Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Today I saw a classic and took a pic thread!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭mustang68

I spotted that edsel going towards Dublin on the n11 on sat about 1230, somewhere around arklow (I think!)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

Saw a nice Mustang tonight on the Belgard road. I was enjoying the gurgle when a mouldy 3 series BMW pulled up with an exaust that would have fit a truck and spoiled the moment.No pic I'm afraid,message to self, must buy small digi.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 ToyotaDyna

I saw that Ford Edsel a couple of times and on the M50 last week it is very nice :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭custom900

normal_Quilt_002.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

LHD Ferrari 412 in Belfast

412a.jpg
    412b.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I want I want I want!

Mike.

Now something much more homely.

Dsc01022.jpg

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭overdriver

That's lovely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Yvette

Hello, URGENT request....looking for a citroen DS to hire for wedding. Can anybody help????

I saw a post talking about a DS. Pictures were of it outside Malahide church in Dublin. Can you contact me please.

Yvette, start a new thread you'll have a better chance of being read!

Mike.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭Revelation Joe

Saw a MkIV Zephyr/Zodiac just outside Ballinrobe, Co. Mayo. Metallic green with a black vinyl roof, lovely condition. But by the time I'd realised, it was too late to get the phone out to snap it...

Del

I saw a Mustang, red, about 1966 for sale in carrick on Suir will get a pix next week.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

Saw a MkIV Zephyr/Zodiac just outside Ballinrobe, Co. Mayo. Metallic green with a black vinyl roof, lovely condition. But by the time I'd realised, it was too late to get the phone out to snap it...

Del
    funnily enough, we saw a green Zodiac mk3 in Bantry yesterday.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

corktina wrote:
    funnily enough, we saw a green Zodiac mk3 in Bantry yesterday.......

And hes looking for 5k euros for it...a bit steep for it I thought considering its far from mint.

yeah i thinkthe bottom has dropped out of the market now....silly prices should become a thing of the past. Lets face it, pretty much evryone who wants an old car has one by now.......

Ford Prefect, in fine condition.

Dsc01054.jpg

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,954 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Aston Martin DB6

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭1275gt

Just pulled up outside my office today :D

bewt.jpg

:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,964 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Myself and the missus were out walking earlier in the week and after a long walk, spotted this near Grand Canal Dock. She took the pics.
    It's nice, but looks a little tacky up close. It's definetly not as nice as the other corvette I saw on Capel Street.
    If anyone wants it, I have higher resolution images.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭1275gt

eo980 wrote:
    Myself and the missus were out walking earlier in the week and after a long walk, spotted this near Grand Canal Dock. She took the pics.
    It's nice, but looks a little tacky up close. It's definetly not as nice as the other corvette I saw on Capel Street.
    If anyone wants it, I have higher resolution images.

ive seen that loads, used to live around the corner. the noise from that thing is sublime :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

Saw this on Haddington Road/Baggot Street the other day, don't know what it is though:
    Picture2.jpg

Also saw this, possibly a future classic, AMG SL65 V12 Twin Turbo effort:
    Picture1-1.jpg

I saw a banana yellow R12 on the Waterford - Tramore road. No chance to get a shot.

Mike.

el tel wrote:
    Saw this on Haddington Road/Baggot Street the other day, don't know what it is though:
    Picture2.jpg

Also saw this, possibly a future classic, AMG SL65 V12 Twin Turbo effort:
    Picture1-1.jpg
    is that a Simca Vedette (ie fench Ford)?

Ford Cortina MkII
    Mercedes 250 SL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 andy.s

SL looks cool.
    Here is one for sale :rolleyes: : http://www.irelandmercedes.com/view-car.php?id=24

that cortina is an extremeley rare bird recently bought on ebay and imported.....it is the only (as far as iknow) surviving base model......distinguished by lack of brightwork, no glove box and only one sunvisor.....

Mg

1970s Nottingham registered Rolls Royce Silver Shadow (somewhat spoiled with tacky stickers!)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

That 250SL looks like its at Dublin airport, I regularly see it there, its very tatty, a shame really !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭green-blood

that cortina is an extremeley rare bird recently bought on ebay and imported.....it is the only (as far as iknow) surviving base model......distinguished by lack of brightwork, no glove box and only one sunvisor.....

It'll be turned into a Lotus replica some day then!!! Hope not.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement