Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piercers and Tattoo Artists in Ireland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭EyesOnly

anyone know of any tattooist's in athlone, i was told their was one near the joke shop but i couldnt see it.

Thanks
    Eyes

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Isadora

G Tattoos were in Church St. but moved out after all their stuff was stolen. They're now in Prospect Hill in Galway.

Sorry don't know of any other in Athlone. Outback in Mullingar the nearest I can think of.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭EyesOnly

K thanks Isadora

• Registered Users Posts: 30 cookie*

does anyone know a place in galway that is good for tattoos? and good prices??

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Isadora

Repeat after me.

Good tattoos aren't Cheap
    Cheap tattoos aren't Good

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Xochi

I fully reccomend glen in fantasia

Deleted due to complaints about this piercers reputation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

What the hell?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

Gauge wrote: »
    What the hell?

I heard he eats babies as well!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

i dont think its fair to be badmouthing the guy and what Xochi wrote is way off the topic of this forum

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

Wilburt wrote: »
    i dont think its fair to be badmouthing the guy and what Xochi wrote is way off the topic of this forum

That's what I was saying, albeit in a slightly less direct way :p

• Advertisement

ah alright, im working off 5 hours sleep and a slight hangover :)
    oh yeah now looking back i laughed, silly me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Xochi

Wilburt wrote: »

Not badmouthing mate, but would you really want to share your blood with the devil!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Xochi wrote: »
    Deleted due to complaints about this piercers reputation.

Funny enough I can back most of this up. He's not a satanist or black magician though. He's just a seeker of gnosis (sp?). Doesn't really matter in respect to this forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

anyone got any feedback on the piercings place in Miss Fantasias? Can't think of the name but was in the boutiquie today n had a gander into them, didn't much like the look of it...although a mate of mine swears by it and he has a good lot of work done so I just don't know...and don't remember seeing too much in this thread about it...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

i've a friend who swears by him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 DangleDevil

I got a piercing in Miss Fantasias and it was fine.
    Has anyone ever got a piercing done in a place beside central bank?... can't remember the name. Someone said it might be bodyshock, not sure though. I wanna get my tragus pierced and i saw a special offer sign in their window for 25 euro, which is pretty good compared to other places i've checked out?
    :)

i used to get pierced in there a lot. Paddy is the owner, nice enough guy. Good piercer.
    go in see what you think, place isnt for everyone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 DangleDevil

Cool... thats good enough for me.

I just get a dodge feelin off yer man in Miss Fantasias...his exact words were "If I can pinch it I can pierce it" I know it's reasonably true but still...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Le Rack wrote: »
    anyone got any feedback on the piercings place in Miss Fantasias? Can't think of the name but was in the boutiquie today n had a gander into them, didn't much like the look of it...although a mate of mine swears by it and he has a good lot of work done so I just don't know...and don't remember seeing too much in this thread about it...

Imo Glen is one of the best piercers in Dublin. But I'm biased

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 eoin400

does anyone know a good white ink tattoo artist in dublin

Imo Glen is one of the best piercers in Dublin. But I'm biased
    cool ta...Im biased to snakebite hence my inquisitivness :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

hi just wondering anybody help me with this tattoo.I found this tattoo on this body modification forum and i love it!I know i might be cheeky to to do this and i just want to know how much would that tat cost,wheres the the best place to get this done.Would it work if it done in black and grey?Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭truthinwords

It wouldn't work in black & grey with that background. Don't really know how much it would cost and artist wise I'd say Mark in Celestial or John in Inkwell.

xtruthx

It wouldn't work in black & grey with that background. Don't really know how much it would cost and artist wise I'd say Mark in Celestial or John in Inkwell.

xtruthx

i did this pic black and white tell me what you think/

The dragon pretty much dissapears. Why not go to an artist and get them to draw up what you want? It's all fairly normal Japanese tattoo art.

xtruthx

The dragon pretty much dissapears. Why not go to an artist and get them to draw up what you want? It's all fairly normal Japanese tattoo art.

xtruthx
    i wouldnt mind about the dragon i suppose the rest would be ok and thanks for ye opinion cheers mate.

Get someone to draw it up for you. Take the dragon out and add in stuff you want maybe some lotus flowers or other Asian imagery. I hear John from Inkwell goes above and beyond when it comes to custom work, maybe give him a call?

xtruthx

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

jmd tattoo in waterford could do it handy as well. check their galleries

• Advertisement

longshanks wrote: »
    jmd tattoo in waterford could do it handy as well. check their galleries
    thanks for that i looked into thier web fantastic stuff have you been tattooed by jmds?

Advertisement