Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Post a picture of your car here, part 3 (Quote A Photo, GET A 24 HOUR BAN!!!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭hi_im_fil

Yup sure was. I hadn't planned it, just kept on going and ended up in Galway... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

IMG_20130505_153406.jpg

We were following the C and C crowd until that bloody road closure. Got nippy towards the end

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q218/carmadgar/IMG_20130505_153406.jpg

We were following the C and C crowd until that bloody road closure. Got nippy towards the end

Nice collection there. I'd love a GT6.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

h3000 wrote: »

The B belongs to my cousin the other two are my auld lads.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

The bangernomics civic is looking well :)

536C0E60-4ECE-495B-AFCF-F858BE007B8B-30171-00001AE302417F90_zps2a505bfc.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭Toyotafanboi

bought a civic almost identical just the other day! best of luck with it :) do you mind me asking how much you paid?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

bought a civic almost identical just the other day! best of luck with it :) do you mind me asking how much you paid?

Paid €800 for it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭Toyotafanboi

Paid €800 for it :)

not bad at all if it has a bit of NCT :)

not bad at all if it has a bit of NCT :)

Tested until 04-14!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Bought this around Christmas last year, pretty happy with it so far. Only regret is not going for more power. :D

6P2nYVQh.jpg

hvzTLiah.jpg

fLFyfcRl.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭HurtLocker

Looks class. Probably sell it for more than you got it for :D
    New reg plates and it would look perfect.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

OEM or Eagle Eye? How are you finding them?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,575 ✭✭✭166man

Bought this around Christmas last year, pretty happy with it so far. Only regret is not going for more power. :D
    ]

And it's not a 325!

I salute you sir! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭FortyMedals

Here is mine,Its my first car, i know you all might not think its great, but i do love it, bought it last October, it was due NCT this month, brought it in Thursday morning, it passed with ease, has NCT until July 2014, defiantly worth the 500 i bought it for, only had to spend about 350 on it to fix it up, bad thing is i may have to sell it soon,me been 6 ft 2 doesn't help, head almost hits the roof, but at the same time i cant really let it go, love this car

anyway my pride and joy

35k4gad.jpg

m9osbn.jpg

35lbw5u.jpg

59sztd.jpg

5nw2ub.jpg

30tmbed.jpg

*edit, sorry about picture size

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

First cars are always special, no matter what they are. Well wear :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

Is that Togher? Somewhere near the Deanrock?

Is that Togher? Somewhere near the Deanrock?

Nope, Blackrock area

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q218/carmadgar/IMG_20130505_153406.jpg

h3000 wrote: »
    The B belongs to my cousin the other two are my auld lads.

Seen your motors in the flesh today in Athur's Quay. They're well minded.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭ottostreet

That Coupe looks very clean and well. Can't bring myself to say it's a good looking car, but it looks in great nick!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

ottostreet wrote: »
    That Coupe looks very clean and well. Can't bring myself to say it's a good looking car, but it looks in great nick!

It's no 156, I tell ya that. :pac:

• Advertisement

ottostreet wrote: »

to be fair when i bought it, it needed a big wash and wax :) im always trying to keep it clean

• Registered Users Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭MuppetCheck

It's no 156, I tell ya that. :pac:

You'll set the annoying kind of fan boys off...

• Registered Users Posts: 73,387 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

A new front numberplate would transform the front of the car, the existing one is a bit battered.
    I'd be curious to see what the seats are like underneath the silage wrap. They're probably in grand condition.

Well wear, that was a bit of a stunner back in the 90s, there's not that many of that shape left.

You'll set the annoying kind of fan boys off...

Not referring to me are you?

Well wear FortyMedals, looks like a good bargain! I'd lose the steering wheel cover and seat covers and throw the seat fabrics into the washing machine or wash them by hand if needs be.

First cars really are always special!

166man wrote: »
    Not referring to me are you?

Well I did place a vote at the time:pac:;) :p

colm_mcm wrote: »
    A new front numberplate would transform the front of the car, the existing one is a bit battered.
    I'd be curious to see what the seats are like underneath the silage wrap. They're probably in grand condition.

Well wear, that was a bit of a stunner back in the 90s, there's not that many of that shape left.

@colm
    Your right, i should fix the number plate, Halfords do them pretty cheap, also, the seats are in very good condition, one reason i stuck seat covers on was to keep it that way! i think in 99 they changed the model, and again in 2002

@166man, thank you, however, it took me ages to get the seat covers on in the first place, can't be arsed to try and take them off :D
    was really happy this was my first car, but im a small bit big for it, steering wheel cover is only been used because i got it for free ;)

Well I did place a vote at the time:pac:;) :p

Didn't realise I was annoying to you... I forgot it's a bad thing to be a fanboi of a particular brand. :)

Didn't realise I was annoying to you... I forgot it's a bad thing to be a fanboi of a particular brand. :)

Never said it was a bad thing dear chap.

Never said it was a bad thing dear chap.

But annoying someone is a good thing? Anyway back on topic!

I have no pictures of my car to post!

• Advertisement

But annoying someone is a good thing? Anyway back on topic!

I have no pictures of my car to post!

Me neither:(

Didn't mean to offend.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement