Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin City Juggling info

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

true about the name.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭Jammy

My name?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

No mine's better. but to settle it we should have a poll

I'm confused again. Are you talking about who's name is better between you and Sarah? Or me?

Well i proposed a poll beteen me and you to see who's name is better

• Advertisement

Okay your on :p

I'm sure you'll win anyway mines a bit....odd to say the least

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

that's some great name conversing...

saz

Jammy wrote:
    Okay your on :p

I'm sure you'll win anyway mines a bit....odd to say the least

yes and mines amazing. you could try get yourself banned and then create a new better handle and then we could have a right ol' showdown

hi saz

I could also re register, but my whole 11 posts will be gone!!

Same deal if you get banned i think you might be able to change your handle.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but your sig is violating the rules again

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=60479

the rules are all there

• Advertisement

Can I have this sig, or can I not have a moving one at all?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

You can change your handle without re-registering...there's a subforum in feedback or somewhere for name change requests.... You're not really supposed to re-register if you get banned :)
    Glad these meetings are still happening...slept through every one of them for about a month lol...will be in england this weekend too :/

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

cant have that moving thing at all,sucks i know

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

pwd wrote:
    You can change your handle without re-registering...there's a subforum in feedback or somewhere for name change requests.... You're not really supposed to re-register if you get banned :)
    Glad these meetings are still happening...slept through every one of them for about a month lol...will be in england this weekend too :/
    think you have to suscribe for that now.

pwd wrote:
    slept through every one of them for about a month lol.

Lazy boy get up and juggle!

Right well it all sounds a bit confusing for my lack of computer skills so I think I'll stick with the ever so not glamourous name of Jammy. lol

put a pic of jam in your sig that is not moving^^

When you get better known we could have a battle between you and subh dearg to see who's jam is nicer

lol!!

I might, it's now like I'm a big fan of jam or anything. But I went through loads of names so I gave up and Jammy was just available.

When you get better known we could have a battle between you and subh dearg to see who's jam is nicer
    boards jam off!

• Advertisement

That would be interesting lol

Could get sticky

*silents*

could get your coat :P

Jammy wrote:
    *silents*
    Fine back on topic. has anyone ever tried to juggle jam? I've done those little things you get in hotels but never full jars or handfuls of it. anyone?

i tried now but ppl got angry :)

Nah I'm messing.

I don't think I've tried jam jars, knowing me I'd probably smash them.

they are really tough! mine didnt have a scratch when it hit the ground!
    maybe thats why you chose jammy,because it is strong!

Or maybe cause I'm jammy of flukey when I'm playing sports and so on

• Advertisement

only you would know :P such a mysterious name,no1 quite knows what it means!
    ~_~

Advertisement