Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Post a picture of your car here, part 3 (Quote A Photo, GET A 24 HOUR BAN!!!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

^^^^

34981577.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Not only do I hate chrome wheels like that but I DETEST chrome wheels like that missing centre caps.

Bloody stupid looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭Neilw

Speedway wrote: »
    Finally collected the car today. 2011 Leon Cupra R. 265bhp.
    It's an absolute animal to drive. I can't believe the difference compared to my 200bhp FR.

300bhp is only a remap away :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭allinthehead

my 1.8t 190 sport

IMG_0398.jpg

IMG_0392.jpg

☀️ 10.75kwp.

⚡️5kw SunSynk, 5.95kwp SE, 3.2kwp SE, .8kwp NW, .8kwp SW. 15kwh SunSynk BYD Battery.⚡️

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,833 ✭✭✭✭Armin_Tamzarian

GvidoR wrote: »
    Decorations? Not exactly sure what you mean...

I do have the standard/original grille as well (I have 3 grilles actually, although one of them is no longer usable) however I'm not going back to the original. I will either cut out or paint the 2 metal pieces behind the grille in the bonnet and I may end up colour-matching the current grille.

I mean the stickers.
    It's your own business what you do to the car but my own take on modifying the externals is that subtley is the key word.
    I'd personally tend to keep it as stock as possible.
    My view is that it gets tacky looking once you venture past lowering, colour coding and adding decent rims.

GvidoR wrote: »
    Wow, that's unbelievable. You can get a whole car for €300, even less. Would have been better off holding out until you find one of the same colour, or if you can't find one for ages you can find your colour code, get the right paint and re-spray it yourself or... you know... stickerbomb it. :)

Jesus wept.

Might as well throw up a pic.
    The paint work needs attention, I'm considering a carbon wrap.
    The wheels too are straight but really rough.
    I like them though so I reckon I'll go for a refurb.

suprarr.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

Just bought this for a run around for the other half, although may end up selling it instead when it gets here if its too much power for her :)

35kpvrp.jpg

2zekpc3.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

That is Sweet. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭Toyotafanboi

facelift looks so much nicer :), that's a nice standard looking car too, will clean up lovely.

the 1nz-fe is just right in it, nice amount of power but noting crazy... do you mind me asking what price you will have paid by the time its on the road? considering 3-4k would buy a decent facelift t-sport over here.

pretty envious of that :pac:

I probably should have mentioned

16jdyh.jpg

:) Its an 04 ex Netz Sendai Trd demo car, standard enough but has got a few aftermarket parts, so it wasn't that cheap, but for to get a good clean car in Japan you generally have to pay abit more.

i understand that you're more likely to get a better car direct from japan yourself just at what cost, although obviously (now) thats a car you'd never purchase over here. thats really really nice! my own vitz was originally sold from netz in sendai too! i think netz have a bit of a name for themselves for the sportier toyotas.

are you expecting the standard 150bhp or what sort of mods has it? very best of luck with it, its lovely! thats your second 1nz trd turbo too isn't it. lucky man :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Cheensbo

Now THAT'S a Vitz :)

Well wear, we want plenty photos when she lands.

Cheensbo wrote: »
    Now THAT'S a Vitz :)

Well wear, we want plenty photos when she lands.

fap_meme_black_white_line_art.svg

Yeah Netz definitely seem to be involved with anything of a sporty nature. Your talking about 5/6K fully cleared, I know it may seem mad for a vitz, but the Bb made more than that being exported to Germany, so that's what's in the back of my mind with this!

Its hard to guess power wise, The Bb was a pokey enough car but being an automatic just killed it so I'd say this would be a lot nicer to drive. From what I can make out on the translation there's a Trd axleback & oil/air filter & thermostat, brake pad's and lines, apexi assist meter, *i think* LSD. I'ts looking abit high so I doubt theres Trd shocks and springs but wont know untill It arrives

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭notGill

That's a very nice car, another car in the sleeper category in my opinion. Do you know if they demand much of an insurance premium? It would be a very nice first car in a few months time....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,805 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

Mine in the paddock in Bishopscourt at the weekend :)

401843_10151458511882825_408011714_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,289 ✭✭✭Supergurrier

I can see a crack you missed with that double sided sticky tape

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Jordan5372

what u think?

I can see a crack you missed with that double sided sticky tape

That crack belongs to the corrado driver, I climbed up on the roof of the camper to take that pic and only noticed yer mans hole in it today lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,792 ✭✭✭Ded_Zebra

What I would do with that Corsa if it was mine is play on the fact that it's ugly as sin. What I would have is 3 different alloys and one steel wheel. Stupid lows and camber. Flat black bonnet and make a box for chalk so people can write on it as they walk past:P:D
    I did a similar thing on my dads passat when I took it on holidays. I put a top gear "cool wall" magnet set (do you know the things, came with the magazine once a year). Every time we got back to the car people had moved the magnets around :D

Those alloys are much nicer than the hubcaps you had though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

The wheels look much better, man. :)

I'm definitely agreeing with the ratting suggestion though! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 656 ✭✭✭bobin fudge

don't particular like corsa's but you have a very clean looking one there

i'd just get a pair of undamaged wings and a silver bonnet from a scrapper for half nothing, would do the car so many favours.

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Supraman

C360_2013-05-15-18-30-08-595_zps46450077.jpg

C360_2013-05-15-18-31-26-137_zpsad4782f2.jpg

IMG-20130515-WA0004_zps6b37b9b5.jpg

IMG-20130515-WA0007_zps46823dea.jpg

Thats not a SUPRA !

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Thats not a SUPRA !

The penny drops.

Car all washed pipes autosol'd and tyres smothered in meguiars endurance gel (too dark for pics) maybe tomorrow :p

Thats not a SUPRA !

Are you sure ? lol

Once upon a time in pre recession Ireland I had a Supra , too lazy to change username now :(

In action

943084_460506847365386_1716545219_n.jpg

And evidence of the atrocious conditions

374283_460507030698701_1850623393_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

Gah, the colours in those S2k photos. The car is the same tone as the background... and its clipping like crazy. Would you mind posting non-LSD versions?

• Advertisement

Brian wrote: »
    Gah, the colours in those S2k photos. The car is the same tone as the background... and its clipping like crazy. Would you mind posting non-LSD versions?

I don't have another version to post , that was the effect it was shot with on the phone .

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement