Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin City Juggling info

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

erm.. i admit i've not been the last few sundays.. i'm so busy! haven't touched my clubs in ages...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭Jammy

I just bought rings today!!! Did a bit off juggling in the gaeltacht and thought a few in my house.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭larryone

my housemates occasionally pick up my juggling balls or my diabolo.

should be interesting in freshers week when college starts back. teaching people. great fun =0)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Welcome back jammy, swish yuor absence has been noted please bring a not from your mother explaining why:P. Who's going tomo?

lol! eh, i'm so busy with work and all these days. i'll let ya know when i'm comin next, but i really dont know! i got a load of pics developed today which i took of everyone juggling (and a certain someone doing handstands), and i admit it looks all to tempting to be back :) soon, hopefully

• Advertisement

Oh yeah, I remember you taking those photos. I hope you didn't manage to get me, I can't remember!!!

I'll try and see if I can make it this Sunday.

I'm heading to the ivy gardens feel free to pop by if your in town

do many people go there?

only me

so, did anyone go today? or did the rain steer you away?!

• Advertisement

There was afew peeps about. its surprisingly dry under them trees

:p

They are pretty big trees though I have to say!

how is all?? i treated myself to some 'glow in the dark' rings from visuals today :) not bad at all. was wonderin - where do ya start with fire jugglin? i have a staff about, which can be lit, but what do you use, and how?? oh so curious...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭Zukustious

Go get some parraffin at a hardware store. Get loads cause it's cheaper that way.

I just borrowed me a unicycle. Man it's hard. I can go about one meter and then fall.

I'd love to try a unicycle, it looks really hard though, but a lot of fun.

Woo you gave into the temptation then and got the rings Sarah!! :p

groovey! good luck with the unicycle.. i've never tried

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

I had it in my mind that I was gonna get a unicycle a few months ago but I never did. I should really follow that up. Thanks for reminding me.

Yeah how much are unicycles generally?

Because it would be deadly to get one, but if it was too dear I'm not sure if I'd be able to.

Also, is anyone going to Stephens Green tommorow?

Jammy wrote:
    Yeah how much are unicycles generally?

Because it would be deadly to get one, but if it was too dear I'm not sure if I'd be able to.
    Well this is the unicycle I was thinking of getting. As you can see it's a little pricey.

• Advertisement

Thats really nice. Have you ridden one before or owned one?

I'd like to get one, but I've never even tried before so I wouldn't know what type. If i was getting one, I'd want a resonably good one.

i aint goin in anyhow. way to gloomy a day... and i'm lazy! soon though; i can't keep away much longer!

I can't go in, I have football training later grrrrr.

It's actually really warm out, humid as they say. But I'll try and get back soon, havn't practised in ages.
    Tried the clubs yesterday and kept hitting myself again :p

ah, take the pain. we all do!

so, i searched for paraffin, but i can't find any. believe it or not, woodies only stock it in the summer... bah!

I was too hungover to move today still but can move did i miss anything? saz use white spirits instead of parafin tis a cleaner fuel

ah ya poor thing. hmmmm i shall try white spirits. never tried it before, so, we'll see what happens! thx

Jammy wrote:
    Thats really nice. Have you ridden one before or owned one?

I'd like to get one, but I've never even tried before so I wouldn't know what type. If i was getting one, I'd want a resonably good one.
    Nope, I've never ridden or owned one before but after some research I think that that one would be good for me. As you said I would want to be getting a reasonably good one.

Yeah, ya never know I might get one.

And Sarah!!! Your gonna try fire, wow good on ya. I wouldn't have the guts.

ah, 'tis just for a staff. my friend really wants to try it, so i think i'll give in. though, he's more interested in fire poi.. and i aint so sure about watching him with them!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭Zukustious

I'll be getting a unicycle myself soon enough. I've borrowed one for now, and it's deadly. I can go about 1 meter so far, but I'm getting better. It's actually so much fun.

Advertisement