Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mods should act more moddy

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rsynnott

Talliesin wrote:
    Myself, I always assume a poster is human

Do you? Whatever for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

oscarBravo wrote:
    As in, fourteen-hundred-year-old Welsh poet?
    Yes, among others of that name (it's still current).
    rsynnott wrote:
    Do you? Whatever for?
    Out of politeness to the hackers who worked hard on their Eliza bots.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,012 ✭✭✭✭unkel

Talliesin wrote:
    I don't get offended when I'm referred to with the pronouns she, her or asked if I'm a mummy

That was me asking if you were a mummy :o

And indeed fair play to you - you did not take offence at all
    Talliesin wrote:
    I do think it a tad strange when my username is clearly based on a man's name

Clearly how? A foreign name (deliberately?) spelled incorrectly?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

I know unkel, I'm only teasing.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,012 ✭✭✭✭unkel

Talliesin wrote:
    I know unkel, I'm only teasing.

You had me there :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

unkel wrote:
    You had me there :D

i thought he had you at "hello" tbh;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

And so another feedback thread comes to a spammy close. At this point I'd like to thank the band, the caterers, and the good folk at Spazzy McGee's - "Go spazzy and McGee's".

Good night, safe home, and god bless.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Hmpf. Threadkiller.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,938 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Till the next crazy newbie.

⛥ ̸̱̼̞͛̀̓̈́͘#C̶̼̭͕̎̿͝R̶̦̮̜̃̓͌O̶̬͙̓͝W̸̜̥͈̐̾͐Ṋ̵̲͔̫̽̎̚͠ͅT̸͓͒͐H̵͔͠È̶̖̳̘͍͓̂W̴̢̋̈͒͛̋I̶͕͑͠T̵̻͈̜͂̇Č̵̤̟̑̾̂̽H̸̰̺̏̓ ̴̜̗̝̱̹͛́̊̒͝⛥

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Stark wrote:
    Till the next crazy newbie.

goddam it , i missed 2 pages of trolling!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

My postings have sustained damage. This is unfortunate. I must sleep now.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Besides, its amp...

haha

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

ah amps ok, its his job, to do what he does :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

reading this thread reminded me of watching one of those movies where a person keeps saying something so completely ignorant that you begin to feel sorry for them until it happens for so long you wish an acme anvil would fall out of the sky and end thier misery...and then because its such a horrible movie you want to turn it off but you cant because you are hoping for thier suffering now...and you wait and wait and finally 2 hours later,
    they are still alive and you wasted all that time hoping they would either cop on or die and they have done neither.
    Unfortunatly it leaves everything open for a terrible sequel. *sigh*

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

reading this thread reminded me of watching one of those movies where a person keeps saying something so completely ignorant that you begin to feel sorry for them until it happens for so long you wish an acme anvil would fall out of the sky and end thier misery...and then because its such a horrible movie you want to turn it off but you cant because you are hoping for thier suffering now...and you wait and wait and finally 2 hours later,
    they are still alive and you wasted all that time hoping they would either cop on or die and they have done neither.

LOL!

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Quoted for truth.

Advertisement