Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin City Juggling info

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭Zukustious

Ok so I'm definately going tomorrow. How many people do you usually have? I'm gonna be bringing a couple of people who haven't a clue how to juggle, but might want to learn. I'm sure it'll be deadly!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

cool. there are usually at least 3 of us. i'll b there. my sister might be. and amazing emmet should be. maybe jammy too. and who knows who else...

see ya tomorrow! (i'll be the one in pain while catching clubs.... they hurt dammit!)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Saz do you ever sleep? I reckon you've got a case of vampirism or failing that unemployedness

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭Jammy

I think she might be nocturnal most of the time or something!

Oh sorry about putting the ring on your leg today emmet, it was just so tempting :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Saz do you ever sleep? I reckon you've got a case of vampirism or failing that unemployedness
    shes just addicted to someone who stays up late too ;) ...it used to be unemployedness but it seems everybody but me can solve that...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

nah shes just addicted to someone who stays up late too,aren't ya? ;)
    it used to be unemployedness but it seems everybody but me can solve that...

Ah yes she's told me that you seem to be up as late as her on the forum.

ah! it's nearly impossible for me to pull myself away.... lol

oh yeah, notice the slightly more socialable hour... 1am. and i promise i'll get off the net soon and have some sleep :)

Yeah nobody seems to come on here at a more normal hour of the day.

Well I better go soon aswell.

• Advertisement

how come i have two posts that are really nearly the same i must be very tired lol.

I'm here too. you should all be in bed its disgraceful would some please think of the children yadda yadda yadda. Jammy nay a prob about the ring i'd do it too (not to myself of course).

its only 2:20 and sarah gone to bed...pff wheres the love? :)
    anyway it is early let let the juggling festivities commence!

lol! i had to sleep, so as to get up for my job. *yey* *i have a job!* my second day today, and all went grand. *happy happy happy*

and your money !damn it all sounds so good lol
    try not to avoid too many customers or you will get caught and fired hehe :P

I mightn't be able to go on Sunday.

The Leinster Final is on, Dublin and Laois. A huge match so I'll probably stay home and watch that.

And if I don't go, I won't see ya's in 4 weeks cause I'm going away!!

Disgraceful carry on skipping juggling for a match, youth of today etc. Have a good time where ever your going (where are you going?)

Im sorry Sir, It'll never happen again.

Im going to a Gaeltacht, where I shall be locked away for 3 weeks!! But do not fear I'll shall bring along my juggling stuff !! I might help me keep my sanity as I can't bring music.

Its ok your forgiven as i myself didn't go as had to see my mother. cen gaelteact an mbeadh tu ag dul?

my god, was it lonely today! ya could have all said sooner!! anyhow, got there at 3pm and only stayed an hour. a couple of people from this forum, ie, Zukustious and his friends were there, and deirdre arrived looking for someone to pass clubs to.... but, otherwise it was pretty quiet...

• Advertisement

I was thinking you'd be lonely. i wanted to go but damn family.

my god, was it lonely today! ya could have all said sooner!! anyhow, got there at 3pm and only stayed an hour. a couple of people from this forum, ie, Zukustious and his friends were there, and deirdre arrived looking for someone to pass clubs to.... but, otherwise it was pretty quiet...
    i'm so lonely oh so lonely...:)
    i always juggle on my own and i suck :P

lol, the lone juggler...

ya and all alone in galway atm...sigh :(
    but at least i got a job starting wednesday woo!

Go to that juggling club in the sailing club i think they meet tonight

ah cant go to that :( cos goin home today cos i have work starting(finally) in the morning.

Ah the joys of work

Ah the joys of work
    ah the joys of money so i can live :)
    feckin sligo cant wait to move back up here...

Its ok your forgiven as i myself didn't go as had to see my mother. cen gaelteact an mbeadh tu ag dul?

Tá mé ag freastal ar Coláiste Camus i Gallimh. Tá mé ag imeacht ar an Deardaoin mar sin ní feicfidh mé thú ar feadh tamaill fada.

Don't miss me too much ;)

• Advertisement

Jammy wrote:
    Don't miss me too much ;)
    I'll try not to. have a good time ;)

Advertisement