more to get to the blog thats hosting the version you want and theres probably a download link somewhere on the relevant blog.

http://hypem.com/search/killing%20in%20the%20name%20of/1/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭shane86

Lookin for a tune (trance I think, its been so long I cant remember, just put a few lyrics on my phone to check later) vocalist is a moaning, breathless girl (i.e sounds like shes just had a good belting :pac: ), lyrics include "touch me....make love to me...come on". Anyone?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭ADO

right this has been annoying me for the past week and iv finally decided to post it on boards

Theres a song thats on the ad for the dublin gaa match this weekend and it was also featured in the Big Brother show during the week......

Now....its kinda a dance song (something that you might hear off spin1038)

its has a female vocal singing and from what i can make out it sounds something like "oh boy you know..................."

please help folks

shane86 wrote: »
    Lookin for a tune (trance I think, its been so long I cant remember, just put a few lyrics on my phone to check later) vocalist is a moaning, breathless girl (i.e sounds like shes just had a good belting :pac: ), lyrics include "touch me....make love to me...come on". Anyone?

Sounds like this http://www.discogs.com/release/189897

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

Does anybody know the song at the start of this set by Marco Remus

http://www.mediafire.com/?mym1mhm9d1x

And also the song that starts at about 7 minutes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

ADO wrote: »
    right this has been annoying me for the past week and iv finally decided to post it on boards

Theres a song thats on the ad for the dublin gaa match this weekend and it was also featured in the Big Brother show during the week......

its has a female vocal singing and from what i can make out it sounds something like "oh boy you know..................."

please help folks

Utah Saints - Something good (can't link to youtube but I'm pretty sure thats the one)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭thesoulfulldude

Im Living For All These Highs And Lows!?????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭thesoulfulldude

ADO wrote: »

please help folks

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Lads does anyone recognise this house tune from a few years ago?
    www.digital.dj/tuneid.mp3

I know I have it on mp3 but can't remember the name and I;ve searched to no avail...
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭ADO

Thats It Lads!!!

Thank You So Much!! Finally No More Headaches!!!! Thank You!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 868 ✭✭✭tdv

Looking for a tune of Pressure's Take Control Mix. It sounds like a remix of DOP-Groovy Beat but not sure which mix it is. Here's a sample

http://www.zshare.net/audio/13483780b0ccde1b/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭oldstock

need tofind this tune from 91-92..
    lyrics are : a women singing "i will be with you in spirit"
    thanks..

Advertisement