Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying Clothes and Accessories on-line: recommendations

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭eddie28

And.......

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

eddie28 wrote: »
    And.......
    We don't like it when companies pimp their site. Don't do it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

We don't like it when companies pimp their site. Don't do it again.

Meant to delete the URL when i quoted, thanks. :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

No problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭eddie28

That isnt my company and has nothing to do with me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Linku

Do office.co.uk ship here? Can't find any answer on their site...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭Oobie

Linku wrote: »
    Do office.co.uk ship here? Can't find any answer on their site...

Yes but they charge £15 so it's not really worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

www.directcosmetics.com is a brilliant site. Great reductions on loads of branded products. I bought suncream there on Monday that's usually €27.99 in my local chemist.Got it on this site for £3.99.It arrived today and it's perfect.Delivery for 4 large items cost me £4.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Bethrifty

www.feelunique.com are very good price wise
    They have free delivery

• Registered Users Posts: 5,176 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

Are there any stores, preferably in Dublin, where I can get a knee length black leather jacket?

• Advertisement

Are there any stores, preferably in Dublin, where I can get a knee length black leather jacket?

This thread is for online shopping recommendations. You should try the main F&A forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Kat B

Has to be www.asos.com for me too!

Have bought so much from the site,so reasonable compared to some stores here in Ireland.
    And their clearance section is quite good too and they often do special rates on delivery to Ireland,not that its too expensive for delivery anyway.

Ive also never had any issues returning items with them either.

Also if anyone buys from Coast,it is so much cheaper to buy from the website www.coast-stores.com The prices are in Sterling but even including delivery it still works out cheaper than buying in store in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Has anybody bought anything from www.shop2003.com

Just wondering what the stuff is like! I wouldn't buy Christian Louboutin shoes at retail but at this price I would! Especially if the merchandise was any good!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Just wondering what the stuff is like! I wouldn't buy Christian Louboutin shoes at retail but at this price I would! Especially if the merchandise was any good!

It's either fake or a scam, please don't buy anything from a site like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Pythia wrote: »
    It's either fake or a scam, please don't buy anything from a site like this.

Haven't bought anything! Wanted to be sure first! Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

Stay well clear, total scam!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

anyone know a good site to get cedar shoe trees from?

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭nesbitt

Ruthee wrote: »
    Does anybody know a good sites for buying natural skincare products.I love the Lavera range but it is expensive to buy from health food shops and the bottles are quite small...and the lavera site itself sells the products for the same price as the health shops(if not more!!)

Cheers
    Try www.econatural.ie for Lavera and other natural brands such as Jason. I found the company reliable with very prompt courier delivery and good customer services.

nesbitt wrote: »
    Try www.econatural.ie for Lavera and other natural brands such as Jason. I found the company reliable with very prompt courier delivery and good customer services.

www.bce-europe.com is an excellent site for natural cosmetics too.They have a huge variety of brands and are usually much cheaper than health shops.Delivery is very reasonable and they stock Lavera too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Pull and Bear suited my other half's size and wallet, anybody know of anywhere doing similar menswear, pref online?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

20% off in Dorothy Perkins, Burton (till Friday) and Evans (till Monday) both online and instore :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 cereal-killer

Hey I'm looking to buy either a 50's style Pinup Dress or Swing Dress for my grads in may...It has to be an irish or english site as I go to england regularly so can get it there...! Can't afford one from an American site,what with customs and shipping...plus I'd be worried it wouldn't come on time!!
    I love Stop-Staring and such!!
    Also,looking for a 1930's style evening gown for the debs...
    Can anyone help?!? :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭bonnie1810

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 mam1

LookingGoodGuy.com is a brilliant site for discounted Dermalogica about 50% cheaper than in shops

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭idunnoutellme

Hey I'm looking to buy either a 50's style Pinup Dress or Swing Dress for my grads in may...It has to be an irish or english site as I go to england regularly so can get it there...! Can't afford one from an American site,what with customs and shipping...plus I'd be worried it wouldn't come on time!!

Hi sorry cant name the site right now cos can't think of it for my dinner...but in this weeks (or months) issue of Instyle on the last or second last page there is an ad for this online shop its something like runwaydiva.com or probably completely different but i went on it last nite and the dresses were so pretty and most below 100£ definitely have a look there! :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,721 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Where are you located? You could try Retro in Dublin. They have loads of those swing-out 50s style dresses and the petticoats to go under them. They also do the more fitted, below the knee ones. You could even just try some on to see what style you liked and then buy online.

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭pampers1

Anyone know any good clothes websites that take laser card?

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭mylittlepony

V3 is your best alternative to an credit card.
    I think its very hard to find any that accept Laser unless its an Irish clothes website it might.
    Im not sure but there is an Irish dresses website. Modern fashion dresses, not irish dance dresses lol.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭shu

www.fragrancex.com for perfumes. Bought 100 ml bottle of armani diamonds for about 50 pounds sterling with free delivery. Bargain! Was living up north at the time so not 100% sure if they deliver here but says on site deliver worldwide. Delivery took about 10 working days.

Advertisement