Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Survivor: Boards.ie - Final Round

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

The reason you voted for Mayordenis to win is cause you and him were working together. why do you have to write a speak for every fukin post jesus. There ya go again ". I objected to tovalee going to a Disability forum and asking them to vote for her on account of the fact she intended to give the money to people with disabilties if she won. I found this to be out of order. So too did many others, including the Mod of the disability forum." Get over it.

The reason I voted for mayordenis is because he played the game the best and because he played the game honourably. I wager I know why you voted tovalee though. :rolleyes:
    As for me writing a "speak", I chose to give the reasons behind my vote though I understand why you would not since your explanation would be along the lines of, "Mr Nice Guy doesn't like her so I do".
    Myth wrote:
    Air your concerns once, hey no problem. You not shutting up about it, well that just pisses people off.

I did air my concerns once but tovalee responded with an explanation that I found to be unconvincing so I called her up on this. There's nothing wrong with debating the facts. Any sane person would see I was more than justified to air my concerns. Disability is not to be made light of.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Why did i vote for tovalee so considering you know all.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

MNG- are you not worried that you will drive the other competitors twoards voting for tovalee instead of MayorD?

Shabadu wrote:
    MNG- are you not worried that you will drive the other competitors twoards voting for tovalee instead of MayorD?

I would trust people would be smart enough to base their views on who they honestly feel deserves it most as opposed to letting any feelings they may have for me influence them. TBH I don't really care about the outcome. If tovalee wins and donates the money, the money will be tainted in my view. Just my thoughts on the matter. Ultimately if she wins you can't argue with her tactics but I feel they were morally wrong. People can agree or disagree with me on that but that's up to them.

powerhousedan, you didn't read my post very well as I outlined that for you.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

OK enough.

I'm going to take away people's voting rights if they continue to spam this thread with propaganda. Please let bygones be bygones and lets use this thread as the happy moments of the final round in boards.ie Survivor! We can pull each others hair out after wednesday like any normal loving family.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Thats Fair enough Gordon.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

*edit* damnit i type too slow...pece gordon...peace. i wont spam no more on this *dead and buried* subject.

Gordon wrote:
    OK enough.

I'm going to take away people's voting rights if they continue to spam this thread with propaganda. Please let bygones be bygones and lets use this thread as the happy moments of the final round in boards.ie Survivor! We can pull each others hair out after wednesday like any normal loving family.

Fair enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

No no no!!!!! Bring on the bloodshed!!!!!!!!!!!

Last day of voting...

• Advertisement

My guess is that no one else will vote to preserve their neutrality.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

not really

tba wrote:
    not really

Your not getting a christmas present this year.

Yes that's very probable, and a shame at that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 471 ✭✭tovalee

perhaps.... or they just dont read the survivor threads anymore! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

tovalee has won then?

SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH!

*Scary obbsessive fan POSE!*

I foresee at least one contestant voting just before time is up.

eh... you?

heh

I was thinking about you tbh.

tovalee gets my vote

• Advertisement

Contestant
    Votes for [to win]

BlitzKrieg
    tovalee
    CoolCiaran
    funky penguin ---- tovalee
    Hugh Hefner
    Mr.Nice Guy
    mayordenis
    powerhousedan -- tovalee
    Sysiphus
    Ro: maaan!
    AlcoholicA
    Gordon
    tba
    tovalee

tovalee you are the strongest link! Congratulations, you have been voted to win the first ever Boards.ie Survivor contest! Well done girl. Commiserations go to mayordenis who did so well up until the very last moment.

It's a shame that voter turnout was sparse this last vote but it couldn't have been done much differently tbh. However it seems that the majority have gone for tovalee. Whether or not it was down to her goodwill gesture or her game playing is up to you to decide.

tovalee can you either pm me or post here your final wishes for the vouchers and money payment.

Thanks to everyone that was involved and took part not only in the game but the voting and the discussion over the whole thing. We've had ups and downs, complaints and praises, happy banter and angry hair pulling, and a healthy portion of gobbledygook. I had a great deal of fun watching and making peoples lives a misery.

No matter what some people say - major kudos goes out to OFDM for starting this up. I hope that an Admin will review his case as I have asked and I hope some of you can bear his "Free OFDM" signature when he gets around to making it, if he hasn't already.

All hail tovalee - our leader!

yay!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

Congrats Tovalee. A worthy winner.

thanks folks :) i had a lot of fun with the puzzles. and especially thanks OFDM and Gordon.

tovalee wrote:
    thanks folks :) i had a lot of fun with the puzzles. and especially thanks OFDM and Gordon.
    And nows the time to tell you

This was all an elaborate prank on tovalee.

She thought she was on boards.ie Survivor, but in fact she was on average boardsie and was the only one playing the game!

Everyone else is just an actor.

AND THERE IS NO VOUCHER!

MUHHAHAHAHAHAH

i KNEW there was gonna be a twist!!! :eek: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭mad m

Congrats Tovalee.I hear Sir Alan Sugar might be looking for another apprentice.... :)

tovalee wrote:
    i KNEW there was gonna be a twist!!! :eek: :D
    no seriously...

why do you think I voted for myself in a previous round?

Mad m wasn't in on it cause he wasnt a contestant.

someone back me up here....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

tba wrote:
    And nows the time to tell you

This was all an elaborate prank on tovalee.

She thought she was on boards.ie Survivor, but in fact she was on average boardsie and was the only one playing the game!

Everyone else is just an actor.

AND THERE IS NO VOUCHER!

MUHHAHAHAHAHAH

Are you watching Average Joe too?

Advertisement