Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Post a picture of your car here, part 3 (Quote A Photo, GET A 24 HOUR BAN!!!)

Options

Comments

Wtf are you on about???

Answering a question about an alleged racial stereotype.
    Quazzie wrote: »
    Are you saying that Chinese people and Japanese people are the same? That is kind of racist to be honest.

No, but if you want to take that away from my comment work away.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

Own it for about 6 months already but never show it here.

61819106.jpg
    99357782.jpg
    22858613.jpg
    70513302.jpg

And this is how my car look after today incident :/

89973178.jpg
    66555670.jpg
    99146211.jpg

It's doesn't matter how good driver you are, there is always some idiot who can hit your car and drive away... Got his reg but haven't got a cctv record from moment of hit. I could only see his car drive away true gate and this is on cctv record. I report it to Garda and AXA what else can i do... I'm not irish and i don't know how it's work. What if that man say he didn't hit it... do i have to pay for it from my pocket ? Can anyone help me ? Sorry if it's wrong thread.

...... I report it to Garda .......

Let us know how that goes, if no one was injured I don't think they'll be overly interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Chriscl1

RoverJames wrote: »
    Let us know how that goes, if no one was injured I don't think they'll be overly interested.
    isnt leaving the scene of an accident a crime??

Chriscl1 wrote: »
    isnt leaving the scene of an accident a crime??

Indeed it is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

You should have got a few lads from the local Chinese to pose with the cars :pac:
    All the Chinese takeaways local to me have Chinese chaps working in them, so too the Chinese restaurants in Cork City. Same thing when I lived in Galway and Dublin and Leicester. If it's different in Limerick I'd be very surprised :)

lol, I seriously have no idea what you're on about.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,814 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

lol, I seriously have no idea what you're on about.

He was trying to say that some guys from your local Chinese would add to the jap look, despite Japanese people and Chinese people looking nothing alike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Mine's the black one. :)

That grey one is for sale isn't it?
    The white one is nice, but without the badge on the front, I think it just looks wrong!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Yup,its for sale alright!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,662 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

Lovely motor Marcinek_55, must have been a fair whack to do that!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,223 ✭✭✭Nissan doctor

@Marcinek_55, What engine has she got?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

It has 2.6L it's CLK240 and it's enough for me at the moment. Don't look at AMG badge at the back. Was there when i took it.

I also got Audi A4 with 2.6L engine but it's left in Poland and it's easier to insure car with bigger engine there. Specially if i was only 18 when i get it (I'm nearly 25 by now). My 1st car in Ireland was '99 BMW 318i then '00 BMW 318Ci. This Merc is the strongest and fastest rear drive car i ever had and i think is good idea to have this one to get some experience with strong car before i buy something with bigger engine. I'm a big AMG fan and at the moment i'm saving some money to buy real AMG in future. My dream is SL AMG doesn't matter if it's 55, 63, or 65.

That Mercedes is 02 - i forgot to write it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

Front vw emblem is now original again

6882001823_ab84ae2a21_z.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Saw that white S2000 driving around - it does look better in the flesh

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Mc Love wrote: »
    Saw that white S2000 driving around - it does look better in the flesh

Which?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

white s2000 like 2 pages back LM

• Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

My mind is doing flips thinking of the photos you could get with 3 S2ks :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭dharn

i dont see much effort to help out marcinek with his hit and run incident, he is such a regular poster , come on lads give him the wisdom of your advice, he has the reg of the car that struck ,him i think there are paint samples on his car he can get them analysed and trace them to the reg of the other car surely the gardai have to give him some assistance, and his insurance company also should make an effort to trace the other car

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

dharn wrote: »
    i dont see much effort to help out marcinek with his hit and run incident, he is such a regular poster , come on lads give him the wisdom of your advice, he has the reg of the car that struck ,him i think there are paint samples on his car he can get them analysed and trace them to the reg of the other car surely the gardai have to give him some assistance, and his insurance company also should make an effort to trace the other car

From this, it would seem that he has everything he needs to get the job done himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭dharn

he asked for advise, mine was the first , perhaps i have given him all he needs

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭Johntegr

dharn wrote: »
    he asked for advise, mine was the first , perhaps i have given him all he needs
    Didn't want to take the thread off topic. If he really needed help he can start a thread. :)

Marcinek - Contact your insurance company and give the reg. Tell them it was a hit and run. Hound the guards 'til they take details off you and give you a pulse number with the name of an investigating Garda.

Punishment of leaving the scene of an accident is a driving ban. On top of them having the cheek to drive off afterwards, put it through your insurance and royally screw them. New bumper, the works. The rest of the car will need to be compounded and paint correction done professionally in order to blend it to one colour so as not to put off future buyers noticing a difference in the colour of the panels.

People like the ones who hit your car deserve a shock.

Edit: Also sent via PM so a mod can clean the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,973 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

Quazzie wrote: »
    He was trying to say that some guys from your local Chinese would add to the jap look, despite Japanese people and Chinese people looking nothing alike.

now Quazzie, even Japanese and Chinese cant tell the difference between them selves, I run a Chinese meetup and used to run it in the same place as the Japanese one and there was always confusion between the two groups, it was down to sutle things like body language, hair styles and fashion.

When you say "despite Japanese people and Chinese people looking nothing alike." I hope you mean in the same way we look nothing like the British or French in which case I get what your saying.

In regards the photos of the cars, surely Asian chicks posing would be a lot better than Asian guys:)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

And we can leave it at that!

More cars please

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

Which is which???

acc06.jpg

china.500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,353 ✭✭✭ofcork

Marcinek you should take a look at the pistonheads website,some fantastic AMGs on it a 2003 E55for 12k sterling!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

In need of a ferocious wash.

34gvcs4.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,730 ✭✭✭E39MSport

osSide1.jpg

couldn't resist :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

Here's mine at the moment, side decals should be here tomorrow and I put new centre cap stickers on yesterday. She'll be perfect very soon!

IMAG0186.jpg

IMAG0183-1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭Carstuck

Love that 8 series especially in that colour.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭superstoner90

Love them alloys on the alfa. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement