Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tune ID?(Need help on finding a tune name? post here!)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭keenc

This my man

http://www.discogs.com/release/28825

oldstock wrote: »
    need tofind this tune from 91-92..
    lyrics are : a women singing "i will be with you in spirit"
    thanks..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

Caliden wrote: »
    Does anybody know the song at the start of this set by Marco Remus

http://www.mediafire.com/?mym1mhm9d1x

And also the song that starts at about 7 minutes

I found this to be a remix of Craig Armstrong's - Escape.

Now does anyone know where I can get said remix or is that version by Remus the only one?
    If so, where can I get the Escape mix on its own?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

There was a dance mix of Lisa Loeb "I Do" on the radio a few years back, I've often tried to track down more info on it (e.g. who did it) but no luck, don't suppose any of you would be familiar with it?

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Right, anyone know this tune? Very well known a few years back, recognised it instantly but can't remember the name, any dieas? [url][/url]

and and still after this one too:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭shane86

keenc wrote: »

Thats her, cheers. Class tune :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 cassiusdean

Track 8 from Modeselektor's album 'Happy Birthday' - The First Rebirth

its Modeselektor's take on a really old track from the early 90's.
    had heard the original on a live Dutch gabba gig in Rotterdam.

anybody any idea what the original track name is & by who ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Whats the name of the second tune? Even something simuler would be grand. Starts at 2.07.
    cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

one of the funniest movies i have ever seen. its a good few years old now. done the rounds on the net.

dunno bout the song though it sounds like a thousand other bangin techno tunes.

check out midfield general - coatnoise (dave clarke remix) my fav techno tune anyway

http://youtube.com/watch?v=btyVSoL_M_4

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭c-90

this is a really hard one:)

theres a song i heard on me freinds phone the other day that sounded like prodigy or maybe not, it was like a vibration noise that intercepted a constant beat every second or two. was a kickass tune and its rekin me head please help!!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

c-90 wrote: »
    this is a really hard one:)

theres a song i heard on me freinds phone the other day that sounded like prodigy or maybe not, it was like a vibration noise that intercepted a constant beat every second or two. was a kickass tune and its rekin me head please help!!:p
    eh give your mate a ring and ask him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

anybody have any idea where i can locate a good quality copy of
    max linen-flashback
    or
    born to funk-no sex in the champagne room

i have both on vinyl but i wanna see if anyone knows where to download them before i convert them over to mp3:D

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭c-90

seannash wrote: »
    eh give your mate a ring and ask him

he only knows it as "track 13":rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

copeyhagen wrote: »
    one of the funniest movies i have ever seen. its a good few years old now. done the rounds on the net.

dunno bout the song though it sounds like a thousand other bangin techno tunes.

check out midfield general - coatnoise (dave clarke remix) my fav techno tune anyway

http://youtube.com/watch?v=btyVSoL_M_4
    I tracked down the first tune, have on mp3, the second one is bothering me though. Anyone know? HELP!!!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭DjAloldskool

Can anyone ID this tune for me?

Its a kind of house tune, 1992 - 1995 some time,

Has a girls voice,

All you bastards, " " " , " " ", Why do you have to be so F***ing serious,

It has a Sonz Da Loop Da Loop Era - Far Out, Piano Sample.

The bits I left blank above, I cant remember the lyrics.

Can onyone help?

This video on youtube samples the girls voice,

YouTube - Cally&Juice-All you Bastards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭lt_cmdr_worf

Its a kind of house tune, 1992 - 1995 some time,

Has a girls voice,

All you bastards, " " " , " " ", Why do you have to be so F***ing serious,

It has a Sonz Da Loop Da Loop Era - Far Out, Piano Sample.

http://www.discogs.com/release/77093

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 cassiusdean

Track 8 from Modeselektor's album 'Happy Birthday' - The First Rebirth

its Modeselektor's take on a really old track from the early 90's.
    had heard the original on a live Dutch gabba gig in Rotterdam.

anybody any idea what the original track name is & by who ?

anyone know ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ara07ck

looking for a tune that was played alot in the background of TnaG pop tv ... and i think it was also used in a walls hb ice cream ad... dance tune...possibly steel drums in it....been tryin yo find it for ages and is a real head melter.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭lt_cmdr_worf

anyone know ?

Jones & Stephenson - The First Rebirth (1994)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭shane86

ara07ck wrote: »
    looking for a tune that was played alot in the background of TnaG pop tv ... and i think it was also used in a walls hb ice cream ad... dance tune...possibly steel drums in it....been tryin yo find it for ages and is a real head melter.....

Title has the word Safarii (as in an African wildlife viewing holiday) in it doesnt it?

Hopefully that jogs someone elses mind, I cant recall :) (its alright not a fave of mine tho)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ara07ck

ah class.... found it ......"Played a live" (the bongo song) by Safri duo.....cheers for the help s86

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

This one has been bugging me for a while, and I just can't put my finger on it.
    I'm looking for the name of the track being used in the current Currys TV advertisement for televisions - featuring the voice of Patrick Stewart.
    I'm fairly sure it's a dance remix of a hit from either the 70's or the 80's and I had been thinking along the lines of Bette Davis Eyes, but I don't think that's right - I certainly can't find a remix of it that matches.
    If you don't know the ad I mean, it's can be viewed in a media player on the main page of the Curry's website:
    http://www.currys.co.uk/

TIA.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Samson wrote: »
    This one has been bugging me for a while, and I just can't put my finger on it.
    I'm looking for the name of the track being used in the current Currys TV advertisement for televisions - featuring the voice of Patrick Stewart.
    I'm fairly sure it's a dance remix of a hit from either the 70's or the 80's and I had been thinking along the lines of Bette Davis Eyes, but I don't think that's right - I certainly can't find a remix of it that matches.
    If you don't know the ad I mean, it's can be viewed in a media player on the main page of the Curry's website:
    http://www.currys.co.uk/

TIA.

Mylo - In my arms

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

That's the one.
    Thanks tman.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

I was in a hotel the other day and they were playing a really slow chilled out version of Delerium - Silence, it was really nice, anyone know where I'd find a super chilled out version of it?

Most likely the Michael Woods remix of it
    Check out his remix of Cafe Del Mar as well - lovely bit of chillout music:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 891 ✭✭✭conceited

"I want you to get together, put your hands together one time."
    It was really popular around 2000ish any ideas lads?

conceited wrote: »
    "I want you to get together, put your hands together one time."
    It was really popular around 2000ish any ideas lads?

St Germain, Rose Rouge

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUvpLlVJKQs

Okay, its electro, sounds a bit like Royksopp's Remind Me, video is on tv a lot and consists of a computer generated story of a couple that meet, marry, shag, have kids, she has an affair, he watches telly, they split up. Catchy number

• Closed Accounts Posts: 891 ✭✭✭conceited

Thats the one conor,thanks alot.:) There's so many categories now i haven't a clue whats what to be quite honest with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

Anything know the best tunes from Dj Koze??

• Advertisement

I vaguely remember hearing a tune that could've been a bootleg...
    It had the vocals from grandmaster flash's "the message", over a pretty damn cheesy tune with a fairly euphoric lead...

Crap explanation, but I'm sure it'll be nice and easy for someone who knows it...

Advertisement