Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tune ID?(Need help on finding a tune name? post here!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,505 ✭✭✭✭L1011

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭Dun laoire

MYOB wrote: »

Good stuff. Thanks pal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭barneysplash

51st State Music Query
    Can anyone tell me the name of the track in the above film when
    Emily Mortiner is standing on the dock looking at Sam Jackson
    and Robert Carlyle on the rubbish barge?

It's got a great bassline.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

I recently heard a dance version of "Straight to hell" by the clash and can't find it anywhere, does anyone know who did it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,073 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Quick one, heard a song last night with the lyrics "do your dance, clap your hands"

Anyone know who it's by and the title?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

i had in my possession i few years ago circa 1995-96 a mix tape(yes a cassette)
    by billy nasty, on it was the vocal "jam the hop rock the bop" with heavy beats in behind it does anyone know what this was or where it could be found now
    thanking you all in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

Was in Tripod the other night, DJ played a track that sounded like an alarm was going off. Any idea what it's called? Or who it's by?

No idea but Tripod.ie has a 'whats that tune?' service on their website where they'll try to ask the DJ if you can describe teh tune.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

What's that song with the lyrics spoken 'we are your friends' a dance track, heard it mixed by DJ Morgan last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭Fintomiginto

DJ_Spider wrote: »
    What's that song with the lyrics spoken 'we are your friends' a dance track, heard it mixed by DJ Morgan last week.

Justice v Simian
    We are you friends

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭buckfast4me

On a similar note.. I heard a mix a while ago and it goes real quiet for a minute with a voice saying "no more conversations on my owwwnnnnn" then breaks into justice - phantom (I think) It's one of the justice songs from cross. any ideas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

That's it Fintomiginto! Cheers :D

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭2-ShortDa5foot5

I have a song in my head, Lisa Lashes played it in Cork last Friday. It's kinda like an alarm going off. If u have heard "Work 2007" by Masters At work, its kinda like the background of dat song!

Dats da best I can do!

Please help! :)

looking for track, I heard it in the very early 90's in Sir Henry's in Cork.

It has female vocals singing somthing about a ball and chain?

Thanks

Dunno if ur still looking for this one. Its "Make this love right" (But every true cork person will call it The Ball & Chain!) by Romanthony.

Ul have trouble getting it tho, its rare!

Hope this helps :)

http://www.discogs.com/release/24850 only 7 for sale on discogs and apparently its on very few compilations. Good luck if you're looking for it dodgily, probably not gonna happen...

• Registered Users Posts: 9 andy74

pad180 wrote: »
    i heard this tune on f tv last night .just caught a small bit of it woman singing ......SAY WHAT YOU WANT FROM ME ....not much to go on but someone might know cheers ..

I think this is it.
    A+M "Say what you want"

pad180 wrote: »
    i heard this tune on f tv last night .just caught a small bit of it woman singing ......SAY WHAT YOU WANT FROM ME ....not much to go on but someone might know cheers ..

Could also be "Feel What you want" by Kristine W. It's on youtube if you wanna check.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Lucas Maximus

hey does anybody know the name of the first song on the tiesto set live at cream amnesia ibiza 2005 that you can get on limewire???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 collie43

does anybody know the name of that famous ibiza tune ,it goes like(my o my............. you broke my heart ) there is a lot of trumpets in the song too ,any idea ,cheerss collie:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Tim Deluxe ft Sam Obernik - Just won't do (without you)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bd9Z_MwzBgw

Always reminds me of summer this one...

fairplay mate ,thanks thats been reckin my head for about two year now nice one,

i have an other one ,its that song (shes got betty davis eyes )but with out the words ,they played it alot on bora bora beach last year, any ideas
    cheers

collie43 wrote: »
    fairplay mate ,thanks thats been reckin my head for about two year now nice one,

i have an other one ,its that song (shes got betty davis eyes )but with out the words ,they played it alot on bora bora beach last year, any ideas
    cheers

In My Arms by Mylo is the one you're looking for. Great track! :)

Does anyone know the name of this tune ,it goes (no matter what i say or do ,i'm sure in love with you ooooooooooh ye ,Woman ,i cant live ,live without you in my life ) any ideas Cheers collie :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

collie43 wrote: »
    Does anyone know the name of this tune ,it goes (no matter what i say or do ,i'm sure in love with you ooooooooooh ye ,Woman ,i cant live ,live without you in my life ) any ideas Cheers collie :confused:
    Duke - So In Love With You

I reckon it's the Full Intention mix you're looking for too. If not, it's the Pizzaman mix

BaZmO* wrote: »
    Duke - So In Love With You
    I reckon it's the Full Intention mix you're looking for too. If not, it's the Pizzaman mix

WHAT a TUNE. There's also a mix of this called Dukeball. (Mixed with Nalin & Kane's Beachball) It's worth a listen.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭aceberg

KdjaCL wrote: »
    EDIT** found this website www.discogs.com
    And it knows everything cept OD groove and the lyrics one but good website .

i am trying to acquire Mp3`s of really old songs
    i have a wish list and have either names or artists
    so will ask in small amounts

Artist Name
    Union Jack 2 full moons and a trout
    OD Groove (possibly other way round)

and last one only have some words (thk god you dont make me sing it LOL)
    "i leave my mind beneath the mat so you can let yourself in"
    "i aint a preacher somfin somfin "
    "the bottles are all empty the potions full"

rest escapes me but will remember more of the words,
    thx to anyone who helps me name these so i can find them
    Kdja

would say the od groove is fermosa - od on groove.

http://www.discogs.com/release/111105

aceberg wrote: »
    would say the od groove is fermosa - od on groove.

http://www.discogs.com/release/111105

The singing one is "packet of peace" by lionrock

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭drunkdaz

Heard this tune at the weekend sittng in a sunny beach bar. It sounded great but need to listen to it again in the rain while sober to be sure...

The lyrics are "bring on the night, I couldn't stand another hour of daylight", which I think is a sample from a Sting song. These are laid over a slightly baleric beat; its a pretty chilled tune. Tiesto has been suggested though can't find anything yet. Any ideas?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭drunkdaz

Actually scratch that, I found it! Its Cloudkickers ft. Marcus - Bring on The Night [Rocco's TroDeep Remix]

http://www.djdownload.com/mp3-detail/Cloudkickers+ft+Marcus/Bring+on+The+Night/Newlite+Muzik/251456

Still reckon its rather good.

Advertisement