Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US: Lost Theories... *Spoilers*

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

ZappaFrank wrote:
    Anyone ever wondered howcome everyone looks perfect! Their hard life on the island hasn't taken toll on any of them. Their clothes aren't torn! Hurley hasn't lost an gram of weight. I wonder is this a clue? Supports the Eden theorey.
    Plus there's many catholic teachings hiden in the story, ie **** makes you blind! Sawyor is proof of that!

easily explained... There are suitcases lying around with clothes in them and if these people are lucky enough to find there own suit case then woo hooo... I read that 'Jorge Garcia' aka Hurley had dramatically lost weight and it can be seen in season two. He commented on this in an interview that it would be very strange if his caracter didn't lose weight being stranded on an island with no convience store just around the corner...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 RawrLostzilla

I see 3 Flying Black clouds one tiny one in the right, one in the middle ish its tiny going up and the one that hits the engine.

lostturbineenhanced5co1gm.gif
    I see 3, its one hell of a security system :p !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭OFDM

I see 3 Flying Black clouds one tiny one in the right, one in the middle ish its tiny going up and the one that hits the engine.

lostturbineenhanced5co1gm.gif

I see 3,
    its one hell of a security system :p !
    I've never noticed the one on the right before, but I think the one in the middle is just debris.

Also, use [spoiler][/spoiler] tags instead of [color] tags to hide spoilers - anyone use one of the dark schemes will be able to see the spoiler text clearly otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

I think we're all in danger of over analysing the scene too much

Cant be debris the one in the middle-ish flies up debris doesnt fly up before an explosion.
    I hope lostzilla delivers to the hype, and that we get answers this season.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭loon

Cant be debris the one in the middle-ish flies up debris doesnt fly up before an explosion.
    I hope lostzilla delivers to the hype, and that we get answers this season.

firstly, why spoiler it when the clips is below...

... and it looks as though 'it' falls onto the engine and then flies up, probably due to the force of the explosion...

I was asked to, and it swoops up before it explodes.

Advertisement