Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slayer!!!

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

commitment is a harsh word you see ;) dont underestimate its power as a word ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Son_of_Belial

ha, never!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

i think it's a word they use to keep us men fit from running lol

Maybe we should get onto the other forum cos the lines are getting a bit blurred here... :D

ya im trying to post 3 places at once and now 2 and a half are off topic :P

• Advertisement

ahem slayer good.yarr back on topic

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭sickle

back on topic...
    slayer rocked!!!!

That they did. What did you think of Mastodon?

i liked the part where they played their songs and they were class lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

To bring this back on topic....What was your favorte song of the two nights?
    Mine was either
    Black Magic - which i had never heard before until monday
    or Angel of Death

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Well I don't know between the two nights because I was only at the first show, but my favourites were probably Dead Skin Mask (it was funny the way something happened that they couldn't start and then Tom had to come back a second time and shout DEAD SKIN MASK!! again) and Mandatory Suicide.
    Actually it's pretty hard to pick. Great setlist. When Darkness of Christ came over the PA and Slayer started walking onto the stage it was amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

if anyone is interested HERE a some pics and videos from monday. All credit goes to a very cool bloke called yardicus on metal ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭RedRaven

Yeah, RedRaven was a fvcking coward, he waited til the very end of the gig to come and give me grief, when there was no other security near me. He's about 30-40 years old! I'd expect that sort of **** from an 18 year old but not from a full-grown man! The exchange went something like this:
    RedRaven: *Stands right up in my face* Are you "Son of a Demon?"
    Me: What?
    RR: Are you "Son of a Demon?"
    Me: Ah... yeah, sure. Do you have a cloak-room ticket?
    RR: No
    Me: OK, then you need to move to the exit at the back.
    RR: No. Do you know who I am?
    Me: I have an idea. You've been on boards.ie haven't you? But anyway, you need to move to the exit at the back.
    RR: What's with the attitude?
    Me: Because you're up in my face and I want to go home. *Pushing him on the shoulder out of my way and towards the exit*
    RR: Take your hand off me. I'm not blocking anyone, I'm just standing here. *He's like 6 inchess from my face trying to stare me down. Stinks of stale sweat and beer with a face like a smacked @rse*
    Me: Move to the exit. Now.
    RR: *Shouts some insult I can't hear*
    *Other security turn up, RR leaves.*
    Pathic catamite....

In other news, remember when Slayer stopped for a while (no not when everyone sang Olé Olé!) at about 22:15? That's cos someone got stabbed in the stomach in front of the stage. The look on Tom's face said it all. I had to open the doors for the medic and security who were carrying the guy out and it looked pretty grim. I hope he's OK... Then there were two guys who got their heads opened up for themselves on two separate occasions (at least one of them sprayed blood all over my manager's white shirt!), and the Nazis who kicked up all manner of trouble. Tonight was much rougher than last night.
    Ha Ha your such a loser thats all lies, the reason I asked you the questions so many times is because you had trouble answering and you being on your own? Do do you need back up or something or maybe you cant fight your own battles. Oh and Im 29 not 40, I couldnt have smelled of beer cause I dont drink!!! Yes you put your hand on my shoulder and I said get your hands off me, your bouncer mate came over and asked me to leave but when he realized I was a guest of the band he walked away, I asked you again who am I and you replied "Youre the guy whos gonna kick my ass" I then asked you how old you were and you said 22 I looked you up and down and thought this geek isnt worth it!!!! But hey this is the internet and you can say what you want but we both know what happened i.e. It was put up to you and you **** yourself, lesson for the future be careful what you say, oh and trust me we will meet again at another gig where you might not get off so lightly!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Oh shut up you muppet.

Ph3n0m wrote:
    I just find it weird that someone in security (responsible for my saftey) like Son_of_Belial is younger then me

and he is a student to boot :eek:
    Hes a punk kid with a big mouth, stationed at he toilet cause he couldnt handle a pit!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Please, if you can't talk about Slayer, then don't talk. I've had enough of of the pair of you bitching at each other like a couple of pre-menstrual teenagers. You say you're 29? Well act 29 FFS.

Beekay wrote:
    Did anything happen about the stabbing?
    Does anyone know if Slayer were hanging around for a few days after the gig because their next one wasn't until the 17th of june?
    Yes they were here til yesterday their flight was around 6!!!

Doctor J wrote:
    Oh shut up you muppet.
    Stay out of it F**kface!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

If you guys don't quit it I'll temp ban you from boards. Back on topic.

Gordon wrote:
    If you guys don't quit it I'll temp ban you from boards. Back on topic.
    Ok Gordon fair enough!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement