Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Post a picture of your car here, part 3 (Quote A Photo, GET A 24 HOUR BAN!!!)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

Yep, another day another car :p

My new daily hack, as of later this year :) NCT'd till August! :eek:

Am going to miss driving the van... Which won't be on Donedeal :pac: have plans for it... ;)

Anyways, my bangernomics diesel :)
    Image1993.jpg

Image1995.jpg

Pictures beside the E34 are A MUST :cool::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

that e36 is a beaut! now get a 325 engine in there and youre laughing :)
    does it have the newer centre console?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭Fiona

cisk wrote: »
    My new baby, 98 318is. Picked it up from one of the guys on bmw-driver.net last month. Such a better experience buying off an enthusiast.

IMG_0379.jpg

I know 2nd previous owner of this car, very well looked after very nice to drive as well best of luck with it :)

P6293749.jpg

P6293744.jpg

P6293655.jpg

P5062944.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

those angle eyes are awfully yellow

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

P6293749.jpg

Picture taken in Howth Fi?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Compton

Please let me know when you're selling the E36 - Im in love :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

That black e36 is a beaut alright. I'd rather clear angel eyes but sweet car nonetheless.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

Fi - read the thread title fast!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Fi - read the thread title fast!!!

uh oh, hope I just didn't see someone quote pics. :p

Nah, you're seeing things that aren't there!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

add these seats to that e36....any maybe the rest :D
    http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/3271866

Full-11246665.jpeg

It nearly looks like how Metzgermeister cleans his interior :pac:

Good price for the interior

qz wrote: »
    That black e36 is a beaut alright. I'd rather clear angel eyes but sweet car nonetheless.

You really need to see that car in the flesh the pics don't do it justice to be fair but they really suit it!
    MCMLXXV wrote: »

Picture taken in Howth Fi?

Yes funny story about that night, we pulled up in front of that house and we were taking pics, the owner went out and wanted to know who was in charge of course me the only girl there all the lads said me!!

I got the head chewed off me by him, I was very polite and tried to reason with him but he was having NONE of it. Brats!!!

Oiiii MCMLXXV quoted as well pick on him too :P

add these seats to that e36....any maybe the rest :D

It already has those seats!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,316 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

Fiona wrote: »
    You really need to see that car in the flesh the pics don't do it justice to be fair but they really suit it!

I dunno. I'm always unsure of yellow lights. IMO the only cars they should be on is older french cars. Looks out of place in on a beemer. I'd have them more of a standard yellowish white.

Thats just me though :D

JDM boyo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,223 ✭✭✭Nissan doctor

Compton wrote: »
    JDM boyo

That's Fiona's one your thinking of:P

BX 19 wrote: »
    I dunno. I'm always unsure of yellow lights. IMO the only cars they should be on is older french cars. Looks out of place in on a beemer. I'd have them more of a standard yellowish white.

I know but just trust me on this one they suit the car perfectly!

There is also another sweet techno violet E36 318is on driver.net with style 5 wheels and it has white angel eyes which are sweet on it, I have pics of it but best not to post without permission.
    JDM boyo
    That's Fiona's one your thinking of:P

Lost me :confused:

yellow headlights!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

BX 19 wrote: »

My beemer has blue tinge lights and fogs so you have nothing to worry about there :)

Used to drive my Seicento with xenon yellows. Now that was serious lighting power, it lit up everything :cool: can't link pics, on a mobile... :(

Currently a set of yellows reside on a 106 here and I have 1 yellow foglight on my van :)

• Advertisement

Did you get rid of the merc?

Its still in the driveway, but i will be selling it on soon.
    that e36 is a beaut! now get a 325 engine in there and youre laughing smile.gif
    does it have the newer centre console?

Yeah the previous owner had considered a M3 conversion, so maybe in the future.
    Fiona wrote: »
    I know 2nd previous owner of this car, very well looked after very nice to drive as well best of luck with it smile.gif

I know who you are talking about, really well done. I cant fault the car at all, its a dream to drive.

I thought the same myself, was going to go for a whiter setup but to be honest the yellow has grown on me big time. Really looks well in the flesh.
    add these seats to that e36....any maybe the rest biggrin.gif
    http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/3271866

Yep, its already got the Vader seats and a retrofitted OBC. Shes 100% all i have to do is take care of her.

IMG_0375.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

More, better pictures.
    It's had some interior cleaning but it's not done yet, haven't even started on the outside yet.
    24zf32o.jpg
    jp766r.jpg
    r9kcaq.jpg
    rjqyoh.jpg
    70l7rt.jpg
    2vazd6d.jpg
    fkyagj.jpg
    1zzwgg.jpg
    ok8yvl.jpg
    zy7as1.jpg
    29mk295.jpg
    5mgx2g.jpg
    10nal9t.jpg

Sorry for being so pic heavy, I got a bit excited.
    I'm going to JDM the **** out of this.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Jaysis that looks tidy. Give it a wash and you'll be flying!

Going to see about renting a pressure washer and I've yet to give the seats and carpets a foam. So far so good though. :)

Got a quote of €1154 today From Chill for the year, that's a mad price considering my criteria, i.e. Male, 21, Prov, D24 on a 1.4 twin cam 90's Jap. I thought I'd be paying €2.5k+ tbh.
    Can't wait to see what I get once I get my full licence! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,223 ✭✭✭Nissan doctor

yellow headlights!

Fiona's car being the JDM one I meant.....literally.

Fiona's car being the JDM one I meant.....literally.
    I got that ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Top Dog

CianRyan wrote: »
    More, better pictures.
    It's had some interior cleaning but it's not done yet, haven't even started on the outside yet.

Excellent bangernomic. I know you mentioned in the other thread that there's another alloy in the boot which explains the steelie on the back passenger side but ... ummm ... you do realise that the 2 front wheels are different don't you? :confused:

haha nice spot!

Top Dog wrote: »
    More, better pictures.

Excellent bangernomic. I know you mentioned in the other thread that there's another alloy in the boot which explains the steelie on the back passenger side but ... ummm ... you do realise that the 2 front wheels are different don't you? :confused:

Haha, yeah I'm aware of that.
    If you check out the OT thread you'll see I've found a matching one. Only problem is there's three others with it. :p

• Advertisement

Going to see about renting a pressure washer and I've yet to give the seats and carpets a foam. So far so good though. :)

Got a quote of €1154 today From Chill for the year, that's a mad price considering my criteria, i.e. Male, 21, Prov, D24 on a 1.4 twin cam 90's Jap. I thought I'd be paying €2.5k+ tbh.
    Can't wait to see what I get once I get my full licence! :D

I'd expect 7-800, my last quote on mine was ~850 @20, I've a decent NCB though.

Also mine had just shy of 190k on it when it was sold, so you can be damn sure the engine is reliable.

Another thing I just remembered - don't trust the fuel gauge in terms of red light bingo. Mine used to go at least 1cm under the empty line before it was actually in empty territory :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement