Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Campaign for BBC3, 4, News 24 and BBC Radio in Ireland.

Options
1171819202123»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

Damo's 2 cents

Hi all,

I've just been away for a few days, and popped into an internet cafe in Letterkenny, just to pass judgement on yesterdays events.

Its great to see that this has finally occured, we now can get the BBC channels all uncrypted.

To me, seeing the comments on BBC News 24 being the last station of the lot to appear had me worried. For me that was the killer app. It might not be on the EPG, but at least its not "08"ing us still, its as near as dammit.

So, without further ado, time to ceremonially close the "Campaign for BBC3, 4, News 24 and BBC Radio in Ireland." thread.

But before I do, I would like to invite the chief instigator and campaigner on this thread, Charles Slane, to be the last poster here.

Enjoy your new choice of viewing! :)

DMC.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,392 ✭✭✭irishgeo

I like to feel we succeded in this battle now its time for the ITV,ITV2,C4,C5 thread.

Goodbye faithfull thread and thanks for the service. :D

Here is to charles and DMC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnnyq

HURRAY !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭Charles Slane

The thread was a whole heap of fun.

Thanks to everyone who contributed to it.

Now it's time for us all to go and watch BBC3, 4, and News 24, and listen to all the BBC radio stations.

Happy days !!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement