Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sticky: Things that are sticky (STICKY)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,680 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

sputum is phlegm, but only a really good deep down purulent sample will stick well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

ha, okay, was so thinking something else... but I've swallowed that too... not... nevermind...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,732 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Le Rack wrote:
    ha, okay, was so thinking something else... but I've swallowed that too... not... nevermind...
    :eek:

I didn't swallow that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 656 ✭✭✭supersheep

What exacly did you swallow that was like sticky toffee?
    (I'm guessing snot... ANything else your dirty mind could conjure is NOTHING like sticky toffee... Sticky, yes, toffee, no...)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

sticky-moula-btn.gif

I never said it tasted like toffee...
    I once licked blood of a boys face cuz I punched him and gave him a black eye and cut.... that got sticky...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Post abortion clean up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭Ruaidhri

I woke up stuck to my sheets once. Any idea's why?
    On an unrelated note,i had the strangest dream about noddy the other night.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Pritt Stick: The Non-Sticky Sticky Stuff(tm).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭Rustar

Certain types of wickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭cotwold

Situation:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,121 ✭✭✭homah_7ft

Cinema floors.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭*Lolly*

Eyeshadow Cream:p

Those times when you get caught with your hand in the cookie jar. And by cookie jar I mean woman. Yeah.

Sticky.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Caulobacter crescentus is the stickiest thing known to man.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭Archeron

Octopus tentacles. profitaroles. Garbage juice. that red squeezy stuff that people put on ice cream that makes it look like a tasty and wholesome gaping wound. Pus. dead jellyfish.

The hands of a grubby five-year-old with too many fruit gums.

The hands of a grubby five-year-old with too many fruit gums.

Thats worrying ..

How so?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

Child snot... the most adhesive substance in the world...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Melting tar on a hot summer day...ugh the sound of it against my car tyres makes me wanna throw up.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,732 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

elmyra wrote:
    Melting tar on a hot summer day...ugh the sound of it against my car tyres makes me wanna throw up.
    much worse on an Bicycle, you can feel it slowing you down, and worse it rots the tyre so they split later :(

A sign that says 'wet paint'

that's really sticky, because people will go out of their way to stick their fingers on the wet paint

/me hatches cunning plan to put super glue / impact adhesive new wet paint signs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Pocari Sweat

Dried up cat shyte in shag pile carpet.

Warm chewing gum in yer hair.

A swarm of 12 legged nanobots with mini g-clamps for toes, making a nest in yer ball sack.

A rival gang of 15 legged nanobots armed with super glue and covered in cat shyte, fighting for every last pube in yer ball sack.

Telephone canvassers selling all sorts of shyte you don't want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

See post above... WE HAVE A NEW LEADER!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 WineCountryDiva

Some ****uations can be quite sticky. Let's list some of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 WineCountryDiva

Oops. I'm new here. I guess we're not allowed to spell ****. That must be why I see shyte all over the place. So, again, some shyte-uations can be sticky.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭MrB

Thaedydal wrote:
    YUK Marmite
    YUM Marmite

Now comes in a squeezable container! :D
    http://www.marmite.com/love/squeezy/

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭maxpower

my hand when i wake up in de mornin:D

prob has been said many times b4... :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭Archeron

Some ****uations can be quite sticky. Let's list some of them.

While waiting for an interview, you have to have the stinkiest, stickiest dump of your life, accompanied by numerous spine shatteringly loud farts which resonate throughout the bathroom cracking tiles and smashing lights. When you've finished your business, you open the door to find your interviewer outside getting sick into the sink because of the smell, and with blood coming from his ears because of the sounds.

Advertisement