Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slayer!!!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

how about option d) the torch the torch!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Son_of_Belial

That wasn't listed as an option... Although it's good for temporarily blinding them; narrow the beam a bit and shine it in their eyes. Works a charm ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

i prefer the more expensive multiple high power laser method :)

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭sickle

That wasn't listed as an option... Although it's good for temporarily blinding them; narrow the beam a bit and shine it in their eyes. Works a charm ;)
    you dont have a torch...
    how did ur date go? was it with the crazy girl from last night?

Yeah, I saw that Bond movie too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

Did anything happen about the stabbing?
    Does anyone know if Slayer were hanging around for a few days after the gig because their next one wasn't until the 17th of june?

sickle wrote:
    you dont have a torch...
    how did ur date go? was it with the crazy girl from last night?
    I know I don't, but I saw it done a few times. It went OK, and no it was not! It was some random girl I scored about 3 months ago and we were texting every now and then. She's nice. We ended up sitting in The Duke talking sh1te for about 4 hours but she's more mate potential than anything else. I maybe should have kissed her at some point but... M'eh. We'll see.

oh that damn maybe sigh,damn bane are girls ;)

lucky you....and if you sat in a pub for 4 hours and didnt kiss her....tut tut

sickle wrote:
    lucky you....and if you sat in a pub for 4 hours and didnt kiss her....tut tut
    Lol. I just didn't feel like it.

• Advertisement

ah but you do now

Anyway, I'm single as of Friday! Why on earth would I want to even hint at the possibility, the slightest whiff of the dreaded "C" word. The one that starts with C and ends with a T. How many letters? ;)

sickle wrote:
    ah but you do now
    Actually I don't. OK, maybe a little but I draw your attention to my last post....

i hope it has 10 but there are other posibilities :)

carrot?

i hope it has 10 but there are other posibilities :)
    LMAO, good man! I'm so relieved that there are people just as depraved as me. Yay!

sickle wrote:
    carrot?
    try again.

i dont want to try again...its baaaad and i dont want to spell it out here

sickle wrote:
    i dont want to try again...its baaaad and i dont want to spell it out here
    Yeah, I hate the word too. I'll spell it out though **shudders** "commitment."
    That was of course what you were going to spell out, right?! :D

sickle wrote:
    carrot?
    LOL^^

seems im depraved...or getting used to the world ;)

• Advertisement

lol...
    well no actually. but thats an ok word.

whats an ok word?

commitment...like he said.
    i aint scared of that lol

Search me... And no that wasn't an invitation. Rhetorical goddammit!

i was thinking the other possible word was less ok :p

sickle wrote:
    commitment...like he said.
    i aint scared of that lol
    **terrified** See, that's how they get you. I draw your attention to this thread Sickle. See?

i was thinking the other possible word was less ok :p
    tee hee

im not insane...
    just mentally challenged...

tee hee
    actually now that i think about it that word is more ok lol

• Advertisement

R-right...

Advertisement